What's new

Women talk more ....study proves it

Women reach more parts of the brain simultaneously as they communicate, in other words more related tags pop up as in a database search, hence women never run out of topics to talk about !!!

Last edited:
Why do u think like that ?
In Pakistan, this is mostly true.. I have seen women drivers have no sense and control.. They indicate to turn right but turn left.. drive slow in the fast lanes and can't negotiate the turns and their parking is horrible.

In Pakistan, this is mostly true.. I have seen women drivers have no sense and control.. They indicate to turn right but turn left.. drive slow in the fast lanes and can't negotiate the turns and their parking is horrible.
I think it's true for the beginners . I was like that when I was learning... I did lots of tor phor. but now ... kinda okay .

Not just Pakistan, every country has these kind of problems.. The worst habit of female drivers is that they drive in the fast lane without giving a single hoot to the long queue behind them..

I think it's true for the beginners . I was like that when I was learning... I did lots of tor phor. but now ... kinda okay .
I experienced it a few times in Pakistan.. I generally avoid driving myself in cities in Pakistan especially Lahore and ask anyone else to do that...I even prefer taxi if I'm the only driver and I have to go to or through a crowded street like Multan Road, Mall Road, similarly Rwp is too crowded for me to drive...Highways (motorway, KKH etc) and Isb are mostly okay for me..

No need to communicate, *****
That's vulgar and perverse...ladies are here...so delete it

Back
Top Bottom