What's new

World N.o3, Chinese leave footprints on the Moon !

lol, i like how you laugh but do not know anything. All for 50c i guess. Also there's some knowledge problems too, how would a low res camera shots be stitched into hi res? All you would create is a big low res photo. Brains son, brains.

Now use that 5 rupee sized brain and think hard what happens when you scale down the big low quality photo.

Now use that 5 rupee sized brain and think hard what happens when you scale down the big low quality photo.

lol this is priceless. :lol:

I won't even bother with a response, cuz i like you how you are. Dumber then a door knob.

lol this is priceless. :lol:

I won't even bother with a response, cuz i like you how you are. Dumber then a door knob.
:lol: keep responding and struggling with the denial and throwing your tantrums at me.

More attention for this gold piece of embarrasment:
Audio said:
"how would a low res camera shots be stitched into hi res? All you would create is a big low res photo. Brains son, brains."

China moon mission not to entertain the mass by sending moon rover to take high resolution and broadcast to the world to see but moon rover purpose to study the make up of the composition of the moon for scientific advancement. China intention to send man mission to the moon after the series succession of moon rover mission.
If you want to study the composition....we can loan you some rocks....

We will open up a curry shop on moon before Pakistanis get there :P

It sure is. And then the temperature swing of 150 degree in afternoon to -190 at night. Moon is not a friendly place
then we are gonna Nuke It:crazy_pilot::omghaha:

congratulations, now if only they can take pictures of the places where Apollo landings happened to end the controversy once and for all, that famous flag Armstrong put should be there along with left overs of the Apollo?

there are saying that when Apollo started its journey back to earth the USA flag got knocked off by the Apollo engines :)

so may be Rabbit can't find it now.....

I see, it's the trackage on the white ramp. Before "Jade rabbit" rover running on surface of moon it was moved down by some mobile device from the "Chang'e III" satellite's ramp.

117975893_11n.jpg

W020131215372899639817.jpg

0019b90e14dc141881435a.jpg

0019b90e14dc141881435b.jpg

20131216840276524.jpg

0019b90e14dc141881093f.jpg

4437e641f126141750cd60.jpg

like this CG,there's the trackage on white ramp.
10084505_422279.jpg

It's an achievement to be prund of :tup: :china:, particularly in the sense that all those things in the photos, all equipments and all tiny pieces as small as nails, along with all operations (except the none-mission-critical but important assistance from deep space tracking radars of ESA), have been designed, manudactured, and executed in China, since the US and the West in general have had all dual-use hig-tech embargo against China for decades.

It is simply quite hypocritical for you to do so only against China.

Wasn't it 'only China' which recently landed on the moon? What were you expecting? That I say, time for Japan to set up an ADIZ on the moon? :lol:

You just need to grow a sense of humour. Actually, it's much more hypocritical of you to pick on a post meant in jest, and ignore the serious trolling that your 'comrades' indulge in on India-specific threads.

It's an achievement to be prund of :tup: :china:, particularly in the sense that all those things in the photos, all equipments and all tiny pieces as small as nails, along with all operations (except the none-mission-critical but important assistance from deep space tracking radars of ESA), have been designed, manudactured, and executed in China, since the US and the West in general have had all dual-use hig-tech embargo against China for decades.

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom