What's new

World War 3 incoming! Trump challenges Russia to shoot down American missiles!

They are ignorant per Liberals?

Don't let your hatred of Southern Americans cloud your judgement. Don't believe in sweeping generalizations.

I lived among them for few years, I am not just judging

About the underlined, if my memory serves me correctly, anti-government protests erupted in Bahrain in 2015 and Saudia sent its forces into Bahrain in support of the government, but USA government and the rest of NATO didn't criticize either the Bahraini government or Saudia. Again, hypocrisy.
Their yardstick is....If the dictator is working for them, he is good rather the best guy in the region but if he somehow starts talking about the interest of his nation first and even worse, if he questions or criticises their policies at any point in his life, he will be treated as an enemy. He will become the worst dictator who is suppressing his people, the whole Hollywood and news machinery would start churning shit against him and the world of sheeples will buy that crap easily. So Saddam is evil, Gaddafi is evil..but MBS is the best Muslim leader because he offer DT USD 350 billion and we see paid imposters who pretend to be Pakistanis on PDF doing a robust defence of these traitors.

Where did I assert that US is all good and has not supported dictators? Don't put words in my mouth.

US ; Iran ; Russia ; Israel = all in the same boat.
You didn't "assert" it. You are clearly glossing over their genocides and millions of civilians killing but overly focusing on Russias with much less (not even in the near the same ball park) violence as if they are the worst of the worst.

---
Do me a favor = visit Saudi Arabia and conduct a survey about its leader MBS. You will get the memo of his popularity.
Ahahahaha, women got the right to drive just recently, 1st theatre being built now and this guy wants vote on popularity contest, something that the monarchy (yup complete dictatorship, not democracy) doesn't even allow it's citizen.

ISIS reside in populated zones and its combatants do not wear uniform; they are known to use people as meat shields. Militias like ISIS and Al-Qaeda Network do not fight in a fair manner.
If your goal is to save the civilians from isis then what is the point of taking the civilians out with the isis? If you are not certain, why would you bomb them? How is it that you kill 90% civilians and then claim "good intentions". If you are this bad at your job where you fail 90% of the time, kill more civilian than isis does, then clearly the terrorist is you. You should watch the video I provided, I'll time stamp the specific part that addresses this, just play and it'll play from the timestamp.

Any entity that is willing to stop atrocities of Bashar al-Assad - has my vote.

Please address my queries:-

1. Why didn't Turkey (or any Islamic country) stop Assad from committing genocide against his own people? Its OK for Assad to murder people left and right?

2. What is the objective of OIC? Oh I See?
Just because a country has majority muslim, doesn't mean it's their right to do whatever in any other muslim majority country.

And what about OIC? Why would I or anyone care? I am not muslim, neither do I care about these pointless organisations and absolute hate Saudi the leading character in "OIC" and a country that is supported by your beloved US.

gad9t.jpg

Trump is colluding with Putin but not for the reasons the media is pushing. They're working together to unite the germanic deep states. They have to keep up the appearance of being enemies.

They are ignorant per Liberals?

Don't let your hatred of Southern Americans cloud your judgement. Don't believe in sweeping generalizations.

Sweeping generalizations (of all kinds) are practically a staple of PDF unfortunately.

You didn't "assert" it. You are clearly glossing over their genocides and millions of civilians killing but overly focusing on Russias with much less (not even in the near the same ball park) violence as if they are the worst of the worst.
Again, don't put words in my mouth. I have clearly pointed out that Iran, Russia, US and Israel are hypocritical and imperialistic nations.

My focus is on developments in Syria and actions of Bashar al-Assad at present. Assad bear 100% responsibility for destruction of his country. Anybody who has observed/studied developments in Syria closely will hold Assad accountable for ruining his country.

Ahahahaha, women got the right to drive just recently, 1st theatre being built now and this guy wants vote on popularity contest, something that the monarchy (yup complete dictatorship, not democracy) doesn't even allow it's citizen.
@The SC

Your input is needed here.

If your goal is to save the civilians from isis then what is the point of taking the civilians out with the isis? If you are not certain, why would you bomb them? How is it that you kill 90% civilians and then claim "good intentions". If you are this bad at your job where you fail 90% of the time, kill more civilian than isis does, then clearly the terrorist is you. You should watch the video I provided, I'll time stamp the specific part that addresses this, just play and it'll play from the timestamp.
Sweeping generalizations will not make your argument credible. Why do you think that war-effort against ISIS has exceeded 3 years in duration? Because US is not carpet bombing ISIS-held regions to oblivion.

Ample surveillance is conducted in a ISIS-held region to identify and distinguish ISIS combatants from civilians and precision munition is utilized to assassinate them from time-to-time. Locals are also employed to identify terrorists and to consolidate gains on the ground after removal of threat.

You need to learn a thing or two about HUMINT operations.

@gambit

Just because a country has majority muslim, doesn't mean it's their right to do whatever in any other muslim majority country.
Bravo! Why complain about atrocities Gaza, Kashmir and such? Why not just let it all slide? :rolleyes:

And what about OIC? Why would I or anyone care? I am not muslim, neither do I care about these pointless organisations and absolute hate Saudi the leading character in "OIC" and a country that is supported by your beloved US.
Since you are not a Muslim, this discussion is pointless with you. Thanks for wasting my time.

However, HUMANITY is a thing.

Last edited:
Again, don't put words in my mouth. I have clearly pointed out that Iran, Russia, US and Israel are hypocritical and imperialistic nations.

My focus is on developments in Syria and actions of Bashar al-Assad at present. Assad bear 100% responsibility for destruction of his country. Anybody who has observed/studied developments in Syria closely will hold Assad accountable for ruining his country.

@The SC

MBS is very popular in KSA, no need for any popularity contest here, So apart from trolling, there is no substance in the post.. just an opinion out of the blue tinted with ignorance and rant..

ok Mr. I-speak-from-authority, US would do what in Syria? Turn it into another Libya? What happens after Assad? Slavery comes back like in Libya?

Sweeping generalizations will not make your argument credible. Why do you think that war-effort against ISIS has exceeded 3 years in duration? Because US is not carpet bombing ISIS-held regions indiscriminately.

Ample surveillance is conducted in a ISIS-held region to identify and distinguish ISIS combatants from civilians and precision munition is utilized to assassinate them from time-to-time.

You need to learn a thing or two about HUMINT operations.
AHAHAHA, So precise they kill 70% to 90% civilians. If they carpet bomb then what, they'd kill 99% civilian? So they are being benevolent by letting few civilian live?

Bravo! Why complain about attrocities Gaza, Kashmir and such? Why not just let it all slide? :rolleyes:

Since you are not a Muslim, this discussion is pointless. Thanks for wasting my time.

However, HUMANITY is a thing.
Who is letting it slide? Now aren't you putting words in MY mouth. Your answer for Syria is US intervention and thats what I am arguing. Who is here arguing that what is Assad doing isn't bad?

And because I am not a muslim I can't be in the discussion? Last I checked, countries with the most atheists are the least violent. While it's the religious that not only oppresses other religion but suppress their "own" people too. And do not bring "humanity" as if that's the side you are on. Supporting terrorist US intervention isn't "caring about humanity".

Back
Top Bottom