What's new

World War III : Possible Scenario

World war III : Possible Scenarios

• Total voters
according to pakistan:our nukes r better then india so pakistan should try to proof that.

well :partay:if pakistan wants to prove that their nukes are better they have to use it....:smokin:-not on us(indians) though coz then they can never prove to us.
they can nuke some other country.....then we can prove our nukes by by nuking some other country...then we ll know for sure.....

seriously guys nuking some country has become a piece of cake for all of us....

that's impossible.

USA is overwhelmingly supressing power.

If USA try to control Muslim World and set up puppet regimes in Muslim World. China and Russsia have no resaon to keep slient!

USA - Nazi
Muslim World - Czechslokavia, Poland
China and Russsia - Allies

Why do you guys look forward to WWIII? Are you feeling very boring living in a peace world? Do you want to see your family's death?:tdown:

I don't remember the book of Hadith from which the following hadith is taken but I have read it.. In this Hadith the holy Prophet (SA) said that my Ummah will see three world wars and the third world war would be with DAJJAL......

The way we are going in the current scenario I think it would be the Muslim world and few non muslim countries with Muslim World against Israel, USA,India and some of the Europe countries that may include Britans for sure....

Israel would be the center point of the war according to the Hadith stated above .

Therefore I believe that the starting point of World war 3 was 9/11 , Because after that US and Israel attacked those Muslim countries that were threat to Israel's security.... They attacked Iraq because of that and then Lebanon because it was a threat to Israel. Although Israel lost the war against Lebanon but Hezbollah became a bit weak after that....

As far as Afghanistan is concerened it was also done to protect Israel because Afghanistan is the HEART of Khorasan land , Holy Prophet said about the land of Khorasaan that :

"when you see the black flags coming form the direction of Khorasaan towards the holy land (Jerusalem), Go and Join that army even if you have to crawl over ice, because in that army would be Imam Al Mahdi and nothing will stop the at army until it reaches Jerusalem and conquers it"

(sahih tirmizi, Ahmed)

they are now trying to weaken Pakistan so that they may have a support for the claim that Pakistan is incapable of Protecting its nuclear weapons, so it needed to be dismantled... When that happens then Israel will wage that war on Muslim in Arab... Pakistan will definitely retaliate on that attack on muslims and will not sit silent at that point , because the people of Pakistan will not let that happen INSHA ALLAH ....

when Pakistan starts the war against Israel then I think India will come in between with the Support of US and this will start Ghizwah e Hind of Which prophet (SA) has promised us that it will happen... the Hadith is in Sunan Al Nisai.

therefore it will majorly be the war between Muslim world against US , India and Israel (and their allies) .. and in this war Insha Allah Dajjal will be destroyed ......

You are right on most of the part..
Though I want to contradict something,,ghazwa-e-hind is a reality but......
pakistan is a medina-e-sani and people of india migrated from india to pakistan is almost same when prophet migrated to medina but then he captures mecca without any war...so....
the whazwa-e-hind can be done without any war,,,,in the end muslims of india and pakistan with Hindus, sikhs and christians of both countries will be united to become a one nation and they fought a war to help Imam Al Mahdi,,,This is my theory as a history reader, a student, through current analysis...

I don't really get what you mean by "USA Attack on Islamic World". Besides the fact that Sierra Leonne doesn't give a **** about attack on Libya and neither does Gambia give a **** about an attack on Tajikistan; Iran and Pakistan are the only main players who can possibly ever be engaged in any military conflict. The rest are dead sheep, neutral or allied. Central Asia can become a problem in a worst case scenario but it is unrealizable as of now.

I don't see a World War III happening in any scenario. Beyond a couple of small scale wars (relative to WW I and II), there aren't any big geo-political battles that can possibly be settled in the battlegrounds anymore.

Thick Tap..

You are right on most of the part..
Though I want to contradict something,,ghazwa-e-hind is a reality but......
pakistan is a medina-e-sani and people of india migrated from india to pakistan is almost same when prophet migrated to medina but then he captures mecca without any war...so....
the whazwa-e-hind can be done without any war,,,,in the end muslims of india and pakistan with Hindus, sikhs and christians of both countries will be united to become a one nation and they fought a war to help Imam Al Mahdi,,,This is my theory as a history reader, a student, through current analysis...

Brother I hope that this may happen becasue if it doesn't it will be one of the deadliest war ever fought...

but in the hadiths I have studied , the Holy Prophet (SA) said that "the Muslims will Conquer Hind will bring the Hind leaders in chains, to their land and when they will return , they will find Hazrat Isa(AS) in Syria "

(Kitab Al Fitan).

So I think there will be a war of some scale ....And as the scenario is going , In my view I don't think that it will be like Fatah e Makkah ...

I really pray that it happens that way because there are muslims brothers in millions on the other side i.e Hind ... But I don't think the Hind government will let that happen because of hatred towards muslims ....

Brother I hope that this may happen becasue if it doesn't it will be one of the deadliest war ever fought...

but in the hadiths I have studied , the Holy Prophet (SA) said that "the Muslims will Conquer Hind will bring the Hind leaders in chains, to their land and when they will return , they will find Hazrat Isa(AS) in Syria "

(Kitab Al Fitan).

So I think there will be a war of some scale ....And as the scenario is going , In my view I don't think that it will be like Fatah e Makkah ...

I really pray that it happens that way because there are muslims brothers in millions on the other side i.e Hind ... But I don't think the Hind government will let that happen because of hatred towards muslims ....

Bro it is written that The people who conquers India will return and Helped Imam Al Mahdi..
It can happen without war....
I didnt find that they will chained any leader(Hindu)....
Plz Quote the Hadith here so I can redraw my mind and read again..

Bro it is written that The people who conquers India will return and Helped Imam Al Mahdi..
It can happen without war....
I didnt find that they will chained any leader(Hindu)....
Plz Quote the Hadith here so I can redraw my mind and read again..

1)
Na’im, son of Hammad in al-Fitan, reports that Abu Huraira said
that the Messenger of Allah mentioned India and said: “A group
of you will conquer India. Allah will open (India) for them until
they come with its kings chained — Allah having forgiven their
sins — when they return (from India), they will find the son of
Mary in Syria.”

(kitab al Fitn)

2)
While Abu Huraira said: “The Messenger of Allah promised us
the conquest of India. If I was to come across that event I will
spend my soul and wealth. If I am killed, then I am among the best
of martyrs. And if I return, then I am Abu Huraira, the freed.”

(Ahmad, an-Nisa’i, and al-Hakim)

You have made me think the way you are thinking, but still my mind don't allow me to accept that India will be conquered without any resistance.... how can India be conquered without any resistance ? Its biggest religion is Hinduism and how can they surrender or become ally of muslims despite the history of India we have seen in relations to Muslims?

Quran and Holy Prophet (SA) have stated Jews and those Christians who make friendship with Jews, as the enemy of Muslims.. But I have never heard of Hindus as enemies of Islam in Hadiths or Quran ....

But how can a Polytheist religion make alliance with Muslims and then fight for Muslims , I still can't absorb this thing...

No RELIGIOUS wars to come only greed will be prominent

Prophet (SA) said that "my Ummah will see 3 world wars. the last will be involving DAJJAL".

If still don't believe then i can only tell " Just wait and see"....

Obviously greed (of oil, of natural resources, of water) will be one of the cause , but the religion will be an important cause.....

what so ever it is..... but it is very well known fact that ours is ancient civilization.. which have seen lots of wars sometime wins and some time loses... but civilization is still flourishing and to my belief will continue to flourish for next thousands of years

we are tolerant to outsiders i think this is why we still flourished while mostly all our same age sister civilizations are now extinct

what so ever it is..... but it is very well known fact that ours is ancient civilization.. which have seen lots of wars sometime wins and some time loses... but civilization is still flourishing and to my belief will continue to flourish for next thousands of years

we are tolerant to outsiders i think this is why we still flourished while mostly all our same age sister civilizations are now extinct

Bro you are right, Hinduism is culture, civilization and tradition which is practiced and performed by the people of india...Its my research..
Thats what some historians believed in,,,Hinduism is not a religion...the civilization they practiced named religion when englishmens captured India..

Back
Top Bottom