What's new

World War 3 incoming! Trump challenges Russia to shoot down American missiles!

What will Russia do? Get out of way and struck deal through back channels or respond if Syria is attacked?
Russia can allow a fake attack like the last year one. But if the Americans hit the Russian base - the counterattack will be inevitable.

Like I said defence of Euro/Asia is mandatory Empires will attempt to kill and enslaves the free world of Euro Asia

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/planning-for-defence-for-euro-asia.552778/

You may think I may be thinking far ahead let me tell you one thing

I was just reading the histrory of SCO few days back and I came across the date of it's formal formation

The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) is a Eurasian political, economic, and security organisation, the creation of which was announced on 15 June 2001 in Shanghai, China

Every thing that has happened since 2001 June has been a pre planned Mlitary Ops on a grand scale

I want you to keep this date in mind and then review all the pre planned military ops done

People may say every thing was a coincidence a fluke of grand scale but it is not

If you were a Military Planner back in 2000-2001 year and it is agreed that all these actions are planned 10-20 years in advance

• Plans are discussed in secret what to do if a Monarchy goes rouge
  • When a country refuses trade preferrential agreement with you
  • When group of country in Asia are about to form a trade body
  • When a country may be looking to trade with Gold instead of Dollar

All the planning is done 10-20 years ahead fo time so when these event happen , they automatic set of actions are activated in secret on Global scale

a) Campaign in Media to discredit a country
b) Financial harassment
c) Bullying on trade routes etc
d) Possible assasination of military or national head of state
f) Campaign to discredit athletes of a nation and lower their moral

Last edited:
Like I said defence of Euro/Asia is mandatory Empires will attempt to kill and enslaves the free world of Euro Asia

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/planning-for-defence-for-euro-asia.552778/

You may think I may be thinking far ahead let me tell you one thing

I was just reading the histrory of SCO few days back and I came across the date of it's formal formation

The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) is a Eurasian political, economic, and security organisation, the creation of which was announced on 15 June 2001 in Shanghai, China

Every thing that has happened since 2001 June has been a pre planned Mlitary Ops on a grand scale

I want you to keep this date in mind and then review all the pre planned military ops done

People may say every thing was a coincidence a fluke of grand scale but it is not

If you were a Military Planner back in 2000-2001 year and it is agreed that all these actions are planned 10-20 years in advance

• Plans are discussed in secret what to do if a Monarchy goes rouge
  • When a country refuses trade preferrential agreement with you
  • When group of country in Asia are about to form a trade body
  • When a country may be looking to trade with Gold instead of Dollar

All the planning is done 10-20 years ahead fo time so when these event happen , they automatic set of actions are activated in secret on Global scale

a) Campaign in Media to discredit a country
b) Financial harassment
c) Bullying on trade routes etc
d) Possible assasination of military or national head of state
f) Campaign to discredit athletes of a nation and lower their moral

War is the only way western regime knows.
Lol

US has always killed more people than the dictator they made reason to go to war.

Every single war that US started, it destroyed that nation.

Funny isn't it that cold war with USSR is materialising in to a real war with Russia.

Power balancing act is a nature's way, and US's run of world superpower has come to an end.

List of Official US involvement in global wars / occupation / bullying of smaller countries and native people

List of wars ~ US involvement

;)
If you have any doubt what is taking place this does not incudes unofficial assisitaion and covert killing and bombings or supporting act or Terrorism in Russia

