What's new

Famous islamic preacher maulana Delwar Hossain Saydee is died.

I don’t hate USA. I just don’t think their human rights is better than BD’s. Especially the way they treat non whites.

And their democracy is a joke.

I live there because of the job opportunities and professional growth.

Human rights and democracy are not important to me. Hence USA is perfect for me!
You must be based in Jaction Heights . :D

If you hate the USA so much why do you live there? Come back to Bangladesh and then criticize the USA to your heart's content.
He lives in Bangladesh @saif Bhai , not in USA! He is a blatant liar ! He used 2 British flag when using @BananaRepublicUK psudonym and claimed to be a born British with Bangladeshi ancestry!

He even claimed that British people are skipping one meal each day ( as her Helen of Bangladesh spread that lie) , in this greatest depression ( although COVID-19 brought a recession, not depression) !

Also tell me Bhai how can a by birth British has such inconsistency about UK? Several users like @mb444 already confirmed that he doesn't have practical knowledge about British system!

At best he got his education from UK , and that's why his English skill is very good ( as far I understand; but maybe can't confirm though as my English skill is poor and that's maybe can't make difference between various English skills)!

There is no way that someone was born in a country like united kingdom can have such malice against opposition, and can so shamelessly lick Hasina and India's boot!

Even indians will be ashamed of him!

I don’t hate USA. I just don’t think their human rights is better than BD’s. Especially the way they treat non whites.

And their democracy is a joke.

I live there because of the job opportunities and professional growth.

Human rights and democracy are not important to me. Hence USA is perfect for me!
Yes you are living in Bangladesh, UK and USA at the same time!
We must have to bow to you because of your supernatural ability ! 😂

You must be based in Jaction Heights . :D

Jackson heights is full of Punjabi trash. Turbans everywhere 🤣🤣🤣

And stinking Indian curry smell 😂😂😂

Wouldn’t even build a prison there!!!

Indians turn everything into slums.

He lives in Bangladesh @saif Bhai , not in USA! He is a blatant liar ! He used 2 British flag when using @BananaRepublicUK psudonym and claimed to be a born British with Bangladeshi ancestry!

He even claimed that British people are skipping one meal each day ( as her Helen of Bangladesh spread that lie) , in this greatest depression ( although COVID-19 brought a recession, not depression) !

Also tell me Bhai how can a by birth British has such inconsistency about UK? Several users like @mb444 already confirmed that he doesn't have practical knowledge about British system!

At best he got his education from UK , and that's why his English skill is very good ( as far I understand; but maybe can't confirm though as my English skill is poor and that's maybe can't make difference between various English skills)!

There is no way that someone was born in a country like united kingdom can have such malice against opposition, and can so shamelessly lick Hasina and India's boot!

Even indians will be ashamed of him!

Yes you are living in Bangladesh, UK and USA at the same time!
We must have to bow to you because of your supernatural ability ! 😂

If I was educated and/or lived in the Dhaka slum - my English would be as appalling as yours…

And I would write in that primitive language, you lot call Bangla 🤣🤣🤣

Jackson heights is full of Punjabi trash. Turbans everywhere 🤣🤣🤣

And stinking Indian curry smell 😂😂😂

Wouldn’t even build a prison there!!!

Indians turn everything into slums.

If I was educated and/or lived in the Dhaka slum - my English would be as appalling as yours…

And I would write in that primitive language, you lot call Bangla 🤣🤣🤣
Now only Bangalis and Pakistanis are selling biryani in Jackson Height , they have made it local bazar . Sikhs moved away selling property to muslim biryani sellers.

Now only Bangalis and Pakistanis are selling biryani in Jackson Height , they have made it local bazar . Sikhs moved away selling property to muslim biryani sellers.

They are still there!

It’s called little punjab for no reason 🤣🤣🤣

There are few people who lives in Bangladesh yet are good in English . Perhaps you don't know that!

Here lots of user live in Bangladesh , yet their English is good! So stop pretending! Do you think that @AmiEktaKharapChele , @Destranator ,@Homo Sapiens , @TopCat , and few others speak bad English?

So English writing skill isn't the evidence that you were born and raised in UK/USA!

As I said ,at best you are UK/USA educated and living there after education but weren't born in UK/USA!

Also we don't hear your English accent! So there is no way to be confirmed that you are born British or American with Bangladeshi ancestry!

But your filthy , uncultured, savage BAL/BCL nature shows your true identity!

Because someone born in USA/UK ( with Bangladeshi ancestry ) supposed to be civilized , and shouldn't act like a frog in a well and can't act as pet dog of Hasina!

However my assumption could be wrong , if you are from a low class Bangladeshi family who went to USA/UK for odd jobs and always remain pet dog to someone in Bangladesh, then even as their family member you still haven't become civilized , so you can act like that, even if you were born in these civilized countries!

In the end , it takes many generations to learn manner!

Last edited:
Condolences from West Pakistan to our brothers from Bangal

While I may not know the person but it seemed they were important part of Bangladesh

His inferiority complex has perplexed me.
তাছাড়াও সে নিজেকে ছাড়া আমাদের বাকি সবাইকে গাধা ভাবে!

তার ধারনা হল সে ছাড়া বাদ বাকি আর কেউ যেন কোনদিন আমেরিকা বা ইউরোপীয় দের সাথে কোন কথা বার্তা বলে নি!

তার বোঝা উচিত যে আজকাল কথাবার্তা বা যোগাযোগ সামাজিক যোগাযোগ মাধ্যমেই করা যায়, এ জন্য সরাসরি দেখা হওয়া টা জরুরি না।

তার আচরন কোন ভাবেই সভ্য দেশে বাস করা মানুষের মত না!

পাড়ার যেসব লোকাল উৎপীড়ক (bully) আছে তার আচরণ একেবারেই তাদের মত! পারিবারিক নুন্যতম ভদ্র ব্যাকগ্রাউন্ডের লোকজনের আচরন তার মত হতে পারে না।

কথায় আছে না, "ব্যবহার বংশের পরিচয়? "? এ এর নিচু বংশ বলেন বা লোয়ার ক্লাস পারিবারিক ব্যাকগ্রাউন্ড ( যারা এই সরকারের আমলে হুট করে ধনী হয়েছে, আর বাইরে লেখাপড়া করেছে আর নিজেকে ভাবছে যে আমি না জানি কি হনু রে) বলেন তাদের ব্যবহারেই সব ফুটে উঠে।

তার আগে ইউজার আইডি থেকেই এসব দেখছি!

এরা যতই উন্নত বিশ্বে লেখাপড়া করুক না কেন লুটের টাকায়, এদের এই নিম্নশ্রেণীর স্বভাব পুরাপুরি ভাবে চলে যেতে কয়েক প্রজন্ম লাগবে!

ফেরদৌসীর একটা কবিতা আছে না, সুলতান মাহমুদ কে নিয়ে লিখেছিলেন সুলতান শপথ ভঙ্গ করার পর?

এই যে সেই কবিতা।

রাজার বংশে হত যদি জন্মলাভ

কখনো হত না কথার বরখেলাপ।

সদ্বংশজাত নয় যে আদমসন্তান

করতে পারে না সে যে মানীর সম্মান।

যে তরুর জন্মলাভ তিক্তবীজ হতে

যদি তা রোপণ কর বাগিচার পথে-

যদি বা যতন কর হয়ে একমন

মধু ও দুধের ধারা মূলেতে সেচন;

তোমার প্রচেষ্টা জেনো বৃথা হবে সব

তিক্তফল সর্বদাই সে করবে প্রসব।

এখানে রাজার বংশ বাদ দিয়ে ( যেহেতু এখানে কেউ রাজা নাই) সদ্বংশজাত ধরে পড়েন!

কাজেই লো লেভেল এত সহজে মানুষ হবে না, কয়েক জেনারেশন লাগবে, যদি আদৌ মানুষ হয়!

আর সে দাবী করে যে সে বাংলার মত জঘন্য (!?) ভাষায় কথা বলে না, বা বলতে পারে না।ব্যাপার টা পুরাটাই বোগাস।

যে অনেক বাংলা মেসেজ বা পোষ্ট করা ভিডিওতে হাহা রিয়াক্ট দিয়েছে।

মানে এটা ক্লিয়ার যে সে এতই নিম্নরুচির লোক, যে নিজের ভাষায় যে কথা বলতে পারে বা বুঝে ভাষাটা, সেটাও অস্বীকার করে!

Last edited:
তাছাড়াও সে নিজেকে ছাড়া আমাদের বাকি সবাইকে গাধা ভাবে!

