What's new

Worldwide Sikh Diaspora approach UN Human Rights Commission regarding Sikhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a timid and subservient group of people who have been ruled by outsiders for hundreds of years it shows great insecurity that Indians violate the human rights of Sikhs who then have to approach UN

For a timid and subservient group of people who have been ruled by outsiders for hundreds of years it shows great insecurity that Indians violate the human rights of Sikhs who then have to approach UN

you are talking about sub continent only ?

Sikhs messed up when they decided to join India. It's too late now, can't change the past.

yes but we can encourage then to fight for their human rights. Yaar some Sikhs are going to UN complaining about Human rights it si an incredible shame

We must assist

You do whatever you want.

We only care for our full share of our guruan di virasat, jispe tuhadda kabza aa!

We let your people come and visit for as long as they want to do their worship and guess what they praise Pakistan and Pakistanis.

On the other hand you guys can't even get married with the title of Sikhs in your precious India, while in Pakistan you can.

Anand Marriage Act, anyone?

Why are you Indians getting hot under the collar. Why dont you allow minorities their human rights

I am telling you man just as Omar said we will give them their land and help them get Lahore and make it their Capital of Khalistan the Sikhs will have their own land then.

Are you telling me if the Sikhs wanted their own state of independence they wouldnt merit any land thats called India? The land they have been protecting and guarding using their lives and blood - they wouldnt be entitled to an inch of land? Your gratitude for the people that have frequently laid down their lives for is coming through like a shining beacon. Shameful view - in my opinion.

Are you telling me if the Sikhs wanted their own state of independence they wouldnt merit any land thats called India? The land they have been protecting and guarding using their lives and blood - they wouldnt be entitled to an inch of land? Your gratitude for the people that have frequently laid down their lives for is coming through like a shining beacon. Shameful view - in my opinion.

Hmmm... they can live in India if they want to, I am just saying what your countryman Omar said that they should be given their own country. Now if you are saying that you don't agree with your own countryman then that's your problem.

Just been viewing some of the posts written by our Indian members here. Find it remarkable the number of Indians pointing the finger at Pakistan wanting it to give its land and Lahore. The brave Sikhs have protected your homeland up for decades and centuries and statistics show the percentage army is heavily blessed with Sikhs - and you guys believe they dont deserve any of the land they have been protecting? You value their heritage so small thart in theory they dont merit any land in India?
Incredible - They are great brave guys to protect THEIR land - however if they ever want to have their own state - then they should ask Pakistan for some of theirs? Wow i hope the views of these internet global warriors on PDF dont represent views of the Indian government and treat Sikhs with so little respect.

Dude all we want is that if they want Khalisthan , they will get it in full including Lahore and Pak Punjab.

Je hun ae jatt da matha kumeya, te lahore vi sadda hoga te pindi ve!

Ae Pakistan dey Puttar Hattah tey nai Vikday.6 Lakh lougo da katal kitta se tussi sikhaa ney 47 vich, fir ve tussi nai mitta sakey saanu. Lahore dey Jutt tay rajpoot tey chaudhary tawada maatha saai karan liye kaafi ae!

Indeed!

That is why we Sikhs need a country of our own upholding the empire of Maharaja Ranjit Singh stretching its realm upto Lahore and beyond.

You guys have usurped our lands.

Those lands belonged to us.

They are ours and claim them shall we!

But you don't worry.

We'll be very kind and merciful rulers so if you want to be our subjects, we'll happily embrace you as well!

...and mate, you don't do us any favour by letting us into nankana sahab. It's good for you that you let us in peacefully our otherwise we'll make our way through force.

It is our land. We will come as we wish. We will leave as we wish.

You do not know the power of the jatt yet!

All hail the ignorant guy that think Jatts only live in India. We have more than Jatts. Rofl.

And you should be on your knees thanking us for letting you in. We do not have to. We have loyal Sikhs in Pakistan and those places belong to them.

Why are you Indians getting hot under the collar. Why dont you allow minorities their human rights

we will allow human rights but we are waiting for our neighbours to do the honour first.

Aryan_B, u initially were ok but what happened to u now. get well soon my friend.

India or no-India.

The lands where you dwell today, always belonged to the Sikhs and claim them back Sikhs shall...

Like I said, it is our land. We'll come as we wish. We'll leave as we wish.

Muslims owned that land before your religion even started. Come and take it from us.

Ussi te intezaar kardein pe ah kaka, himat dakho ney tah fazool dia bongian na maar. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom