What's new

Women talk more ....study proves it

Hmmm

I have seen lot of women's who stay quiet and they are serious/mature compare to others but I guess they need someone to talk to and if you stay quiet too than its kind of a problem. One should definitely be talkative in a couple. I am not married but the girls I met were very talkative.

It all depends on the culture and life style. We follow a very active and outdoorsy life style (not uncommon in Sweden but almost non-existent in Pakistan). Even in winters ..skiing, ice-hockey, skating, riding snow-mobiles...travelling to other places and all the year round photography and doing small home improvement projects..and then my occupation with politics and currents on PDF...so not much time is left for nagging and ranting against friends and family. I can't convey it through words, one has to experience this kind of life if one is lucky enough to get a life partner who has passion for these...also some cash (not a lot) in the wallet / credit card. For me small talk like "Maleeha ki jewellery, Unaza ki dress, khala ka khana) are not really interesting though we share jokes and laugh a lot..

It all depends on the culture and life style. We follow a very active and outdoorsy life style (not uncommon in Sweden but almost non-existent in Pakistan). Even in winters ..skiing, ice-hockey, skating, riding snow-mobiles...travelling to other places and all the year round photography and doing small home improvement projects..and then my occupation with politics and currents on PDF...so not much time is left for nagging and ranting against friends and family. I can't convey it through words, one has to experience this kind of life if one is lucky enough to get a life partner who has passion for these...also some cash (not a lot) in the wallet / credit card. For me small talk like "Maleeha ki jewellery, Unaza ki dress, khala ka khana) are not really interesting though we share jokes and laugh a lot..

That family political discussion is not good and I don't like it even. Couple should involve themselves in other discussions which makes them happy rather than KHANDAAN political crap.

I used to have discussion with a girl and the only things we talked about were our selves and the surroundings other than badmouthing about others :D :D She was very talkative and always had something nice to talk about which never bored me

Last edited:
That family political discussion is not good and I don't like it even. Couple should involve themselves in other discussions which makes them happy rather than KHANDAAN political crap.

I used to have discussion with a girl and the only things we talked about were our selves and the surroundings other than badmouthing about others :D :D She was very talkative and always had something nice to talk about which never bored me
For me, sitting in the room and talking for long is boring.. I prefer brisk walking, or running in the nearest park or biking to the nearest lake, breathing fresh air, enjoy nature and having a chit-chat is fun.

:P hahaha no walaah hee chee da khazay sa gaday waday wai no. Waim chee medical chikk up wakama asay na chee charta saray na yuma ahahahahahaha. aoow ayee da gad wad matalona rata ma waya goray sa murrata na yama.

Chy kama Khaza pa Awuto Bwto sar na shi nu haghy ky manufacturing fault ba wi :D
Aw da gad wad matalona kho da pukhtoon oo na ki nu bya ba sanga pata lagi chy pukhtoon dy ? :lol::lol:
Wai " Khroo ta gora, aw pa saraaa shpooo ta gora "

I like to chat with people on the internet, and do so kind of frequently, but outside of the internet I'm whimsy, but a bit more quiet. I'll talk with my girlfriend, our friends and people I work with or know around my community, but I tend to also talk less.

I honestly prefer to be away from people. Biking, swimming, jogging with my dog and daughter in her stroller, or skiing. Anything to get away from people for awhile.

Maybe women do talk more on average, but I'm definitely an outlier if that's the case. The less I have to talk to others the better.

For me, sitting in the room and talking for long is boring.

Me too. I can really only sit and talk if I'm having a drink with an old friend. If it's someone I don't know I get antsy the longer the conversation goes. Talking while we're taking a walk is more pleasant, but still wears on me if it goes on too long.

post-inspected-by-captain-obvious.jpg

Thanks Captain Obvious, you're doing the Makers work:P.

We’re social beings

I hate other people:devil:. I'll be social with dogs, but people? Nah, anything to get away from them.

Sorry to interrupt, dear, but women really do talk more than men (13,000 words a day more to be precise)

I'm doubting the validity of the study, or at least don't fit the mold.

But women drivers? Yup, I'm pretty bad. Not because I can't drive or am bad at it, I just like to go fast:D. I get a ticket for speeding about once every two months.

Seven pages of discussion on a topic that is probably a universal truth. Ask any married man and he will corroborate the "findings" of this study in an instant. :coffee:

I like to chat with people on the internet, and do so kind of frequently, but outside of the internet I'm whimsy, but a bit more quiet. I'll talk with my girlfriend, our friends and people I work with or know around my community, but I tend to also talk less.
Well, that's common between us.

I honestly prefer to be away from people. Biking, swimming, jogging with my dog and daughter in her stroller, or skiing. Anything to get away from people for awhile.
I actually I like to befriends with people but what I expect from them and vice verse makes it difficult to get along. However, I have a close-nit circle of friends who know me since a long time and I feel comfortable with them. I feel comfortable with my core family (parents + siblings), a few members of my extended family and of course my wife and her parents. But I won't break into a discussion if there is no reason for it. I don't like to attend wedding ceremonies (ironically I'm writing this while I'm here in Melbourne to attend the wedding of my friend all the way from Stockholm).

For me, sitting in the room and talking for long is boring.. I prefer brisk walking, or running in the nearest park or biking to the nearest lake, breathing fresh air, enjoy nature and having a chit-chat is fun.

I go for brisk walking but at parks where girls are present so that I can enjoy my brisk walking more :D :D

Back
Top Bottom