Mary in Syria.”

(kitab al Fitn)

2)
While Abu Huraira said: “The Messenger of Allah promised us
the conquest of India. If I was to come across that event I will
spend my soul and wealth. If I am killed, then I am among the best
of martyrs. And if I return, then I am Abu Huraira, the freed.”

(Ahmad, an-Nisa’i, and al-Hakim)

You have made me think the way you are thinking, but still my mind don't allow me to accept that India will be conquered without any resistance.... how can India be conquered without any resistance ? Its biggest religion is Hinduism and how can they surrender or become ally of muslims despite the history of India we have seen in relations to Muslims?

Quran and Holy Prophet (SA) have stated Jews and those Christians who make friendship with Jews, as the enemy of Muslims.. But I have never heard of Hindus as enemies of Islam in Hadiths or Quran ....

But how can a Polytheist religion make alliance with Muslims and then fight for Muslims , I still can't absorb this thing...

The history of India shows that the relations of Hindus and Muslims were gr8,,,,the relations were start moving towards war at the time when british came to this land,,,,,,Still India can be conquered without war,,,,Or both countries will unify again,,,,,,may be the ruler of India may commit some humanitarian crime so that people of both the countries shall unite for him....
otherwise it is not possible in the current scenario....
Requires another 50 plus years...

The history of India shows that the relations of Hindus and Muslims were gr8,,,,the relations were start moving towards war at the time when british came to this land,,,,,,Still India can be conquered without war,,,,Or both countries will unify again,,,,,,may be the ruler of India may commit some humanitarian crime so that people of both the countries shall unite for him....
otherwise it is not possible in the current scenario....
Requires another 50 plus years...

You have your points... I prayed that its conquered peacefully.. but the hatred of Hindus towards Muslims in India doesn't allow me to believe it.... If they really wanted peace then;

what about Babri mosque martyrdom and the local hindus and governemt supporting it..

What about the hindus atrocities in Kashmir...

what about RAW interferance in Balochistan...

On May 27 1998 they even had a plan to destroy our nuclear plant in Kahuta (with the help of Israel) , that went unsucessful..

Pakistan Nuclear weapons are safe in Pakistan because we have high security for it.. But still if you search news on Indian Media on Internet, they say that the nuclear weapons are not safe... They even said that Pakistan may give the Nuclear Weapons to Taliban...

India have accused Pakistan of every terrorism act till now.. we have lost Hundred of our soldiers in North west , to ensure that other countries (including india) are safe, but still they don't stop their accusation...

They don't even respect the decisions of our independent court about Hafiz Saeed......

I don't think in this current situation that conquering will be peaceful.....

Interesting scenarios. Lets look at them one at a time.
1. China against the US - A war of ideology and Economic influences. Principal theaters of conflict would be the Pacific, South East Asia and Eastern Russia/Manchuria.
Likely, but not a full fledged war. Both countries are economic powerhouses. Neither wants their economies to suffer because of a war. Though a small scale conflict/skirmish in the Pacific in the far future cannot be ruled out.
2. China allied with the Islamic World against the West - similar to scenario #1 but with more parties involved.
No way. China is more interested in the resources of countries which happen to have a Muslim majority. Hence they are friendly towards those countries. The market for Chinese goods are the Western countries. Muslim majority countries simply cannot compete with western countries to provide the Chinese with such lucrative markets. And China is not foolish to go to war with the west for the sake of 'Islamic World'.
3. US against Russia - The original Third World as envisioned by Cold Warriors. Less likely to happen than in the time before the 1990s (collapse of Communism) but nevertheless it is still a possibility. Would be apocalyptic as both countries still possess the largest nuclear arsenals on the globe.
If that would have had to happen, it would have happened in 1962 (Cuban crisis). The flash point has passed, never to be revisited again. Both countries are military behemoths and take their roles in world affairs very seriously. Both consider themselves responsible powers, and so do the majority of nations. US and Russia have been working closely to help solve many conflicts around the world. So a big NO.
4. West and India against China and Russia - China and Russia fighting to avoid encirclement by their enemies. Could occur if Totalitarianism is resurrected in Russia.
Very unlikely for reasons mentioned above. India too is a rising economic powerhouse and a military power. A vibrant democracy, the worlds largest, would not want to shoot itself in the foot by going to war with its ally Russia and its biggest trading partner, China.
5. US and China against India and Russia - Would be a possibility if Russia reasserted itself and realigned with India, Another Cold War Scenario come to life.

