What's new

Women talk more ....study proves it

And most of the fathers just stare with utter disbelieve how can a grown up person talk to an infant who doesn't even responds. Lolll
Hey its not like that ..
Fathers also talk with the toddlers ..

I've seen many father's who talk with toddlers as if they having an important meeting .... also laugh roars up when the toddler pees on their pants .

Lol.. Honestly, I personally don't think women talk more than men. Some do yes, but most of them talk less, at least when I'm around.

My cousin had a new born baby nd her husband was talking to the baby as if he's going to sign a deal with him ..
He continued talking , telling him to wake up , Lastly the baby peed on him ... so he left him to sleep ..
Hahahaha ..

Hey its not like that ..

I've seen many father's who talk with toddlers as if they having an important meeting .... also laugh roars up when the toddler pees on their pants .
Have you every wondered why a child pisses on a father? Because he is pissed at his father for talking to him few times. . That to rubbish

My cousin had a new born baby nd her husband was talking to the baby as if he's going to sign a deal with him ..
He continued talking , telling him to wake up , Lastly the baby peed on him ... so he left him to sleep ..
Hahahaha ..
I think babies are clever...they know they can get away with even peeing on adults.. :lol:

Hey its not like that ..

I'll talk to my kids.

lolzzzz Thank you for the tag. Now 1. I have to go for a medical check up :laugh: 2. The study did not elaborate if women talk to other women more or they are more talkative with men. 3. In my case I talk very very very less with women. And generally I speak to those with whom I am comfortable with both men and women. So basically I do not talk much but do talk a lot with FEW people. So I think many like me may be misfit viz a viz according to this study and this criteria.
That means you are a wise person.
Isn't it normal/natural that humans talk more with people with whom they more comfortable?

Have you every wondered why a child pisses on a father? Because he is pissed at his father for talking to him few times. . That to rubbish
U know father's are too soldier with the baby .. their patenting style is kinda soldier nd funny with the baby ..
Maybe the baby also likes to pisses around with him .. baby's gonna give a tit for tat to the daddy so pee is what seems best revenge ..

differences-between-mom-dad-19.jpg

differences-between-mom-dad-4.jpg

differences-between-mom-dad-8.jpg

Trust me these photos are based on truth ..

That means you are a wise person.
Isn't it normal/natural that humans talk more with people with whom they more comfortable?
I do not know if am wise or not but since I have no sister and grew among my brothers so may be that is the reason I talk less in women circle. Or may be it is that I feel uncomfortable with women. Or I am exposed less to women stuff that may be the reason. And I believe very few people talk more with those whom they are comfortable with. Lets consider your case you said you even talk less with your spouse so I feel the comfort level is not the core for speaking of everybody for few I think. But generally women talk more that is true. :laugh: and I would salute all those males who bear with me :laugh:

As an old advert in the U.K once said "It's good to talk".
Well yes. Many problems among desi couples here in Pakistan and perhaps India too are a result of not talking about many things.

I do not know if am wise or not but since I have no sister and grew among my brothers so may be that is the reason I talk less in women circle. Or may be it is that I feel uncomfortable with women. Or I am exposed less to women stuff that may be the reason. And I believe very few people talk more with those whom they are comfortable with. Lets consider your case you said you even talk less with your spouse so I feel the comfort level is not the core for speaking of everybody for few I think. But generally women talk more that is true. :laugh: and I would salute all those males who bear with me :laugh:

God bless you sister!!!

I'm taking notes

Back
Top Bottom