What's new

Famous islamic preacher maulana Delwar Hossain Saydee is died.

What a rant! I sense a triggered Karen here.

You don't have time to read the document I posted yet you have plenty of time to write this essay. In fact nitpicking every single line and demonstrating your lack of comprehension. I am really getting a mentally unhinged vibe here.

And then you posted links of Nijhoom Mazumdar who is very well known to be extremely pro-BAL and overtly Islamophobic. He hates Islam, period. Why should I even bother watching someone like him with clear bias and waste my time? I could have sent you analysis from Pro-Jamat lawyers and videos. Would that have helped? I didn't do that because that would have made not been fair. It would have also been a biased perspective.

I pointed you to the judgement and asked you to read through the judgement. If you had done it and if you had a neutral perspective, you would have known that the language judges used are akin to what BAL official stance is. That puts the credibility and fairness of the entire trial process into the question.

I didn't even bring the case of witness intimidation and the alleged victim's own brother vouching for Saidee. Which again shows there was no fairness in this trial process.

Then you ended up resorting to name calling and insinuating I am a Razakar, which is typical of your kind. Whenever you need to silence someone, you just label them. I couldn't care less what a nobody like you thinks of me. And this is not your mahalla where you can silence someone with your thuggery and profanity. But given that you have resorted to name calling, I think it is fair game to say you have outed yourself as a "Shahbaghi Leaguer".

The funny thing with you party thug lot is, you think your leaders are infallible and the world is black and white. In this very forum I have been labelled as Awami dalal by the likes of idune when I argued in favor of giving Hasina a chance after the 2009 election. And now I am being labelled a Razakar for questioning the fairness of the trial process. If siding with fairness and justice makes me a Razakar, then be it.

After all, it doesn't matter what a 2 paisa leaguer thinks of me.

Your use of profanity (including against the parents of forum members in your subsequent post) confirms you are a thug and unable to have a civil discussion, hence any further attempt to have a discussion with you is futile.
Ultimately using islam card , A poor hindu living in bangladesh is declared islamophobic .

Ultimately using islam card , A poor hindu living in bangladesh is declared islamophobic .

If you don't believe me, you can follow his Facebook page.

And btw, aren't you using the Hindu card here?

This individual's credibility and bias must be questioned since his opinion is being used as an expert in this discussion.

But of course your lot must take things out of context.

Last edited:
What a rant! I sense a triggered Karen here.

You don't have time to read the document I posted yet you have plenty of time to write this essay. In fact nitpicking every single line and demonstrating your lack of comprehension. I am really getting a mentally unhinged vibe here.

And then you posted links of Nijhoom Mazumdar who is very well known to be extremely pro-BAL and overtly Islamophobic. He hates Islam, period. Why should I even bother watching someone like him with clear bias and waste my time? I could have sent you analysis from Pro-Jamat lawyers and videos. Would that have helped? I didn't do that because that would have made not been fair. It would have also been a biased perspective.

I pointed you to the judgement and asked you to read through the judgement. If you had done it and if you had a neutral perspective, you would have known that the language judges used are akin to what BAL official stance is. That puts the credibility and fairness of the entire trial process into the question.

I didn't even bring the case of witness intimidation and the alleged victim's own brother vouching for Saidee. Which again shows there was no fairness in this trial process.

Then you ended up resorting to name calling and insinuating I am a Razakar, which is typical of your kind. Whenever you need to silence someone, you just label them. I couldn't care less what a nobody like you thinks of me. And this is not your mahalla where you can silence someone with your thuggery and profanity. But given that you have resorted to name calling, I think it is fair game to say you have outed yourself as a "Shahbaghi Leaguer".

The funny thing with you party thug lot is, you think your leaders are infallible and the world is black and white. In this very forum I have been labelled as Awami dalal by the likes of idune when I argued in favor of giving Hasina a chance after the 2009 election. And now I am being labelled a Razakar for questioning the fairness of the trial process. If siding with fairness and justice makes me a Razakar, then be it.