6. The Americas against Asia - A late 21st century war possibility that could occur as both continents strive for domination of the mining rights to the Planet's largest Ocean.
Again unlikely scenarios for reasons mentioned above.
7. War of the Corporations - A war situation in a post-nation state world where corporations battle one another for control of the planet's resources. This war could quite likely move into the region of space near Earth.
Interesting scenario, reminiscent of the East India Company adventures in the subcontinent. A very likely scenario, but then unlike the old days, governments have tighter control over corporations and their activities. Corporations would not be allowed to grow larger than governments. Would the corporations drive their govts to war? Maybe, but with globalization that too is highly unlikely. Though there would be intense competitions for markets.
8. The War of the Next ideology - A war in which the next counter-capitalism ideology raises its head, spreads out across the border and challenges the existing capitalist infrastructure. Counter-capitalism culture could take the form of rejuvenated Marxism or a totally new ideology (perhaps New Age) that has yet to be synthesized.
Those are basically political ideologies. Communism has failed miserably. Today's communist countries are just communist in name but capitalist in spirit. Political ideologies have come and gone, but the concept of democracy in its various forms has survived the test of time and so shall nurture itself in the future.
9. The Oil Wars - Decreasing energy resources may force the West to take matters into their own hands and force OPEC to hand over its assets.
Everyone knows that we have limited sources of oil. No one in their right minds is sitting idle for these resources to vanish and start looking for alternatives. Technologically advanced countries have been investing huge amounts in alternative sources and the day is not far when dependence on oil would be a thing of the past! So no oil wars leading to WWIII.
10. USA against Islamic world (China and India:neutral)- A situation where USA attack on Islamic world and China and India are neutral.
That is a ridiculous notion, to say the least. Contrary to many ill-informed people, US is not against Islamic countries. A little introspection would help people who fantasize and pray for such scenarios to see what reality really is.

Wars between major states are no longer sensible when all great powers have nukes and economic ties that make wars counter-productive.
The future lies in wars similar to the ones you see now. Asymmetric conflicts. Proxy Wars by corporations or a continuing war against Islamistic terrorism (which is an ideology) are realistic though.

Interesting scenario, reminiscent of the East India Company adventures in the subcontinent. A very likely scenario, but then unlike the old days, governments have tighter control over corporations and their activities. Corporations would not be allowed to grow larger than governments. Would the corporations drive their govts to war? Maybe, but with globalization that too is highly unlikely. Though there would be intense competitions for markets.

Sorry dude but you are wrong in assessing the power of corporations. It is greater then ever before, because of globalization they can easily escape the power of governments.
If you interested in this watch
A great documentary.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have your points... I prayed that its conquered peacefully.. but the hatred of Hindus towards Muslims in India doesn't allow me to believe it.... If they really wanted peace then;

what about Babri mosque martyrdom and the local hindus and governemt supporting it..

What about the hindus atrocities in Kashmir...

what about RAW interferance in Balochistan...

On May 27 1998 they even had a plan to destroy our nuclear plant in Kahuta (with the help of Israel) , that went unsucessful..

Pakistan Nuclear weapons are safe in Pakistan because we have high security for it.. But still if you search news on Indian Media on Internet, they say that the nuclear weapons are not safe... They even said that Pakistan may give the Nuclear Weapons to Taliban...

India have accused Pakistan of every terrorism act till now.. we have lost Hundred of our soldiers in North west , to ensure that other countries (including india) are safe, but still they don't stop their accusation...

They don't even respect the decisions of our independent court about Hafiz Saeed......

I don't think in this current situation that conquering will be peaceful.....

Conquering of india is not possible in current situation it requires 30+ years minimum thATS i believed,,,,,
Babri mosque was such bad incident that increases tension amongst muslims and hindus but it was a past,,,,agree we should not forget our past.....
but hatred can be turned into peace..
I heard so many news about india involved in baluchistan,,,,but Does our ISI and other agencies are inefficient to sabotage them and if yes then we have reconsider the policies and reconstruct the agencies..
If ISI is so good then they should put the proofs to the UN..
As far as this govt is considered,,do you think that the country runs by such fools...the answer is no,,,still Beareaucracy and establishment runs the country...i can wrote much but dont want to..

10. USA against Islamic world (China and India:neutral)- A situation where USA attack on Islamic world and China and India are neutral.

Conquering of india is not possible in current situation it requires 30+ years minimum thATS i believed,,,,,
Babri mosque was such bad incident that increases tension amongst muslims and hindus but it was a past,,,,agree we should not forget our past.....
but hatred can be turned into peace..
I heard so many news about india involved in baluchistan,,,,but Does our ISI and other agencies are inefficient to sabotage them and if yes then we have reconsider the policies and reconstruct the agencies..
If ISI is so good then they should put the proofs to the UN..
As far as this govt is considered,,do you think that the country runs by such fools...the answer is no,,,still Beareaucracy and establishment runs the country...i can wrote much but dont want to..

I don't want to go in details of it also , so I am glad that you didn't write it...

OK brother then lets just pack up this conversation... I have no issues with what ever you believe... I pray that conquering happens peacefully, but as far as hadiths say, I don't believe that it will happen peacefully because the words of Prophet(SA) are true and we should have no doubts about that.... India is a democracy .. If its leaders are to be brought in chains by Muslims (as Prophet(SA) said) then definitely the people of that country will resist the force of Muslims....

The holy Prophet (sa) gave the good news of Jannat only to the following group of Muslims, durng their lifetime. the groups are:

1 the companions of Prophet (SA) who fought battle of Badr with him.. Holy Prophet (SA) said they are JANNATIS..

2 The other two groups are those muslims who will be with hazrat Isa (AS) at the time of Dajjal and the last group is the one who will conquer Hind .. (Sunan Al Nisai)..

The two battles , the battle of Badr and Battle With Dajjal are two furious battle that will lead to big sacrifices of muslims... How can this be that these Jihadis will get Jannat after fighting Big battles but the group that will conquer Hind (peacefully according to you ) will get Jannat as easily as a piece of cake...

this battle of hind InshaAllah will be of the same scale as the scale of Battle that army of Hazrat Isa (as) and Imam Al Mahdi will face.... thats why the muslims who will fight the battle of badr will go in Paradise...

As far as your thinking is concerned that battle will take 30 years to conquer in the current situation , i can only say that this knowledge is with Allah only .. During that time of 4 Khailfahs of Islam [ hazrat Abu Bakr, Hazrat Umar, Hazrat Usman and Hazrat Ali (PBUT)] Islam spreaded in such a short time was exemplary .. they conquered lands that were bigger than India... And in every Battle they fought Allah helped them because of which the Islamic empire spread very fast.... By the way the four Khalifahs didn't rule for thirty years... It was only the help of Allah SWT that we spread at such a pace.....

So if Allah wishes then muslims can conquer any land within any time... Imam Al Mahdi will fight only 7 years to finish the cruelty of unbelievers of the WHOLE WORLD at the end of Which Hazrat Isa (AS) will come to rule the world.... if world can be changed in only 7 years than how can one expect that India will take 30 years if that time comes...

If you even now then say that India is a very powerful country and its hard to conquer it then let me tell you that the biggest world powers faced defeat to a group of Muslims who were not having advantage technology wise and even their soldiers were less in number.. We have history in that.....

India till date is unable to control our brothers who are fighting in Kashmir for decades.. how can you say that they can control anything ...

according to me

India & Israel are best of pals

US supports Israel no matter what
Russia supports India no matter what.

So India+Israel+Russia+USA, lets see which country has the guts to go against these four together.

according to me

So India+Israel+Russia+USA, lets see which country has the guts to go against these four together.

Juts a fantasy bro. Russia and Us may no longer be at each other's throats, but USA and Russia wont come together for Israel and India. Lets be practical.

I am surprised nobody put this forward:

Russia + China vs NATO!

this could have happened back in the 60s (before Sino-USSR war)! And yeah, most other countries will remain neutral. And it will be a world war because it will affect everyone around the globe economically, even if their country doesn't actively get involved in the war. Maybe Syria and Iran might also get involved, fighting against US interests in middle east and afghanistan.

I don't want to go in details of it also , so I am glad that you didn't write it...

OK brother then lets just pack up this conversation... I have no issues with what ever you believe... I pray that conquering happens peacefully, but as far as hadiths say, I don't believe that it will happen peacefully because the words of Prophet(SA) are true and we should have no doubts about that.... India is a democracy .. If its leaders are to be brought in chains by Muslims (as Prophet(SA) said) then definitely the people of that country will resist the force of Muslims....

The holy Prophet (sa) gave the good news of Jannat only to the following group of Muslims, durng their lifetime. the groups are:

1 the companions of Prophet (SA) who fought battle of Badr with him.. Holy Prophet (SA) said they are JANNATIS..

2 The other two groups are those muslims who will be with hazrat Isa (AS) at the time of Dajjal and the last group is the one who will conquer Hind .. (Sunan Al Nisai)..

The two battles , the battle of Badr and Battle With Dajjal are two furious battle that will lead to big sacrifices of muslims... How can this be that these Jihadis will get Jannat after fighting Big battles but the group that will conquer Hind (peacefully according to you ) will get Jannat as easily as a piece of cake...

this battle of hind InshaAllah will be of the same scale as the scale of Battle that army of Hazrat Isa (as) and Imam Al Mahdi will face.... thats why the muslims who will fight the battle of badr will go in Paradise...

As far as your thinking is concerned that battle will take 30 years to conquer in the current situation , i can only say that this knowledge is with Allah only .. During that time of 4 Khailfahs of Islam [ hazrat Abu Bakr, Hazrat Umar, Hazrat Usman and Hazrat Ali (PBUT)] Islam spreaded in such a short time was exemplary .. they conquered lands that were bigger than India... And in every Battle they fought Allah helped them because of which the Islamic empire spread very fast.... By the way the four Khalifahs didn't rule for thirty years... It was only the help of Allah SWT that we spread at such a pace.....

So if Allah wishes then muslims can conquer any land within any time... Imam Al Mahdi will fight only 7 years to finish the cruelty of unbelievers of the WHOLE WORLD at the end of Which Hazrat Isa (AS) will come to rule the world.... if world can be changed in only 7 years than how can one expect that India will take 30 years if that time comes...

If you even now then say that India is a very powerful country and its hard to conquer it then let me tell you that the biggest world powers faced defeat to a group of Muslims who were not having advantage technology wise and even their soldiers were less in number.. We have history in that.....

India till date is unable to control our brothers who are fighting in Kashmir for decades.. how can you say that they can control anything ...

:cheers::cheers:

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

according to me

Dude it was really funny...

Last edited:
Read Clash of civilisations by Samuel Huntington.... his prophecies are comming true..
A few points he mentions
Rise of Turkey
2)Japan wanting US to relocate its bases on its soil.
3)N.Korea war.
4)China showing its claws to USA.
etc

clash of civilization is a real crap theory..baseless assumptions n strange conclusions..the points u mentioned could be projected by any realist political theorist!tide of events..

In my opinion it will be European union vs USA with Russia supporting EU
thats an absurd combination..EU ll never fight a war with US in traditional terms..the war of influences is already going although:lol:

Russia + China vs NATO!

this could have happened back in the 60s (before Sino-USSR war)! And yeah, most other countries will remain neutral. And it will be a world war because it will affect everyone around the globe economically, even if their country doesn't actively get involved in the war. Maybe Syria and Iran might also get involved, fighting against US interests in middle east and afghanistan.
china n russia wont come onboard..u mean china ll let go all its trade with US..that'd be disastrous

if any such conflict happens, it may emanate from ME..i think this!

clash of civilization is a real crap theory..baseless assumptions n strange conclusions..the points u mentioned could be projected by any realist political theorist!tide of events..

thats an absurd combination..EU ll never fight a war with US in traditional terms..the war of influences is already going although:lol:

china n russia wont come onboard..u mean china ll let go all its trade with US..that'd be disastrous

if any such conflict happens, it may emanate from ME..i think this!

the trade with the US is, we give them real stuff for worthless paper.
the trade with russia is, we give them worthless paper for real stuff.

i think you know which is more important for us at the moment.

the trade with the US is, we give them real stuff for worthless paper.
the trade with russia is, we give them worthless paper for real stuff.:lol:

i think you know which is more important for us at the moment.

but u think this is reason enough to join a coalition with russians in a WW..
ok let time suggest!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom