What's new

Women talk more ....study proves it

Not just Pakistan, every country has these kind of problems.. The worst habit of female drivers is that they drive in the fast lane without giving a single hoot to the long queue behind them..
KSA will soon experience that :lol:. In Sweden, they are mostly okay because here the license process / training is very rigorous

I experienced it a few times in Pakistan.. I generally avoid driving myself in cities in Pakistan especially Lahore and ask anyone else to do that...I even prefer taxi if I'm the only driver and I have to go to or through a crowded street like Multan Road, Mall Road, similarly Rwp is too crowded for me to drive...Highways (motorway, KKH etc) and Isb are mostly okay for me..

s

Me too .. don't like driving much .

I only love driving in the cantonment as it's quiet nd comfortable .
Well... long ride .. with cousins ... quita better .

I experienced it a few times in Pakistan.. I generally avoid driving myself in cities in Pakistan especially Lahore and ask anyone else to do that...I even prefer taxi if I'm the only driver and I have to go to or through a crowded street like Multan Road, Mall Road, similarly Rwp is too crowded for me to drive...Highways (motorway, KKH etc) and Isb are mostly okay for me..

That's vulgar and perverse...we are not indians

Since when making love with your wife is vulgar an perverse? What's wrong with you people?

Since when making love with your wife is vulgar an perverse? What's wrong with you people?
Would you tell that to your sister?
These ladies are like our sisters. I differ and get angry with them but I won't use such a perverted language with them ...especially since they are not married.

^ S3xist...
nothing sexist about it,its fact! seriously have you seen them? ya toh ferrari chala rahi hun gee bilkul full pedal ya toh ferrari ko khotay ki turhan main road peh slow slow chala keh aglay ka blood boil kar dain gee!

Would you tell that to your sister?
These ladies are like our sisters. I differ and get angry with them but I won't use such a perverted language with them ...especially since they are not married.

You do realise bringing sisters n mother's is sign of weakness, right?

Anyway, you still haven't answered what's so perverse about husband and wife making love? And what's so Indian about it?

nothing sexist about it,its fact! seriously have you seen them? ya toh ferrari chala rahi hun gee bilkul full pedal ya toh ferrari ko khotay ki turhan main road peh slow slow chala keh aglay ka blood boil kar dain gee!

Some are good drivers, some are bad, just like men.

Aww Thankyou ..

Dude dude dude .. leave it nd stick to topic .. :pakistan:

No it is not...What is good for goose is good for gander as well...why this double standard?

Well mate, I think I already got the answer why your wife doesn't communicate with you much :agree:

I treat men and women equally. What I say to men, I can also say to women and vice versa. #Egalitarian

So did you... Gander and goose, remember? ;)
Reported... and moving on
GTOH

Back
Top Bottom