American intervention in Libya
(2015–present) vs UNKNOWN ??????
Yemeni Civil War
(2015–present) vs Yamen / Iran
American-led intervention in Syria (2014–present) vs Syria / Russia / Iran
American-led intervention in Iraq (2014–2017) vs UKNOWN GROUP ????
American-led intervention in Libya (2011) vs Libya / Russia / Chinese interest
Operation Ocean Shield (2009–2016) vs Somalian Unknown people????
War in Somalia (2007–present) vs Somalia
War in North-West Pakistan (2004–present) :o: vs Unknown people
Iraq War
(2003–2011) vs Iraq people and government
War in Afghanistan (2001–present) vs Unknown People
-----------------------------------------------------War against SCO June 2001 formation
Operation Infinite Reach
(1998) vs Unknown People
Kosovo War (1998–1999) vs Yogoslavia
Intervention in Haiti (1994–1995) vs Haiti
Bosnian War (1992–1995) vs Serbia/Yugoslavia
First Intervention in the Somali Civil War (1992–1995) vs Somalia
Iraqi No-Fly Zone Enforcement (1991–2003) vs Iraq
Gulf War(1990–1991) vs Iraq
Invasion of Panama(1989–1990 ) vs PANAMA country to control Panama canal
-------------------------------------------------------------------- Excelerated wars post USSR
Tobruk encounter(1989) vs Libya / and USSR
Tanker War(1987–1988) vs Iran / and USSR
Bombing of Libya(1986) vs Libya / and USSR
Action in the Gulf of Sidra (1986) vs Libya interest
Invasion of Grenada(1983) vs CUBA
Lebanese Civil War (1982–1984) vs Labanese people and Saudia was with USA
Operation Eagle Claw (1980) vs Iran
War in Afghanistan (NOT LISTED :bunny:) 1970's to 1990... vs Afghan/USSR
War in South Zaire
(1978) vs Angola / Iran and USSR
Cambodian Civil War(1967–1975)
Insurgency in Bolivia (1966–1967)
Dominican Civil War (1965)
Isreli -Arab War officially not listed as US war but every one knows:bunny:
Korean DMZ Conflict (1966–1969)
Communist insurgency in Thailand(1965-1983)
Vietnam War (1965–1973, 1975)
Lebanon Crisis (1958)
Laotian Civil War(1953–1975)
Korean War (1950–1953) ( vs Korean People)
World War II (1939–1945)
Last Indian Uprising (1923)
Russian Civil War (1918–1920)
World War I (1914–1918) VS German and Turkish Empires
Occupation of the Dominican Republic (1916–1924)
Occupation of Haiti (1915–1934)
Occupation of Veracruz (1914)
Bluff War (1914–1915)
Occupation of Nicaragua (1912–1933)
Negro Rebellion (1912) vs CUBA
Border War (1910–1919)
Crazy Snake Rebellion (1909)
Boxer Rebellion (1899–1901) vs CHINA
Moro Rebellion (1899–1913) vs Philipines
Philippine–American War (1899–1902) vs Philipines
Spanish–American War (1898) vs SPAINISH EMPIRE
Second Samoan Civil War (1898–1899)
Yaqui Wars (1896–1918) vs Yaqui Extinct Country

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Genocide of Native Americans
Americas-Dirty-Laundry-The-Ongoing-Genocide-of-the-American-Indian-Rushmore.jpg

genocideandrace.jpg

2d18ae7d72898189dcb4345d5a05d4fa

:o:Wait what ?

VA-Eugenic-Sterilization-Law-Upheld.jpg

darwin-racism-and-genocide-11-728.jpg

eu-ixquick-proxy-com_2016-07-10_20-34-01.jpg

indian-removal.gif

Last edited:
If I wear brown shirts, brown trousers, and brown cap that says 'UPS' in the front, odds are very good that I work for UPS, you think?

Likewise, it is the same with combatants. The Geneva Convention says that in order for you to be an 'authorized' combatant, meaning you can kill without legal consequences, you must...

(a) That of being commanded by a person responsible for his subordinates;
(b) That of having a fixed distinctive sign recognizable at a distance;
(c) That of carrying arms openly;
(d) That of conducting their operations in accordance with the laws and customs of war.

Item B, that of displaying distinctive sign recognizable from a distance is called a 'uniform'. Maybe you have heard of it?

Technically speaking, the correct word is 'combatant'. A civilian can be a combatant but a soldier cannot be a civilian. A civilian combatant is someone who is not a formal member of a military but engages in fighting for a cause, usually a nationalistic one. As long as he and others conforms to the above conditions, all of them will be granted 'authorized' combatant status. There are plenty of precedents for this.

Al-Qaeda, the Taliban, and ISIS do not conform to the Convention. They CHOSE not to. So when they mingle with non-combatants, those you call civilians, a lot of people will die. Combatants and non-combatants.

It is not that we are 'bad' at our jobs, it is that ISIS fighters are too chickenshit to wear distinctive signs like uniforms and fight like real soldiers.

Cool, send some ISIS men to some city, then bomb shit out of that city. Then blame ISIS for mingling with the civilians.

Russia can allow a fake attack like the last year one. But if the Americans hit the Russian base - the counterattack will be inevitable.

What Russia have done to avenge deaths of it's troops by US air strikes??

What Russia have done to avenge deaths of it's troops by US air strikes??
As far as I know there were no attacks on Russian troops, moreover - even no Syrian militaries were murdered or wounded.

Russians pick a time and moment when it is not expeceted the real response is really not a tiny missile strike

Proper response should be SCO DEFENCE ORGANIZATION
and ensuring 70% of world get of US money system

8-) With every stupid move US further gives credit to Russian Higher status in eyes of world population

I think Russia should deliver as much S-300 to Syria as Syrians can operate and also establish Russian air-defence base with S-400, Tors's, Buk's and Pantsir's near Damascus.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom