What's new

World Famous Pakistani Kinnow

Kinnow is nice but its not the king of citrus fruits, that is oranges. Pakistani oranges are also really nice but not much is exported.

Only japan is the country who produces unique fruits and sell them at hefty price. Be it strawberry, citrus, melon, mango etc..... A crate of Japanese melon worth more than 1000s of trucks loaded with Pakistani's melon.

Jap grapes
2000$ per crate

I know our 'sundar khani' is great but you people should try south american 'victoria'

I really dont get this "world famous Pakistani mangos/Kinoo", in north America no one knows about their fame. I like Spanish Kinoo they are always consistent with their sweet taste, twice I bought Pakistan kinoo and they were sour just one grade below lemon. I could have bought 4 boxes of Spanish kinoo for the price I paid for Pakistani kinoo. Difference between Pakistani mango and Mexican mango is now 19/20, the only difference is the smell of Pakistani mango is much stronger.

There is no fruit "World famous", no one cares about fruits, its something you are suppose to eat once a while.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom