What's new

World highest suicide rate - Korea, Japan, Russia, India and others

The next time you feel like killing yourself think of killing others to end your frustration.

Now that you have decide to kill others, why not make some money out of it ?

Kill a cop, steal his gun, use his gun to rob a bank.

Use that money to buy some house in dubai and get permanent residence there. Use the rest of the money to live a life of comfort. :D

The next time you feel like killing yourself think of killing others to end your frustration.

Now that you have decide to kill others, why not make some money out of it ?

Kill a cop, steal his gun, use his gun to rob a bank.

Use that money to buy some house in dubai and get permanent residence there. Use the rest of the money to live a life of comfort. :D
Thank you for your comforting advice , i'de rather kill myself than go through all that pressure , killing a cop , robbing a bank etc.

Thank you for your comforting advice , i'de rather kill myself than go through all that pressure , killing a cop , robbing a bank etc.

That is silly. There is a good chance that the cop will kill you when you try to kill him.

So either way its a win-win.

Either the cop kills you, which is good since you wanted to die anyway. Or you kill him and get his gun. which is great. Now you can go make some easy money.

There is a chance that you will be killed while robbing the bank, but that is great too. You wanted to die anyway !!!!

There is no downside to this plan.

That is silly. There is a good chance that the cop will kill you when you try to kill him.

So either way its a win-win.

Either the cop kills you, which is good since you wanted to die anyway. Or you kill him and get his gun. which is great. Now you can go make some easy money.

There is a chance that you will be killed while robbing the bank, but that is great too. You wanted to die anyway !!!!

There is no downside to this plan.
lol , you played too much GTA

Why don't you download something else?

Or why wouldn't i steal a car with that gun?

lol , you played too much GTA

Why don't you download something else?

Or why wouldn't i steal a car with that gun?

Its easy to trace a car. You can get caught and go to prison. Now since you are the sensitive type, you will probably get raped in prison, so its better to die than go to prison :P

If you have cash, its non traceable. You can buy car, buy girls ...whatever. :D

@JUBA

Korea and Japan are leading countries in education sector in the world.

No , but i'm sure there's something wrong with you

That was a serious question considering your suicidal tendencies. I have no idea how prisons in iran operate, so I am not quite sure where you could be raped, in the bus or jail.

I am encouraging you to live and not to die, and you think something is wrong with me ? :disagree:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom