What's new

World unites to isolate Pakistan

Great news for Pakistan ... Hope this thread will remain clean from the Troll, @waz please keep an eye on this one :)

Modi can only isolate his own wife....:lol: Heck, not any country
Ha Ha.. God one !
Infact the First one is far far more tough to accomplish...than the Latter !

@GURU DUTT @Levina

Did I touch the raw nerve? See, I m saying what int'l media is also saying...Modi has isolated his own wife....:) ;)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...09dac5-5ac1-49e3-8b44-7d92e027c9ec_story.html

Can someone explain what kind of event this is?

The six-day Physical Agility and Combat Efficiency System military exercises will begin in Lahore on 18th of this month.

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/hea...hold-military-exercises-in-lahore-this-month/

This may help...:-)

Armies coming together means nothing. Even Iraq and Syria have military people from around the world but does that mean anything? No. Pakistan can be considered mainstream only when we see foreign key people (in government or in business) visiting there, or if we see hordes of foreign tourist going there not for UN charity program but as tourists, or if we see major summit or sporting event happening in Pakistan. Pakistan only sees influx of foreign military because world together has joined hand against the terrorism originating from the region and as much as we ignore, Pakistan can help in big way to eradicate these terrorists if and only if it starts cracking down on terrorists residing in Pakistan. Till then these military visits 'dil behlaane ke liye kafi hai' but no proof of Pakistan becoming mainstream.
@SpArK

Again...This isolation is killing me :cry::cry::cry:
Armies coming together means nothing. Even Iraq and Syria have military people from around the world but does that mean anything? No. Pakistan can be considered mainstream only when we see foreign key people (in government or in business) visiting there, or if we see hordes of foreign tourist going there not for UN charity program but as tourists, or if we see major summit or sporting event happening in Pakistan. Pakistan only sees influx of foreign military because world together has joined hand against the terrorism originating from the region and as much as we ignore, Pakistan can help in big way to eradicate these terrorists if and only if it starts cracking down on terrorists residing in Pakistan. Till then these military visits 'dil behlaane ke liye kafi hai' but no proof of Pakistan becoming mainstream.

@SpArK
Indian army is biggest terrorists of india crack down it first, than concern about Pakistan:hitwall::devil:

My dear friend if thats the case then why did U make so much hue and cry on just a tiny Russian delegation carrying out exercise with Pakistan? Nonetheless we keep on receiving different heads of states and their delegations quite regularly. Nonetheless these delegations are representative of their respective Govts. Do U really think that these are visiting Pakistan without consent and approval of their Govts? Heck even Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc are here. Even Afghanistan came to Pakistan here.

http://www.app.com.pk/16-asian-nati...ad-monday-to-discuss-disaster-risk-reduction/

The only one country who is missing is India. So tell me that who is isolated now?

Regarding the terrorists then plz look around U and U wud find the biggest terrorist nicknamed as "Butcher of Gujrat" just around U, and Butcher of Kashmir is a new title he earning right now, why go far away? Nonetheless U were suppose to prove us a terrorist at each and every forum but who got face palm? Leme give U some highlights.

"WHAT EXACTLY ARE U HIDING FROM US"? Do these words resonate in your ears or not? This had been the most blunt shut up call given to any country that I had seen so far.

and just most recent

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...us-at-brics/story-vjWTnz23TpFTH86GbHCpxJ.html

http://indianexpress.com/article/op...a-did-not-name-pakistan-on-terrorism-3087651/

Coming to the main point, why dont U mind your own business and let us do our own work. Why cant U exhibit the same big heart as big is your size as a country but are acting like the as one with a tiny sparrow heart?

Heyyyy. I wasted all this time coz U quoted me....Why unquote me now? Thats not fair :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Indians remind me of great story from Afghan British War

When British used cannons against Afghan there were heavy Afghan casualties. Afghan decided to make cannons themselves. Carried out a secret survey of cannons and blueprints were made, work started but barrel of steel could not be arranged, decided to cut a tree and use the trunk as a barrel. The cannon so prepared was pointed towards British and filled with gola barood. A large number of spectators gathered to watch the technology breakthrough. When fired a couple of dozen Afghan spectators got killed due to the massive blast. Afghans were very happy on the trials and said ''''Jis ne idhar itna nuksaan kiya uss ne dushman ko total barbad kar diya ho ga''''.
This is exactly what Indians are imagining while sitting at home on assumed losses of Pakistan with their so called wooden cannon and wooden brains. Pakistan ka bohat nuksaan hua ho ga surgical strikes se.
Nailed it! :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom