What's new

World highest suicide rate - Korea, Japan, Russia, India and others

At least those atheists only kill themselves, they don't take the whole marketplace or airplane with them.

And ? Ateists are knowing for hating themselves more than anything, you didn't bring something new.

And ? Ateists are knowing for hating themselves more than anything, you didn't bring something new.
Well no, they are not "known" for that. These are the typical misconceptions that some religious people have about peple who don't follow their religion. Bigotry, that's the word for it.

BTW following your logic, what does it tell about the other group? The ones who take the lives of other people are known for?

Had it been the case Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Czech, China and France would have been leading the pack, obviously the tiny bigoted brain failed to look at it beyond it's religious prejudice.

The countries on the list are infested with Atheists so there's no difference, they still lead the way with suicide rates.

Yet these "educated" people are leading the world in suicide rates, my point still stands.

Well no, they are not "known" for that. These are the typical misconceptions that some religious people have about peple who don't follow their religion. Bigotry, that's the word for it.

BTW following your logic, what does it tell about the other group? The ones who take the lives of other people are known for?

Yes they are well known for hating themselves, otherwise they won't be the highest group of people in committing suicide, but we can't blame them really that's what happens when you become godless and twist your beliefs.

Many atheists took the lives of other people in all shapes and forms from simple murder to mass genocide, your point is ?

Last edited:
Well I guess suicide bombers are not taken into account otherwise there would have been few more countries in the list.

Well I guess suicide bombers are not taken into account otherwise there would have been few more countries in the list.

If a "suicide bomber" wanted to commit suicide he will go sit in a little corner and cut his wrists, but they chose to turn their enemies into squashed tomatoes. So yea it don't count as suicide.

Many atheists took the lives of other people in all shapes and forms from simple murder to mass genocide, your point is ?
But they still couldn't outperform those religious barbarians.

If a "suicide bomber" wanted to commit suicide he will go sit in a little corner and cut his wrists, but they chose to turn their enemies into squashed tomatoes. So yea it don't count as suicide.
So a suicide in the name of god is not a suicide?

But they still couldn't outperform those religious barbarians.

So a suicide in the name of god is not a suicide?

The atheists Soviets and Chinese sure outperform any group of people in this earth, they still hold the world record in mass slaughter.

I don't call it suicide, more like a war tactic, but if you want to swing that way then that's fine, killing yourself or someone else for something you truly believe in is higher in terms of courage and morality than killing yourself for being a coward that can't handle life or killing someone else for simply apposing your greed for power.

The atheists Soviets and Chinese sure outperform any group of people in this earth, they still hold the world record in mass slaughter.

I don't call it suicide, more like a war tactic, but if you want to swing that way then that's fine, killing yourself or someone else for something you truly believe in is higher in terms of courage and morality than killing yourself for being a coward that can't handle life or killing someone else for simply apposing your greed for power.
I don't agree with your first statement. The amount of man slaughter occurred in the name of different different gods is more then what chinese and soviets did.

For the bold part- A suicide is a suicide. It's a coward act whether it is done by a atheist or an believer or whatever fancy name you wanna call yourself....

They did not do so in the name of atheism, they did it for the sake of communism. OTOH, many religious people take lives solely because of religious beliefs. BTW do you want to do an inventory accounting of the number of lives taken by religious people, and continue to be taken? Especially in your part of the world?

why suicide is illegal in India (yes, you will face jail term if you fail to die).
I propose that India mandates the death penalty for suicide attempts. That would be win-win.

Well I knew someone might come up with ectopic beats. There is a reason for your dilemma mentioned clearly in my post number 27. Read it and you will have your itch resolved.

Well I knew someone might come up with ectopic beats. There is a reason for your dilemma mentioned clearly in my post number 27. Read it and you will have your itch resolved.
I am so enlightened by your post :lol:

True dat , if i had a gun i probably had killed myself already , along with a few of other people maybe

Why would you want to kill yourself ?

Let me get this straight.

Killing others is courage.

Killing yourself is cowardice ?

So people who feel depressed and want to kill themselves should go out and buy a gun, rob a bank and try to die. If they succeed live a great life with the money you have stolen till the money runs out. Go out and rob a bank again .....and repeat this till you die ?

Did you ever bother to consider that decent people or the really good people choose to kill themselves than live in an unjust world. The truly evil people or the bad people chose to kill others to make the world a better place for himself.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom