What's new

Famous islamic preacher maulana Delwar Hossain Saydee is died.

You mean shaheed ho gaye aapki maloomat ke hisaab se ?
Anyone who loses their life in a just cause and struggle is a witness to the truth. That is the concept of martyrdom. The literal translation of Shaheed is Witness.
Definite possibility, was drugged by the Jail administration people probably. You are in their Dhimmi situation, you are powerless.

His family and a majority of the Jamaat senior party members believe this was the cause. RAW and their bootlicker Bangladeshis behind this.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bangladesh authorities are torturing and killing people.

Anyone who loses their life in a just cause and struggle is a witness to the truth. That is the concept of martyrdom. The literal translation of Shaheed is Witness.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bangladesh authorities are torturing and killing people.
This has been going on for so many years. Hasina is a ruthless dictator who doesn't tolerate opposition.

Was the war crimes tribunal fair?

Yes!

They got a much better hearing than the prisoners in Guantanamo or Bin Laden or the “targeted killing” US does of wedding parties.

Hasina did not bomb their families using drones or send them for torture abroad.

Bangladesh doesn’t need to aim for Nordic level of justice - slightly better than US/U.K. is very acceptable.
These razakars wanted the same treatment for the tribunal report which investigated crimes of traitor razakars , as report of Hamudur rahman commission report got in Pakistan . Pakistan report was set aside in lock in some ministry .finally some journalists dug out this report and it was published in Indian press .

These razakars wanted the same treatment for the tribunal report which investigated crimes of traitor razakars , as report of Hamudur rahman commission report got in Pakistan . Pakistan report was set aside in lock in some ministry .finally some journalists dug out this report and it was published in Indian press .
The international community termed the war crimes tribunal Kangaroo court. The witnesses were not cross examined.

The international community termed the war crimes tribunal Kangaroo court. The witnesses were not cross examined.
International community you mean fugitive Mir Jafars living in exile in Europe and US ? run away traitors from justice ?

International community you mean fugitive Mir Jafars living in exile in Europe and US ? run away traitors from justice ?
Are you another Bangladeshi or Bangladesh is another state of India?

If not why are you so excited about it?

We don't want another Talibanis jihadis in neighbourhood
There will be no Taliban , as Taliban are BAL product in Bangladesh!

They have been using hefajati to show the world that if they step down , Bangladesh will be under Taliban!

In reality BAL Satan is the real Taliban in Bangladesh , backed by Hindustan!

Last edited:

Maybe Hasina should have sent the war criminals to Guantanamo 🤣🤣🤣

Or to U.K. so they could have been tortured in Diego Garcia 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe Hasina should have sent the war criminals to Guantanamo 🤣🤣🤣

Or to U.K. so they could have been tortured in Diego Garcia 🤣🤣🤣
Do you guys really believe that so called fugitives who pretend to be anti Hasina are really anti Hasina?

No not at all! Lots of them are Mataji's lapdog dog like you , who are pretending to be her adversary! It's called reverse play ; a nice tactics to divide and rule the massive amount of pathas ( non castrated goats) of Bangladesh!

Your queen is far more cunning than you people!

She isn't nawab siraj , but another Ghaseti begum , in disguise of Messiah! In the end she will take a safe exit and you guys ( BAL , BCL) will have hard time finding a safe place to hide your sorry a.ss! 😂

Human Rights Watch

Amnesty international

Human Rights watch and Amnesty International must have been Razakars in 1971 according to the Islamophobic Hindutva Indian.

International community means the USA and European Union and other human rights organizations.

International community means the USA and European Union and other human rights organizations.

You mean the guys who operated Guantanamo and bombed wedding parties.

Bastion of human rights 🤣🤣🤣

You mean the guys who operated Guantanamo and bombed wedding parties.

Bastion of human rights 🤣🤣🤣
If you hate the USA so much why do you live there? Come back to Bangladesh and then criticize the USA to your heart's content.

If you hate the USA so much why do you live there? Come back to Bangladesh and then criticize the USA to your heart's content.

I don’t hate USA. I just don’t think their human rights is better than BD’s. Especially the way they treat non whites.

And their democracy is a joke.

I live there because of the job opportunities and professional growth.

Human rights and democracy are not important to me. Hence USA is perfect for me!

Back
Top Bottom