What's new

World highest suicide rate - Korea, Japan, Russia, India and others

Looks like more expectation you have from life, more upset you are from failure..
anyway, we should remove stigma from people who want to take their own life, not sure why suicide is illegal in India (yes, you will face jail term if you fail to die).

Right to kill yourself should be basic human right.

not sure why suicide is illegal in India (yes, you will face jail term if you fail to die).
Plus its a massive hassle on familys of a person who commited suicide because the police hassle them

True dat , if i had a gun i probably had killed myself already , along with a few of other people maybe

You can borrow mine?

Better than suicide bombers who kill then along with many innocents for religious $hits.
d.jpg

Some mindsets don't miss a single chance to hurt other people's sentiments, emotions &belief.This practice should be prevented as it is not sufficient enough to prove them correct.Intelligent mindsets always face themselves and their environment /habitat first rather then pointing their fingers over others.
I condemn people who believe that ending lives is easier as compare to sustaining yourselves in challenging environment.
Instead of surrendering yourself to the despair inside you it is much better to fight with it.I have seen various brave people who have fought with their miserable environment & succeed in getting out of their labyrinth of problems in the end.It is because they were bold,fearless and of wild strain with an objective to overcome the given stresses at all cost.
It is not usual that only middle class or lower class people commit suicide or only those people which are suffering/have suffered huge incidents behind in their lives.This trend has also been observed among people of rich class and even with people enjoying luxurious lives.For such people various factors are involved:
1)Such people may be suffering of depression syndrome.The greater degree of expression of disease can lead them think to commit suicide and they ultimately end up in destroying their lives.
2)Depression might be heredity (on chromosome 3) or due to lack of protein serotonin (which makes you feel good on regulation)
4)Stress & fear is another cause. In schools & college some students are reported to have committed suicide b/c they were afraid either to fail or loose competition.
My objective here is to target a common man who is not much facing trouble but experiences depression & thinks of suicide.For such people I am leaving some advice.
1)Think positive: Always look people who faced worse scenarios than you & managed to get out of it.
2)Good activity: Try following activities-these are small steps but very good for old,lonely people:
-Wake up early &try to visit parks near your home.
-Socialize yourself: Discover new people and make friends.
-Sustain your relationships. If your friend/relative is not happy with you try to please them.Try to overcome your depression.
-Visit your genetic counseling centre & request them to check your pedigree-Get your karyotyping done.
-Don't be ashamed to visit psychiatrist if you feel too much depression. You are not retard but deficient in case of some protein.
-Watch some good movie. Do some outing.
-Take care of your diet & sleep.
Have happy day!!!
Regards

Last edited:
The vast majority of gun deaths in the USA every year are suicides (contrary to the popular perception that hundreds of people each day are being shot dead in the streets Wild West style)

To be fair, "wild west" in reality is quite a bit safer than downtown Detroit in 2000s.

There's a big percentage of Japanese/Russians/Koreans Atheists so no surprise here...

Had it been the case Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Czech, China and France would have been leading the pack, obviously the tiny bigoted brain failed to look at it beyond it's religious prejudice.

I wonder if it has to do with pressures emanating from expectations of parents/peers to do well in studies and competition. Those southern states are known for their stringent competitive schedules. North India in general doesn't do well as far as competitive examinations are concerned and Biharis in general accept anything that comes their way, because of a few expectations anyway. (I actually admire this).

Well, Biharis top most of the competitive exams. Maybe its just that they don't make a fuss of it.

In religions, Buddhism is not allowed to commit suicide. Suicide is a crime, will experience a lot of pain to reincarnation after suicide.
Especially in Tantric, suicide is equivalent to kill the Buddha.

In China, suicide is a cowardly act and irresponsible, is an escape problem performance.

Suicide is completely forbidden in Islam. It is also related with the strict questioning on the day of judgment as well as facing of a painful period in the realm kept between this world and the forthcoming hereafter. Spiritually its a disturbed, low esteemed troubled soul. Culturally, its cowardness and if left alive, a stigma, a shameful act. Concept of the inquisition on Judgement day is very strong. These are the reasons why suicide rate is low among Muslims.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom