What's new

World is silent as Indian BJP president openly admit of Genocide

Hitler didn't have nuclear weapons but his protege Modi does but I doubt Modi has the balls to actually fire a nuke because if he did he would be fried like tarka daal in his bunker.

To the west its meh to them they are pajeet n...gers anyways they need to them counter the Red Dragon from the East so all the bombastic moralistic BS peddled by the west goes down the toilet

To the west its meh to them they are pajeet n...gers anyways they need to them counter the Red Dragon from the East so all the bombastic moralistic BS peddled by the west goes down the toilet

Yes its kid of disappointing really, I really belive in democracy, freedom of speech and human rights but its sad to see countries like US and UK throw these ideals down the drain for Geo-Politics. This has been really demaging in the long run and has only resulted in more anti-western feelings in our countries.

Shooting at rioters is a genocide? Pakistan is weird.

No what's weird is that you are supporting the killing of other humans. No Anti-riot police in India? Maybe smoke 'em and arrest 'em instead? Nope.. shoot to kill.

I hope you are never shot like a dog though.. I'd forgive you on the spot if I ever saw you wailing around asking for help, but instead getting shot down like a kutta.

Things are on predictable trajectory... I pak army shud be ready to launch a lightening war on a week's notice at most

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom