What's new

World's second-tallest building under construction in Mecca

These arabs can only do this, thats what their achievement. What a shame for muslim world.

I disagree. The rest of the Muslim world has done more for the world than what the Arabs have done. They have the ability to bring the potential of the Muslim world out with that money but they do not.

The only reason they are rich is because of oil, and they didn't even find it themselves! Nor do they refine their own oil!

If it wasn't for oil they'd just be a bunch of desert dwellers who behead each other for a living.

I disagree. The rest of the Muslim world has done more for the world than what the Arabs have done. They have the ability to bring the potential of the Muslim world out with that money but they do not.

The only reason they are rich is because of oil, and they didn't even find it themselves! Nor do they refine their own oil!

If it wasn't for oil they'd just be a bunch of desert dwellers who behead each other for a living.

You know all of us guyz keep saying Arabs are rich arabs do not do anything for other poor Muslim counties.............. oh please go and visit Saudi Arabia first. You will find peoples begging in the streets of Makkah and Madina :angry::angry::angry:

Let arabs take care of their own country first and then we will talk about rest of the nations

You know all of us guyz keep saying Arabs are rich arabs do not do anything for other poor Muslim counties.............. oh please go and visit Saudi Arabia first. You will find peoples begging in the streets of Makkah and Madina :angry::angry::angry:

Let arabs take care of their own country first and then we will talk about rest of the nations

If they ever leave the valley of failure, just let me know.

They make $250 billion dollars a year in profits, and can't even give a cent to the needy.

also everyone is supposed to be equal if you have these hotels there where only rich can stay it'll take way from that equality .
I'm not even religious but i think it's disgraceful i'm shocked and disappointed to see so many pakistanis praising this but then again they're saudis so i should have expected for some people here to lick their boots i just didn't expect pakistanis to defend them
shame on the saudi government !

First of all fix the unjust status quo in your society and then criticize the saudis other wise its just ranting of no good plain & simple as it sounds.

If they ever leave the valley of failure, just let me know.

They make $250 billion dollars a year in profits, and can't even give a cent to the needy.

Answer me do the non arab rich muslim citizens from muslim countries gives openly heartedly to the poor citizens no, nil ,nada, zero, zlich so how can we critisize them when we ourself dont practice it. so the motto here is

practice what you preach !

its as simple as that otherwise dont complain two wrongs dont make a right so why only attack one wrong thats not fair thats sheer hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Please do not post threads unrelated to Pakistan in the Economy and Development section.

non muslims are not allowed to visit Makkah ...so no point of tourism..n in Hajj Days million already visit the Holy City..

Depends on your definition, how you tell a muslim from an non muslim.

What represents a muslim? A koran in hand? The correct clothing? A Islamic name? A cresent symbol? The correct ethnic background?

Or is it something more fundamental, more common to all people?

Then how do you tell muslim from non muslim on the surface?

People are still performing Hajj without a problem for 'space to live' for 40 or so days, in Makkah. A conservative estimate is around 30-60 million people every year!

These architectures are nothing but a big conspiracy to benefit few elites at the cost of common people, in KSA.

Fighter

Excuse me dear sir , Remember what happened last year ?

People die out of sickness , while doing sa'i , while stonning and more importantly the rainfall tears apart everything .

I Think this is a great service of Saudi Govt towards the Holy Mosque and yes we must move forward not stuck in the mud.

I think you have been away from the whole point , Quran asks us to Spend money to Build great Mosques , do you have any objections ?

1400 Milliom Muslims cannot Bring another Monumental Mosque in India !!

What a shame !

Depends on your definition, how you tell a muslim from an non muslim.

What represents a muslim? A koran in hand? The correct clothing? A Islamic name? A cresent symbol? The correct ethnic background?

Or is it something more fundamental, more common to all people?

Then how do you tell muslim from non muslim on the surface?

There is a procedure to obtain visa for Saudi Arabia. Many countries write their religion on their passports so first of all this is the way to define Muslims and Non-Muslims. I know like in europe there is no such information on passport but then again all entrances of Makkah and Madina are sealed. They verify documents before allowing them to enter the sacred city. Who will even bother to visit these cities (among non-muslims)?.

There are various way to distinguish between Muslim and non muslims

Excuse me dear sir , Remember what happened last year ?

People die out of sickness , while doing sa'i , while stonning and more importantly the rainfall tears apart everything .

I Think this is a great service of Saudi Govt towards the Holy Mosque and yes we must move forward not stuck in the mud.

I think you have been away from the whole point , Quran asks us to Spend money to Build great Mosques , do you have any objections ?

1400 Milliom Muslims cannot Bring another Monumental Mosque in India !!

What a shame !

Dear BlackBlood !

Saii place is already broadened in Majid-e-Haram. People getting sick and dying during Hajj and Umrah are very normal occurances there. It is nothing to do with erecting BIG buildings at the same place people performing Hajj for several hundred years. The problem is transportation and commutation in Makkah, NOT of living, around Masjid-e-Haram.

Quran NEVER ASKS you to build GREAT masajids but building masajids with peity and Taqwa. You seem to re-invent few new believes in Islam with your over bloated ISLAMIC IDENTITY (Crisis)!

There are not 1400 muslims in India but 180 million. Moreover Indian muslims gave so many grand masajids in India and Pakistan that UMMAT-E-MUSLEMA still cherishes and feel proud of them. For that matter, although I do not like this argument, Pakistani muslims have not produced many great and exceptional examples in MAMLAKAT-E-KHUDAAD but a very few. To see the masajids in India my advice to you is to visit there and offer few Rakah of Sala't and ask ALLAH for mercy and forgiveness, rather (sorry to say) RANT on PDF.

Pray ALLAH guide all of us to right path and salvation.

Fighter

Last edited:
Really superb feat by the saudi's once again. Hajj is the most important pillar of Islam. There is a smaller pillar somewhere called Zakat, but I guess they will build a huge building over that as well.

This is ridiculous, this is a holy site for all Muslims and they're building "royal towers" just look at the pictures, it's ruining the site, especially which such NYC-esque designs".

With that much money, think of how many poor people in the world they could feed, or how many Muslims, Arabs or poor Saudis even.

i agree this project belittles the Holy Kabah....not good....Hazrat Muhammad (swt) said close to the day of judgement the bedouins will build tall buildings and be very proud of them....hence be this

diagramfa3.jpg

Notice all of them are in the Arabian peninsular! Another self fulfilling prophecy....LORD OF THE TOWERS! lol

Hmm... I hope they have enough money left in funds because they will need it when the oil runs out.

It seems that all Persian Gulf countries, including the likes of Kuwait and KSA, are following the Dubai model to diversify their economy. Bad idea. They should rather follow the model of Masdar City in Abu Dhabi and become leaders in renewable solar energy.

Back
Top Bottom