What's new

World unites to isolate Pakistan

I am amazed at this isolation spree. How can one country isolate another until the second country is either US and the world is unipolar. Even in this age China cannot isolate Taiwan which has zero geo strategic significance. You can certainly put pressure on economic progress and that too to a certain limit ofa country but never enough to choke it to achieve your objectives.
I think it is time to slowly dismantle Let and Jaish and shift energies to providing 'indigenous Kashmiris' the 'moral' support so that India cannot point fingers. Extradite them to a neutral county like Saudi Arabia or Turkey with guarantees they cannot resume any activity like US deal for Taliban leaders release, then go on full offensive.

Indian fellow on pdf act as entire world follows them like they are superpower. but didn't realize they are making themselves look bad.and desperate. This hows that world didn't care what India has to say and they know about the level of authenticity of their views.

Donald Trump's gonna enslave Pakistani's and make them build the Great Wall of Pakistan. :smokin:
Can someone explain what kind of event this is?
Wikipedia doesn't say anything, either it's unimportant or a secret society.

4495020.jpg

Donald Trump's gonna enslave Pakistani's and make them build the Great Wall of Pakistan. :smokin:
:rofl::rofl: Great wall of Pakistan sounds good:rofl:
a bit off topic how are you man seeing you here after a long time eh? :P

Modi tu Pakistan ke peeche hath do kar par gaya hai. Does he not have anything else to worry about?

Yea it was :p i thought you maybe got a ban
Nope the only ban I got was in an Iranian Chill thread for a day or week. I didn't notice until it ended because I wasn't online. :azn:

I had to take a PDF vacation, things started getting repetitive.

Indians remind me of great story from Afghan British War

When British used cannons against Afghan there were heavy Afghan casualties. Afghan decided to make cannons themselves. Carried out a secret survey of cannons and blueprints were made, work started but barrel of steel could not be arranged, decided to cut a tree and use the trunk as a barrel. The cannon so prepared was pointed towards British and filled with gola barood. A large number of spectators gathered to watch the technology breakthrough. When fired a couple of dozen Afghan spectators got killed due to the massive blast. Afghans were very happy on the trials and said ''''Jis ne idhar itna nuksaan kiya uss ne dushman ko total barbad kar diya ho ga''''.
This is exactly what Indians are imagining while sitting at home on assumed losses of Pakistan with their so called wooden cannon and wooden brains. Pakistan ka bohat nuksaan hua ho ga surgical strikes se.
:tup::tup::tup::tup:

World may not isolate Pakistan in the real sense, but most countries that have business interests in India will be extra cautious while dealing with Pakistan lest their interests in India can be hurt.

lollz at modi. He should not fall in trap of RSS and pathetic indian media. He is just doing hate propaganda for election purpose, and lives in his own world to isolate Pak.

Modi_PTI_380.jpg

We are important player in this region,we want peace and harmony and modi can't isolate us.
Things will get back to normal after election.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom