What's new

World Bank cancels Bangladesh bridge loan over corruption

Offcourse Awami League stooges who took indian money and support for winning election will deny and send letter. That does not mean anything but idiotic attitude like yours. India is even willing to do military intervention for Awami league stooges and you deny india is not partner in Awami League crimes? How convenient for indians!

india and Awami League and its activities are joined to the hip at Delhi. Days for indian face saving are long gone.
Problem is, you do not even pretend to debate. Anyway, carry one with your monologue.

Using the "useful idiot" Hasina, India is trying to secure its North East states. Hasina is looking out for Indian geopolitical interest and doing everything against Bangladesh geopolitical interest. Note once Hasina came to power, she handed over ULFA leaders even though India-Bangladesh has no extradition treaty. Now ULFA is mad and is making statements against Bangladesh.

India has two reasons to interfere in Bangladesh internal politics:

1. To keep Bangladesh disorganized and destabilized so it does not become developed and powerful, which would make it possible for Bangladesh to end its Indian vassal state status
2. To secure the strategic security of North East states, using Bangladesh govt. to go after NE rebels and to get corridor for moving goods to and from NE states and this way make the economy of NE states more integrated with Indian "mainland"

Using the "useful idiot" Hasina, India is trying to secure its North East states. Hasina is looking out for Indian geopolitical interest and doing everything against Bangladesh geopolitical interest. Note once Hasina came to power, she handed over ULFA leaders even though India-Bangladesh has no extradition treaty. Now ULFA is mad and is making statements against Bangladesh.

India has two reasons to interfere in Bangladesh internal politics:

1. To keep Bangladesh disorganized and destabilized so it does not become developed and powerful, which would make it possible for Bangladesh to end its Indian vassal state status
2. To secure the strategic security of North East states, using Bangladesh govt. to go after NE rebels and to get corridor for moving goods to and from NE states and this way make the economy of NE states more integrated with Indian "mainland"

Thank you. Your post reaffirm what we believe is true about you tribe. You are not willing to act for your own country's sake. You only want to scapegoat others for your own ills.

Go ahead, internet warrior. There is nothing Bangladeshis can expect from you any which way. Sit at your each cost home and spew venom against others. Let BD citizens fight against corruption. You can sit and wait for Bangladesh to rot. BD citizens can not.

i generally doesn't engage with blind and mentally challenged people...but for "India Haters"..if Your govt is an indian proxy govt and you feel annoying for that,why don't you guys take any kind of action against your own govt???either grow some balls to change the situation or endure it.don't howl that "India is behind all these blah blah blah.."..really i find it surprised how 2 govt official's corruption lead you guys to blame on India..pretty much mentally challenged i guess..

....either grow some balls to change the situation or endure it.don't howl that "India is behind all these blah blah blah.."
Well said Mate. Its your and my job to confront this hypocrites. This are the very people who are willing to spread hate for their own political agenda. They dont give a damn about welfare. They, in all probability, have a Green Card and a Porsche.

They are happy not to caste their votes. Happy to blame others.

Well said Mate. Its your and my job to confront this hypocrites. This are the very people who are willing to spread hate for their own political agenda. They dont give a damn about welfare. They, in all probability, have a Green Card and a Porsche.

They are happy not to caste their votes. Happy to blame others.

As Bangladeshi's we have every right to criticise the corrupt Awami League and their Indian backers.

Now the whole world knows the Indian-backed Awami League is as corrupt as hell.

Posters like "idune" has been completely vindicated

i dont like India much i will admit that but, it doest not mean you bring india ULFA etc.. into the topic
it is abt WB and BD and BAL Government
BAL was voted by the PPL of BD not by india and came to power
the Padma Bridge corruption has nothing to do with India India did not told BD to get money from WB
BNP is also same corruption
i dont support any one but i have not seen anywhere nor WB said India has anything to do with it
what ever BAL did was not good they made a bad relation with WB now i am thinking if we ever can get finance in future

i am sorry if i have hurt any one feelings

No worries, just like indians, their Awami league stooge got busted. This heartburn will leave a mark on indians.

Kothai bondu? Aamar to soney khubi bhalo laaglo and I'm 1000% indian. Bhaad mein jaaye Awami league and bangladesh we indians don't care e know how to get our work done whether its AL or BNP we will get our work done.

[I]you forgot a major point..even Indian voters gave vote in favor of Awami League..and the result was this.. :lol: :lol:

[/I]Awami League wins Bangladeshi polls - The National

please stop framing us for every blunder of Awami League..its your government made by your people..where was India in these???

@ Yes, you are right !!!!!! You remember in 2001 before general election, near about 1 crores of fictious voters were enrolled by the Awami Leaque Govt ?????? Many of these fictious voters were deleted by then Care Taker Govt. But many remained. in 2006 the BNP govt wanted to make a fresh voters list but due to the conspiracy of Awami lobby Lawyers a writ was applied and soon it was stopped by the High Court. Thanks to the Military Caker Taker Govt they made a fresh voter list.

@ Who all are those enrolled in the voter lists ????? On scrutiny it was found that these are the decendants of those who flade to India in 1947 and 1965. Now the question arises why these people were enrolled in the voter list ? Knowing fully well that these people are not likely to come back during the time of general election. It was made on two purposes. One is, during the day of election manipulation can be possible with these votes, some infiltraters from India can come to Bangladesh and vote for AL and secondly in future AL has kept the door open for those who flade to India. Once these people come back than it would be easier for AL to come back to power again and again !!!!!!!

corrupt govt are ***** in three subcontinental countries:p:P:P big thing indeed and very embarrassing next time vote for somebody else i guess two countries are hoping for major changes who does majority bangladeshi support ... dont tell me awami league bcz after this it just cements the discussion against that govt

corrupt govt are ***** in three subcontinental countries:p:P:P big thing indeed and very embarrassing next time vote for somebody else i guess two countries are hoping for major changes who does majority bangladeshi support ... dont tell me awami league bcz after this it just cements the discussion against that govt

But in your case I don't think the gov blames the opposition for grand scale corruption.They either deny it or hide it. But here awamileague is blaming BNP and any tom,dick and harry for WB corruption. Spouting blame to others is a routine for awami ministers.

@ Yes, you are right !!!!!! You remember in 2001 before general election, near about 1 crores of fictious voters were enrolled by the Awami Leaque Govt ?????? Many of these fictious voters were deleted by then Care Taker Govt. But many remained. in 2006 the BNP govt wanted to make a fresh voters list but due to the conspiracy of Awami lobby Lawyers a writ was applied and soon it was stopped by the High Court. Thanks to the Military Caker Taker Govt they made a fresh voter list.

@ Who all are those enrolled in the voter lists ????? On scrutiny it was found that these are the decendants of those who flade to India in 1947 and 1965. Now the question arises why these people were enrolled in the voter list ? Knowing fully well that these people are not likely to come back during the time of general election. It was made on two purposes. One is, during the day of election manipulation can be possible with these votes, some infiltraters from India can come to Bangladesh and vote for AL and secondly in future AL has kept the door open for those who flade to India. Once these people come back than it would be easier for AL to come back to power again and again !!!!!!!

These fraudulent voters list was one method by which 100% or even more :rolleyes: vote
casting was ensured in many constituencies.

I just hate this discrimination on third world countries once the west was also trapped in the dust of corruption. they don't want to help us upto when we see on their eyes

I just hate this discrimination on third world countries once the west was also trapped in the dust of corruption. they don't want to help us upto when we see on their eyes

I blame the 3rd world countries for being corrupt.

Now look at how much damage these corrupt SOBs have done to Bangladesh.

Not only will BD not be able to build this mega-bridge at very low interest rates, but almost certainly other projects from these organisations will be more closely scrutinised for possible corruption and the monies witheld.

first..now you guys are admitting that at least 1 crore bangladeshis are in india..good

2nd..which scrutiny???post link if you have.do your govt has info on 1 crore bangladeshi who fled to india??then please provide us.we'll deport them to your country..

3rd.what are you smoking???who care about bd vote??are you suggesting these 1 crore people trespass your country for only giving votes???where are your BDR???and if you think india can afford 1 crore spy(or govt sponsored false voters :hitwall:),i must say india has guts.. :lol: :lol:

don't blow gas ballons in the name of India.every country has false voters.thats your problem to find out.thats why election commissions are in the first place.don't be so blind in hate that you lost the track of reality..

@bdslph

thanx man for a sane and logical post..thanx a lot.. :tup:

Just few days ago indians was demanding proof of Padma bridge corruption and trying to defend Awami regime. Now proof is on their face.

Actually , I don't think there's anything to get worried or angry about. The way India is building dams , soon the Padma river will dry up. Then you won't even need a bridge over it , just a normal road. I think you people just saved 1.2 billion dollars :lol:

Back
Top Bottom