After all, it doesn't matter what a 2 paisa leaguer thinks of me.

Your use of profanity (including against the parents of forum members in your subsequent post) confirms you are a thug and unable to have a civil discussion, hence any further attempt to have a discussion with you is futile.

Thanks Bhai. I am not fazed by these biriyani loving Shahbaghis.

In his very next post he showed his class. Direct from bosti.

Lol you're the one rushed to defend him and I am the Karen? I wasn't really trying to rant in the first part. How am I supposed to know which part seemed BAL's position to you? That's your problem, you're the one supposed to show us. That's why I told you to mark it like the lawyer did. And I already mentioned there were protest-activities against him even before the trial so how does it become official BAL stance?

Ok, Nijhoom Mazumdar is BAL supporter. Do you have problem with the appellate division and document? Was appellate division biased? You're only focused on tribunal's verdict. The guy went through two more processes. Did our people get this much chances like them in 71? তার নিজের আইনজীবিরাই যদি ঐসব অভিযোগ না উত্থাপিত করে বা যুক্তি-তর্কে না পারে তাহলে আমার সাথে আপনার ঝগড়া কইরা লাভটা কি? আপনি নিজেই বলেন এইটা biased আবার নিজেই বলতাসেন তার ব্যাপারে আপনি জানেন না। তো আপনি তো নিজেই নিজেরে contradict করতাসেন।

তার বিরুদ্ধে যে ২০টার মধ্যে ৮টা অভিযোগ সন্দেহাতীতভাবে প্রমানিত হইছে, জজ কি তারে কোলে তুইলা নাচবে? ১ টা অভিযোগ হইলেও এই বেটা ফাসে। আপনি যে বারবার জজের পজিশন নিয়ে চিল্লাচিল্লি করছেন, এমন তো না যে তারে তো ধইরা এনে শুধু দন্ড দিয়ে দেয়া হইছে। এক রেকর্ডার বারবার বাজাইলে হবে? এখন ঐগুলা নিয়ে যদি আপনি বা তার আইনজীবি কোন কিছু করতে পারে তাহলে এইখানে ঝগড়ার মানে কি? আমার মনে হয় এইটা আপনার মনের সমস্যা, আপনি আগে থেকে ফিক্সড যে এইটা fair trial না। এইটা আপনার ব্যাপার, আমার মনে হয় না এইখানে কারও কিছু করার আছে।

And NO, I didn't call you Rajakar or abused you. So far I called you rajakar sympathizer, the rest is not directed to you. I called you that cause not only you're arguing about Saidee, you're also defending other criminals and Jamat.

Cause you said, "It was simply a campaign to persecute political opponents." বাকিগুলার কথা নাহয় বাদ দিলাম, সব জেনে সুস্থ মস্তিস্কে সজ্ঞানে গোলাম আযম আর জামাতের মত দলকে এই দেশে সাপোর্ট করে কে?! I have not a single shred of sympathy for Jamat or it's politicians/criminals. TBH I am not exactly fan of any party but Jamat has special place in my mind. Every fiber of my being will hate them forever! নাম শুনলেই আপনা-আপনিই ঘেন্না আসে। ওয়াক থু!! You should've understood when you read my first message here. Totally wasted your time on wrong person, nxt tym keep that in mind.

In his very next post he showed his class. Direct from bosti.

Now you're crossing the line. I ask you to stay out of this. This is between me and that rajakar bastard. So he calls me dog, choto-lok, dalal that doesn't bother you but I am from bosti if i respond back? :what: Did i provoke/attack him first? This is not the first time he attacked me or defended Jamat and it's master. He is a known rajakar here. নাপাকির সাথে আবার কিসের ভদ্রতা? And again who tf was intimidating you?

Last edited:
Lol you're the one rushed to defend him and I am the Karen? I wasn't really trying to rant in the first part. How am I supposed to know which part seemed BAL's position to you? That's your problem, you're the one supposed to show us. That's why I told you to mark it like the lawyer did. And I already mentioned there were protest-activities against him even before the trial so how does it become official BAL stance?

Ok, Nijhoom Mazumdar is BAL supporter. Do you have problem with the appellate division and document? Was appellate division biased? You're only focused on tribunal's verdict. The guy went through two more processes. Did our people get this much chances like them in 71? তার নিজের আইনজীবিরাই যদি ঐসব অভিযোগ না উত্থাপিত করে বা যুক্তি-তর্কে না পারে তাহলে আমার সাথে আপনার ঝগড়া কইরা লাভটা কি? আপনি নিজেই বলেন এইটা biased আবার নিজেই বলতাসেন তার ব্যাপারে আপনি জানেন না। তো আপনি তো নিজেই নিজেরে contradict করতাসেন।

তার বিরুদ্ধে যে ২০টার মধ্যে ৮টা অভিযোগ সন্দেহাতীতভাবে প্রমানিত হইছে, জজ কি তারে কোলে তুইলা নাচবে? ১ টা অভিযোগ হইলেও এই বেটা ফাসে। আপনি যে বারবার জজের পজিশন নিয়ে চিল্লাচিল্লি করছেন, এমন তো না যে তারে তো ধইরা এনে শুধু দন্ড দিয়ে দেয়া হইছে। এক রেকর্ডার বারবার বাজাইলে হবে? এখন ঐগুলা নিয়ে যদি আপনি বা তার আইনজীবি কোন কিছু করতে পারে তাহলে এইখানে ঝগড়ার মানে কি? আমার মনে হয় এইটা আপনার মনের সমস্যা, আপনি আগে থেকে ফিক্সড যে এইটা fair trial না। এইটা আপনার ব্যাপার, আমার মনে হয় না এইখানে কারও কিছু করার আছে।

And NO, I didn't call you Rajakar or abused you. So far I called you rajakar sympathizer, the rest is not directed to you. I called you that cause not only you're arguing about Saidee, you're also defending other criminals and Jamat.

Cause you said, "It was simply a campaign to persecute political opponents." বাকিগুলার কথা নাহয় বাদ দিলাম, সব জেনে সুস্থ মস্তিস্কে সজ্ঞানে গোলাম আযম আর জামাতের মত দলকে এই দেশে সাপোর্ট করে কে?! I have not a single shred of sympathy for Jamat or it's politicians/criminals. TBH I am not exactly fan of any party but Jamat has special place in my mind. Every fiber of my being will hate them forever! নাম শুনলেই আপনা-আপনিই ঘেন্না আসে। ওয়াক থু!! You should've understood when you read my first message here. Totally wasted your time on wrong person, nxt tym keep that in mind.

Now you're crossing the line. I ask you to stay out of this. This is between me and that rajakar bastard. So he calls me dog, choto-lok, dalal that doesn't bother you but I am from bosti if i respond back? :what: This is not the first time he attacked me or defended Jamat and it's master. He is a known rajakar here. নাপাকির সাথে আবার কিসের ভদ্রতা? And who tf was intimidating you?

You clearly have a comprehension problem. At no point I defended Saidee in my post, because I don't know if he has committed the crimes for which he was being accused or even those he may have not been accused of. My position has been of one questioning the fairness and the intention of the trial itself. If BAL was really against Jamat and the true flag bearer of liberation, why didn't they pursue these trials last time they were around. Why did they agree to political alliance with Jamat in 90s? Those are legitimate questions any neutral individuals should be asking. I pointed out that the very fact the judges of a supposedly independent tribunal had the same verbiage in their judgement that BAL had been parroting, strongly indicate a bias. That puts a question on their neutrality and fairness of the trial. Hence any judgement from such judicial system is highly questionable. Any action from such biased judicial system is questionable.

It was you who got triggered and assumed I am defending the cases against him and started with your accusations.

Please go and re-read my original post.

You are accusing me for being fixated on my opinion that trial was not fair. Yet you have not produced a single shred of evidence to prove the judicial system was unbiased and independent. Instead you are trying to sell me on Saidee's crime by referring to the crimes he was proven guilty of. I ask you a simple question - if your judicial system is considered biased and politically motivated, if due process has not been followed - where is the credibility of the judgements coming out of such institutions?

I can cite international, independent and reputable sources who have expressed the same concern over the independence and fairness of the judicial process. Do you have any response to these grave accusations?

The following is a quote from Human Rights Watch's Asia director and an excerpt from the HRW article -

"Convictions can only be upheld when there is proof beyond a reasonable doubt, yet in this case there are grave doubts about the evidence after the court so strongly criticized the prosecution,” said Brad Adams, Asia director at Human Rights Watch. “In death penalty cases the authorities must adhere to the highest standards.”

"....As in other cases before the ICT, the defense was arbitrarily limited in its ability to submit evidence, including witnesses and documents. Defense lawyers were allowed to produce only three witnesses to counter 14 separate charges. Lawyers were threatened orally with a 50 lakh taka (approximately US$64,000) fine when they asked the judges to review their order limiting witnesses. The court denied the defense the opportunity to challenge the credibility of prosecution witnesses by rejecting witnesses’ earlier statements that were inconsistent with their trial testimony. The refusal to allow the accused to challenge the credibility of prosecution witnesses has been a hallmark of trials before the ICT."

I know very well what your responses to this would be. You will continue to be in denial.

And yes, you did accuse me of being a Razakar. In BD everyone knows Razakar sympathizer and Razakar are synonymously used with the sole intention of subduing and cancelling anyone with a opposing perspective. Now don't try to hide your action with word play trickery.

I am not wasting a minute more on this discussion.

Last edited:
You clearly have a comprehension problem. At no point I defended Saidee in my post, because I don't know if he has committed the crimes for which he was being accused or even those he may have not been accused of. My position has been of one questioning the fairness and the intention of the trial itself. If BAL was really against Jamat and the true flag bearer of liberation, why didn't they pursue these trials last time they were around. Why did they agree to political alliance with Jamat in 90s? Those are legitimate questions any neutral individuals should be asking. I pointed out that the very fact the judges of a supposedly independent tribunal had the same verbiage in their judgement that BAL had been parroting, strongly indicate a bias. That puts a question on their neutrality and fairness of the trial. Hence any judgement from such judicial system is highly questionable. Any action from such biased judicial system is questionable.

It was you who got triggered and assumed I am defending the cases against him and started with your accusations.

Please go and re-read my original post.

You are accusing me for being fixated on my opinion that trial was not fair. Yet you have not produced a single shred of evidence to prove the judicial system was unbiased and independent. Instead you are trying to sell me on Saidee's crime by referring to the crimes he was proven guilty of. I ask you a simple question - if your judicial system is considered biased and politically motivated, if due process has not been followed - where is the credibility of the judgements coming out of such institutions?

I can cite international, independent and reputable sources who have expressed the same concern over the independence and fairness of the judicial process. Do you have any response to these grave accusations?

The following is a quote from Human Rights Watch's Asia director and an excerpt from the HRW article -

"Convictions can only be upheld when there is proof beyond a reasonable doubt, yet in this case there are grave doubts about the evidence after the court so strongly criticized the prosecution,” said Brad Adams, Asia director at Human Rights Watch. “In death penalty cases the authorities must adhere to the highest standards.”

"....As in other cases before the ICT, the defense was arbitrarily limited in its ability to submit evidence, including witnesses and documents. Defense lawyers were allowed to produce only three witnesses to counter 14 separate charges. Lawyers were threatened orally with a 50 lakh taka (approximately US$64,000) fine when they asked the judges to review their order limiting witnesses. The court denied the defense the opportunity to challenge the credibility of prosecution witnesses by rejecting witnesses’ earlier statements that were inconsistent with their trial testimony. The refusal to allow the accused to challenge the credibility of prosecution witnesses has been a hallmark of trials before the ICT."

I know very well what your responses to this would be. You will continue to be in denial.

And yes, you did accuse me of being a Razakar. In BD everyone knows Razakar sympathizer and Razakar are synonymously used with the sole intention of subduing and cancelling anyone with a opposing perspective. Now don't try to hide your action with word play trickery.

I am not wasting a minute more on this discussion.

Was the war crimes tribunal fair?

Yes!

They got a much better hearing than the prisoners in Guantanamo or Bin Laden or the “targeted killing” US does of wedding parties.

Hasina did not bomb their families using drones or send them for torture abroad.

Bangladesh doesn’t need to aim for Nordic level of justice - slightly better than US/U.K. is very acceptable.

আপনার পোষ্টণ্ডলো পড়লে বোঝা যায় যে আপনি ভারতীয়দের হাড়ে হাড়ে চেনেন। এই জন্যই আপনাকে আমি মডারেটর হিসেবে চেয়েছিলাম।

Bhai bless your heart.

Yes I have dealt with Indian businesspeople all my life and know well what they think of Bangladesh and Bangladeshis.

Exploiting us is their only goal in life, and it is simply because they think they can. Hasina and BAL have proven this to them time and time again.

Dealing with us in business on a level playing field and on equal parity will never be their goal.

That is why I have campaigned lifelong for boycotting Indian products in Bangladesh.

Which makes me sad, because innocent workaday Indians will be the sufferers.

Your wanting me as moderator is sufficient reward for me - whether I do or do not become a moderator.

Bhai ami apnader shanniddho peyei anondito, ar kichur dorkar nai.

All I want to be known as, is - "one of your very own".

একদিন তরীখানা থেমেছিল এই ঘাটে লেগে,
বসন্তের নূতন হাওয়ার বেগে।
তোমরা শুধায়েছিলে মোরে ডাকি
পরিচয় কোনো আছে নাকি,
যাবে কোন্‌খানে।
আমি শুধু বলেছি, কে জানে।
নদীতে লাগিল দোলা, বাঁধনে পড়িল টান,
একা বসে গাহিলাম যৌবনের বেদনার গান।
সেই গান শুনি
কুসুমিত তরুতলে তরুণতরুণী
তুলিল অশোক,
মোর হাতে দিয়ে তারা কহিল, “এ আমাদেরই লোক।’
আর কিছু নয়,
সে মোর প্রথম পরিচয়।

তার পরে জোয়ারের বেলা
সাঙ্গ হল, সাঙ্গ হল তরঙ্গের খেলা;
কোকিলের ক্লান্ত গানে
বিস্মৃত দিনের কথা অকস্মাৎ যেন মনে আনে;
কনকচাঁপার দল পড়ে ঝুরে,
ভেসে যায় দূরে–
ফাল্গুনের উৎসবরাতির
নিমন্ত্রণলিখন-পাঁতির
ছিন্ন অংশ তারা
অর্থহারা।
ভাঁটার গভীর টানে
তরীখানা ভেসে যায় সমুদ্রের পানে।
নূতন কালের নব যাত্রী ছেলেমেয়ে
শুধাইছে দূর হতে চেয়ে,
“সন্ধ্যার তারার দিকে
বহিয়া চলেছে তরণী কে।’
সেতারেতে বাঁধিলাম তার,
গাহিলাম আরবার–
মোর নাম এই বলে খ্যাত হোক,
আমি তোমাদেরই লোক
আর কিছু নয়,
এই হোক শেষ পরিচয়।

– রবীন্দ্রনাথ ঠাকুর (সেঁজুতি হতে সংগ্রহিত)

Last edited:
This thread establishes Jamati credentials of @Bilal9 and @saif both have dna of rajakars , jamat , Al Shams , Al Badr which collaborated with Pakistan Army .
The biggest Razakar ( helper of Pakistani invader army) is actually General Aurora and the Indian army under his command!

Because without their help , Niazi & gong would be torn apart by Bengali freedom fighters!

That's why I call Hindustani Pakistani Bhai Bhai! 🤔

Last edited:
The biggest Razakar ( helper of Pakistani invader army) is actually General Aurora and the Indian army under his command!

Because without their help , Niazi & gong would be torn apart by Bengali freedom fighter!

That's why I call Hindustani Pakistani Bhai Bhai! 🤔

lol hindustani pakistani bhai bhai ? Really :sarcastic:

lol hindustani pakistani bhai bhai ? Really :sarcastic:
Indeed they are! Both tag our freedom fight as India Pakistan war! It's just a single example! There are many more, I already wrote many times , hence lost the energy to write again!

Pakistani fellows owe you to save their pride, who else can do it other than a brother?

Indeed they are! Both tag our freedom fight as India Pakistan war! It's just a single example! There are many more, I already wrote many times , hence lost the energy to write again!

Jinnah sahab would be angry with you for debunking two nation theory .

Jinnah sahab would be angry with you for debunking two nation theory .
Probably he wouldn't ! He was a wise man who knew that even devas and asuras are brothers too , from the same father sage kashyapa!

Mothers were different though , but that's no big deal since society is patriarchal! 🤔

Bhai bless your heart.

Yes I have dealt with Indian businesspeople all my life and know well what they think of Bangladesh and Bangladeshis.

Exploiting us is their only goal in life, and it is simply because they think they can. Hasina and BAL have proven this to them time and time again.

Dealing with us in business on a level playing field and on equal parity will never be their goal.

That is why I have campaigned lifelong for boycotting Indian products in Bangladesh.

Which makes me sad, because innocent workaday Indians will be the sufferers.

Your wanting me as moderator is sufficient reward for me - whether I do or do not become a moderator.

Bhai ami apnader shanniddho peyei anondito, ar kichur dorkar nai.

All I want to be known as, is - "one of your very own".

একদিন তরীখানা থেমেছিল এই ঘাটে লেগে,
বসন্তের নূতন হাওয়ার বেগে।
তোমরা শুধায়েছিলে মোরে ডাকি
পরিচয় কোনো আছে নাকি,
যাবে কোন্‌খানে।
আমি শুধু বলেছি, কে জানে।
নদীতে লাগিল দোলা, বাঁধনে পড়িল টান,
একা বসে গাহিলাম যৌবনের বেদনার গান।
সেই গান শুনি
কুসুমিত তরুতলে তরুণতরুণী
তুলিল অশোক,
মোর হাতে দিয়ে তারা কহিল, “এ আমাদেরই লোক।’
আর কিছু নয়,
সে মোর প্রথম পরিচয়।

তার পরে জোয়ারের বেলা
সাঙ্গ হল, সাঙ্গ হল তরঙ্গের খেলা;
কোকিলের ক্লান্ত গানে
বিস্মৃত দিনের কথা অকস্মাৎ যেন মনে আনে;
কনকচাঁপার দল পড়ে ঝুরে,
ভেসে যায় দূরে–
ফাল্গুনের উৎসবরাতির
নিমন্ত্রণলিখন-পাঁতির
ছিন্ন অংশ তারা
অর্থহারা।
ভাঁটার গভীর টানে
তরীখানা ভেসে যায় সমুদ্রের পানে।
নূতন কালের নব যাত্রী ছেলেমেয়ে
শুধাইছে দূর হতে চেয়ে,
“সন্ধ্যার তারার দিকে
বহিয়া চলেছে তরণী কে।’
সেতারেতে বাঁধিলাম তার,
গাহিলাম আরবার–
মোর নাম এই বলে খ্যাত হোক,
আমি তোমাদেরই লোক
আর কিছু নয়,
এই হোক শেষ পরিচয়।

– রবীন্দ্রনাথ ঠাকুর (সেঁজুতি হতে সংগ্রহিত)
A wonderful post from you, @Bilal9 bhai :-)

Probably was martyred

Definite possibility, was drugged by the Jail administration people probably. You are in their Dhimmi situation, you are powerless.

His family and a majority of the Jamaat senior party members believe this was the cause. RAW and their bootlicker Bangladeshis behind this.

Back
Top Bottom