What's new

Worldwide Sikh Diaspora approach UN Human Rights Commission regarding Sikhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lahore has 97% Muslim population. Capital will be Amritsar of Khalistan, but we will have soft borders between Pakistan and Khalistan.

Won't do.

Lahore must come back to the Sikhs just as it was pre-1947 and also since the time of the great Maharahja Ranjit Singh.

Lahore has 97% Muslim population. Capital will be Amritsar of Khalistan, but we will have soft borders between Pakistan and Khalistan.

Panjab belongs to Sikh so its fare enough :lol:

Jab comedy karna hi hai to puri tarah karo naa

People ......dont mix this hanging with Khalistani movement.

1)He killed Beant Singh as he was a mass murder of sikhs that included as young as age of 6 years........Beant was not killed for khalistan.

2) about protest.......even Akal Takt has declared him a "Jinda saheed"............one of the rarest title given to anyone in Sikh History by supreme governing body of Sikhs.

3) protest are planed at various levels all over punjab and if this execution goes ahead...........I wont be coming out of my home for atleast a month............i will just watch the news of riots on TV.

4) and last thing........ Anyone who calls him terrorist .......just remember.........nobody wants to called a terrorist,but govt. Makes them

there is some difference of-course if u want to see, many of those who got killed in sri lankan war had not killed anybody in their life while this man is responsible for killing 18 persons including former C.M of punjab.

Clearly he was a freedom fighter in my opinion

Factually incorrect.

Muslims have their own Islamic republics, yes.

India is not a hindu country.

I'm not aware of any Christian countries in North America and Europe.

------

Speaking on thaqt note, though, what say we start with the Ahmediyyas of Pakistan, eh? ;)

Looking at the persecution they have to go through at the hands of the state of Pakistan, what with even Dr. Abdus Salam having had go face it, they are the ones who most definitely need a country of their own.

India is 80% Hindu. Sikhs will also not have a theocracy, they will just have a Sikh majority nation KHALISTAN, Sikh homeland.

And Ahmadeyyas don't make a majority in any province of Pakistan. Ahmadiyyas are not even 1% of Pakistan. Sikhs make a majority in India Occupied Punjab and have a huge presence in Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu.

Pakistan's Punjab Province doesn't even have 1% Sikh population. Why would Sikhs want a Muslim majority Khalistan, but we will have soft borders between Pakistan and Khalistan.

whether sikhs have presence in pakistani punjab or not but historically they do have claim coz of their history & many historical(religious) sites & they should get atleast half of pakistani punjab whenever khalistan comes to reality.

whether sikhs have presence in pakistani punjab or not but historically they do have claim coz of their history & many historical(religious) sites & they should get atleast half of pakistani punjab whenever khalistan comes to reality.

Historically Pakistan should get Dehli

Muslims of Pakistani Punjab should not have to worry about living under the kind Sikhs.

They should politely come under the realm of Khalistan just as they were under the great Maharaja Ranjit Singh.

As the future President of Khalistan, I politily decline ur offer.
Lahore is as important for us as water for life.

India is 80% Hindu. Sikhs will also not have a theocracy, they will just have a Sikh majority nation KHALISTAN, Sikh homeland.

And Ahmadeyyas don't make a majority in any province of Pakistan. Ahmadiyyas are not even 1% of Pakistan. Sikhs make a majority in India Occupied Punjab and have a huge presence in Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu.

Oh and what about the Hindu punjabis living there where they will go?

Pakistan's Punjab Province doesn't even have 1% Sikh population. Why would Sikhs want a Muslim majority Khalistan, but we will have soft borders between Pakistan and Khalistan.

Nope Sikh people should have their own country so they should get Pakistan side of Punjab also including Lahore, they want to recreate Khalistan.

Aryan B, so when I file for taxes should I include this new addition under Charitable organization like the BLA.:undecided: or does it go under other section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom