What's new

Worldwide Sikh Diaspora approach UN Human Rights Commission regarding Sikhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the state of Khalistan shall look like, if it were ever to be formed.

Sikhs should not have to settle with half of Punjab.

The entire state of Punjab including lahore belonged to the Sikhs and the Sikhs shall have all or none of it.

LOL then Khalistan will be a Muslim majority nation. There are more Punjabis in Pakistan than in India.

Khalistan = SIkh nation. Will have India Occupied Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, and parts of Jammu and Ladakh.

390px-Map_of_Khalistan.jpg

Stop going off topic or you too will be wearing a pink skirt like your countryman jacksparrow. Back to topic Sikhs don't like their human rights being violated

You seriously believe that inability to access an obscure internet website will somehow make a miracle of a difference to my awesome life? :lol:

Oh God! :rofl:

Lost all the love for sikhs?

My reason for supporting Sikhs is because I believe that India should be dismembered into 34 states.That is in the interest of a peaceful and prosperous neighbourhood. Back to topic if Indians keep violating Sick human rights it will make the 34 state theory more likely sooner

LOL then Khalistan will be a Muslim majority nation. There are more Punjabis in Pakistan than in India.

Khalistan = SIkh nation. Will have India Occupied Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, and parts of Jammu.

Nope they will have all their land, just as you said the Muslims in Pakistan have Afghanistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria and so on. If Christians have Europe and North America and Muslims have their own countries, and the Sikhs should get their share of land.

Khalistan = SIkh nation. Will have India Occupied Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, and parts of Jammu.

What is there to 'lol' about?

My point is simple.

Khalistan must be formed to give Sikhs their land back.

That land includes part of modern-day Pakistan including the city of Lahore.

...just like under the great Maharaja Ranjit Singh!

We only demand what is rightfully ours!

If you acquiesce, well and good. If you don't, we'll take our lands by force.

You seriously believe that inability to access an obscure internet website will somehow make a miracle of a difference to my awesome life? :lol:

Oh God! :rofl:

You mean Gods? back to topic it is unwise for Indians to abuse human rights of minorities and then be critical of Sri Lanka. This could prove to be counterproductive and Indians will be accused of duplicitous behaviour??

My reason for supporting Sikhs is because I believe that India should be dismembered into 34 states.That is in the interest of a peaceful and prosperous neighbourhood. Back to topic if Indians keep violating Sick human rights it will make the 34 state theory more likely sooner

What? but we have only 28 states.

Stop going off topic or you too will be wearing a pink skirt like your countryman jacksparrow. Back to topic Sikhs don't like their human rights being violated

how does a blog becomes a credible source of ur arguement? if not provide one ..

Yes that is when Sikh will also get their share of land including Lahore as their Capital.

So you don't love us?

Your love for us is only to see your enemy country dismembered?

Nope they will have all their land, just as you said the Muslims in Pakistan have Afghanistan, Tran, Saudi Arabia, Syria and so on. If Christians have Europe and North America and Muslims have their own countries, and the Sikhs should get their share of land.

Our Punjab is a Muslim majority Punjab. In fact, there's hardly 100,000 Sikhs in it. Khalistan will compromise of all the Sikh majority areas in India :)

Khalistan =/= Punjab
Khalistan = Sikh country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom