What's new

Workers should remain united if British police arrest me | Altaf

So if MQM chief is arrested, it going to be physically proved MQM is extortionist money laundering party :yay:

Shukar hay Kuch MQM'ers ki fazool ki bak bak say jan chutay gi phr

and suddenly @darkinsky statements began to change slightly ;)

from defending Quaid e MQM statments in India and at Teen talwar to Altaf drunk when he talks :omghaha:

Is bhai ka koi deen imaan nahi :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
So if MQM chief is arrested, it going to be physically proved MQM is extortionist money laundering party :yay:

Shukar hay Kuch MQM'ers ki fazool ki bak bak say jan chutay gi phr

and if he doesnt, its all MI6 conspiracy :lol:

BTW i have a good news about abdul almeen khan being involved ia a very big money fraud, want me to post the news?

what does that make PTI?

who will entertain karachites then with his beautiful voice ?

wanna talk dirty :lol:

altaf is always drunk when he speaks

So you agree,,, ALtaf hussian hur dafa bakwas karta hai jab bhe bolta hai, Yet you people calmly listens to him like some pujaris at nine zero.

Thousands of people will rally for President zardari because Altaf said so

Yet you have the audacity to call PTI pujaaris.

At one moment you are "victims and mazlooms" and at second moment " PTI are pujaris", we criticize where it is due. blah blah blah

Next moment If British police declare Altaf hussain innocent, MQM'ers will again stat to defend his speeches.

Wallah, Jesa quaid weasy kaarkun. Drunk !

and if he doesnt, its all MI6 conspiracy :lol:

BTW i have a good news about abdul almeen khan being involved ia a very big money fraud, want me to post the news?

what does that make PTI?

wanna talk dirty :lol:

So That's what MQM'ers are good at,,, Jab apni phatnay par aaye,,, to dusro par keechar uchalna shuru kar do

It's altaf hussain thread not PTI

and suddenly @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=32799" target="_blank">darkinsky</a></u> statements began to change slightly ;)

from defending Quaid e MQM statments in India and at Teen talwar to Altaf drunk when he talks :omghaha:

Is bhai ka koi deen imaan nahi :lol:

can you post the source where i defended teen talwar statement?

but teen talwar was all drama, so why should i have shown sympathy to charsi burgers?

did you see this at teen talwar?

Please post a song of Altaf bhai for dark in sky..It is not allowing me to post as i don't have enough posts..

can you post the source where i defended teen talwar statement?

but teen talwar was all drama, so why should i have shown sympathy to charsi burgers?

did you see this at teen talwar?

PTI hooligans were there to defend the crowd from MQM terrorists and target killers!

haha then it makes PTI fan idiot playboy :omghaha:

Jal jal,,, khud sai bachiya phasai naai jaati,,, PTI fans ko dekh kar jal :azn:

So you agree,,, ALtaf hussian hur dafa bakwas karta hai jab bhe bolta hai, Yet you people calmly listens to him like some pujaris at nine zero.

Thousands of people will rally for President zardari because Altaf said so

Yet you have the audacity to call PTI pujaaris.

At one moment you are "victims and mazlooms" and at second moment " PTI are pujaris", we criticize where it is due. blah blah blah

i came to know he is drunk because he said in his speech as written in the article that he considers himself innocent

but he will get arrested

so i concluded that he doesnt know what he is talking about, so he must be drunk

i dont listen to his speeches

infact i think he always does bad PR for MQM, and people like farooq sattar always have to do the damage control

British Police going to arrest Altaf, yet Altaf didn't do anything, he is innocent, it's all conspiracy, he is telling the truth

OMG Bhouli bhaali Allah miaan ki gaaye hain Altaaf hussain

as @Leader said in punjabi, Sala hur koi pouli majj nu phuddu bana laita hai :omghaha:

i came to know he is drunk because he said in his speech as written in the article that he considers himself innocent

but he will get arrested

so i concluded that he doesnt know what he is talking about, so he must be drunk

i dont listen to his speeches

infact i think he always does bad PR for MQM, and people like farooq sattar always have to do the damage control

Hence from the day TAAFU gets arrested , All the things MQM says that the don't have militant wings, target killers, extortionts among themselves will be considered a plain lie.

Back
Top Bottom