তার ধারনা হল সে ছাড়া বাদ বাকি আর কেউ যেন কোনদিন আমেরিকা বা ইউরোপীয় দের সাথে কোন কথা বার্তা বলে নি!

তার বোঝা উচিত যে আজকাল কথাবার্তা বা যোগাযোগ সামাজিক যোগাযোগ মাধ্যমেই করা যায়, এ জন্য সরাসরি দেখা হওয়া টা জরুরি না।

তার আচরন কোন ভাবেই সভ্য দেশে বাস করা মানুষের মত না!

পাড়ার যেসব লোকাল উৎপীড়ক (bully) আছে তার আচরণ একেবারেই তাদের মত! পারিবারিক নুন্যতম ভদ্র ব্যাকগ্রাউন্ডের লোকজনের আচরন তার মত হতে পারে না।

কথায় আছে না, "ব্যবহার বংশের পরিচয়? "? এ এর নিচু বংশ বলেন বা লোয়ার ক্লাস পারিবারিক ব্যাকগ্রাউন্ড ( যারা এই সরকারের আমলে হুট করে ধবী হয়েছে, বাইরে লেখাপড়া করেছে আর নিজেকে ভাবছে যে আমি না জানি কি হনু রে) বলেন তাদের ব্যবহারেই সব ফুটে উঠে।

তার আগে ইউজার আইডি থেকেই এসব দেখছি!

এরা যতই উন্নত বিশ্বে লেখাপড়া করুক না কেন লুটের টাকায়, এদের এই নিম্নশ্রেণীর স্বভাব পুরাপুরি ভাবে চলে যেতে কয়েক প্রজন্ম লাগবে!

ফেরদৌসীর একটা কবিতা আছে না, সুলতান মাহমুদ কে নিয়ে লিখেছিলেন সুলতান শপথ ভঙ্গ করার পর?

এই যে সেই কবিতা।

রাজার বংশে হত যদি জন্মলাভ

কখনো হত না কথার বরখেলাপ।

সদ্বংশজাত নয় যে আদমসন্তান

করতে পারে না সে যে মানীর সম্মান।

যে তরুর জন্মলাভ তিক্তবীজ হতে

যদি তা রোপণ কর বাগিচার পথে-

যদি বা যতন কর হয়ে একমন

মধু ও দুধের ধারা মূলেতে সেচন;

তোমার প্রচেষ্টা জেনো বৃথা হবে সব

তিক্তফল সর্বদাই সে করে প্রসব।

এখানে রাজার বংশ বাদ দিয়ে ( যেহেতু এখানে কেউ রাজা নাই) সদ্বংশজাত ধরে পড়েন!

কাজেই লো লেভেল এত সহজে মানুষ হবে না, কয়েক জেনারেশন লাগবে, যদি আদৌ মানুষ হয়!

আর সে দাবী করে যে সে বাংলার মত জঘন্য (!?) ভাষায় কথা বলে না, বা বলতে পারে না।ব্যাপার টা পুরাটাই বোগাস।

যে অনেক বাংলা মেসেজ বা পোষ্ট করা ভিডিওতে হাহা রিয়াক্ট দিয়েছে।

মানে এটা ক্লিয়ার যে সে এতই নিম্নরুচির লোক, যে নিজের ভাষায় যে কথা বলতে পারে বা বুঝে ভাষাটা, সেটাও অস্বীকার করে!
এই ইন্ডিয়ান লাইট পিচ্চি ছেলেটা আওয়ামী লীগ ও ভারতের কেনা গোলাম। ওর ইউজার নেমটা দেখলেই বোঝা যায় যে ওর কোন দেশপ্রেম নেই। এই ছেলে অখন্ড ভারতে বিশ্বাস করে। ইলেকট্রিক কার নিয়ে আলোচনা করতে গিয়ে হিন্দি বলেছে। অথচ বাংলাকে প্রিমিটিভ ল্যাংণ্ডয়েজ বলে। কবিতাটি ভালো লেগেছে। ধন্যবাদ।

I just wish peace on the Bangali people nothing more

Most of folks in Pakistan are not aware of inner politics happening in present

I just wish peace on the Bangali people nothing more

Most of folks in Pakistan are not aware of inner politics happening in present

Better not to be aware then. BD is just a f-cking useless country, there's absolutely no point checking up on their affairs.

Back
Top Bottom