What's new

Worldwide Sikh Diaspora approach UN Human Rights Commission regarding Sikhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you even know the Rajputs (real ones) dont even consider the converted ones as Rajput.

image.aspx

A MUSLIM Rajput who broke your Akhand Bharat dream in 1947

Islam is for all human beings and is the truth.

OK Trolling Aside, aren't Sikhs the only major world religion without a homeland :undecided: Did this Khalsa fail to "Raj" or what?

In fact the Sikh lobby and community are working with the Jewish lobby for help in their cause and gaining political ground. With the help of the Jewish Lobby Khalistan movement has gained strength.

Fake Sikhs aka Muslims in Disguise

Well I have to say, these muslims pull off a rather good act :agree:

Buddy do you want to see the "fake" Baloch burn Pakistan flag and chant Pakistan murdabad ?

i was in Southall the HQ of Sikhs and Indians in UK after we won the W/C and all i saw was the Indian flags everywhere what a day it was!

Chak de India

Last edited by a moderator:
A MUSLIM Rajput who broke your Akhand Bharat dream in 1947

Converts are not regarded as true Rajputs by the real ones (Hindu Rajputs).

The real Rajputs chant Jai Bhawani, Jai Sri Ram and Bajrangbali ki Jai..not anything else.

Islam is for all human beings and is the truth.

I dont agree :)

No sir...you are pretty wrong here..please improve your spelling ..don't feel shame about it.

Ask your senior fellow members about those spellings, come on there is no shame in learning new things :angel:

Oy Pakistanio, je eh lokhi ghulami vich khush aa, te ussi ki kar sak day aa?

They are not Ghulami..they are ruling India both politically and militarily.. (the new COAS is a Sikh).

Now burn.

Even with a Sikh PM the Sikhs of Punjab still can't get justice there is no hope for them, independence only solution.

What Sikhs need is a leader like our Quaid-e-Azam who can save Sikhs from hindu rule.

I can only sympathize with Sikhs. If it wasn't for Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, we Muslim Punjabis would also be under hindu rule, nothing can be worse.

We Pakistanis should help Khalistan movement.

It seem's you people had a lot of fun in this thread

Thread closed for Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom