What's new

Worldwide Sikh Diaspora approach UN Human Rights Commission regarding Sikhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, once Khalistan is made, all Sikhs will be deported to this new Republic of their. Make sure you have a few thousand homes to spare for them!

So you are giving Lahore as Capital, and your side of Punjab good for you mate the people of Pakistan have such great heart.:cheers:

OMG - Minorities have to approach UN for Justice in World's largest incredibly shinny secular democrazy???
What a shame?? But bhartiis are incredibly shame proof.

Dear ...You have again made a mistake while writing Bhartiya...please correct it... Thanks

You do not know the power of the jatt yet!

HAHAHA There are more Jatts in Pakistan than in India. We have Jatt, Gujjar, Rajput, Pakhtun, Syed, Qureshi, and all the other noble warrior races in Pakistan. So bring it on.

We will help Sikh separatists make Khalistan.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN-KHALISTAN FRIENDSHIP !!!!!!!!

Singh+is+King++++++KHANDA.jpg

they are demanding you stop abusing them mate look at the thread title stop getting excitable take a deep breath count to ten and then have a glass of water and learn not to abuse peoples rights

buddy... don't get personal please...i don't entertain that. Thanks.

Ontopic: I'm with my sikh bros in their endeavor of greater Khalistan

I like the logo mate...very nice.

HAHAHA There are more Jatts in Pakistan than in India. We have Jatt, Gujjar, Rajput, Pakhtun, Syed, Qureshi, and all the other noble warrior races in Pakistan. So bring it on.

We will help Sikh separatists make Khalistan.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN-KHALISTAN FRIENDSHIP !!!!!!!!

There is nothing more to be said on this topic. Just calm down Indians. Just take a chill pill. I am off to have a cigar whilst you go and write the way we used to when we were kids big and in colours

Pashtuns are enough for them :lol: Adding our Jatt, Rajput etc is overkill :rofl:

Dear ...You have again made a mistake while writing Bhartiya...please correct it... Thanks

Dear i am again telling you, you are not new on PDF, you will learn these spellings if you already not :D

the funny thing is that majority of support for Khalistan nowadays comes from Pakistani trolls ignorantly chanting Khalistan Zindabad rather than the Sikhs of India themselves get real now the people of Punjab voted back the BJP-Akali coalition to power now obviously this is a sign of the Hindu gov't using vote fraud to stay in power :lol:

the funny thing is that majority of support for Khalistan nowadays comes from Pakistani trolls ignorantly chanting Khalistan Zindabad

Fake Sikhs aka Muslims in Disguise

Well I have to say, these muslims pull off a rather good act :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm out of here as Bhartis fail to listen to facts. No point repeating my self again and again.

oye na mardaa. Aurtaa bachaya te kamzoura nu gajar muli di tarha kat ker tussi kendey ou tusi mard ou? Ae na mardaa tey hijreya di nishaani ae. Kaadi mardaa naal muqabla ker key vekheyo. . . 86 vich marda naal muqabla hoye tey nikal gai si naa hawa tussi louka di? Pakistani putraa naal kaadi panjaa lara key vekheyo kyo key ae puttar hatha tey nai vikdey ae putter apni mava da doodh pee ker aye ney aur us doodh di taseer ae key ou kaddi aurtaa bachyea tey kamzour louka tey hath nai chukdey!

Tawadi hawa naa kaadi tey aesi vi apni dharti maa dey puttar nai

what are you saying bro .....

Well I'm out of here as Bhartis fail to listen to facts. No point repeating my self again and again.

thanks mate :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom