What's new

Women talk more ....study proves it

You do realise bringing sisters n mother's is sign of weakness, right?

Anyway, you still haven't answered what's so perverse about husband and wife making love? And what's so Indian about it?

Some are good drivers, some are bad, just like men.

I always fear while drivinh with bro or sis ..
They r good drivers than me but when they r driving .. im like having anxiety attacks .

Im like ... ' o bacha agya .. bacha bacha , ... o khamba .. o cycle .. thok do giii ' ..

They like .. ' im gonna slap u , if u spoke another word just shut up u r confusing me .
But i have this anxiety , i dont trust them .

I'm taking notes

You don't have to do anything.. Just leave it, nature will take its own course.. If you try to talk too much to your children, it will not be a natural act.. Baby will be more pissed off at you.. lolll..

A baby sees kindness in his/ her mother.. depends on her for his/ her basic needs... which you can't provide consistently.. Believe me, the movies which show that fathers taking care of babies like mothers are all fake.. unless a father is left alone.. due to any tragedy... he doesn't take part in providing for basic needs of the children..

However, a child wants to see a real man in a father who he can depend on in his/ her difficult times.. like.. when you will train him how to ride a bicycle, or when you teach him how to create an airplane from Lego bricks (without talking too much.. as he only wants to follow you rather than listening to your rubbish lectures lolll) or when he falls down and gets hurt, you telling him that he is a brave guy (in case of a baby boy) or help her (in case of a baby girl)..

Omg... Lmfaoooo ....

Why is that some girl talk alot about equality but when the time comes they simply side with conservative guys? Stockholm syndrome perhaps.
Lmao ..
...whats with conservative nd equal rights .. fact is if the other person is minding what u said about him then ... obviously
. Respect his privacy .

I have nothing against u my frnd , i think u a very nice friendly guy . I really respect all members here so for me u all r respectful .

Lmao ..
...whats with conservative nd equal rights .. fact is if the other person is minding what u said about him then ... obviously
. Respect his privacy .

I have nothing against u my frnd , i think u a very nice friendly guy . I really respect all members here so for me u all r respectful .

My initial comment was a general statement, nothing to do with him or his wife... But ... He just had to jump in like a beta white knight in shining armour. Later on, he reported me.. lmao

My initial comment was a general statement, nothing to do with him or his wife... But ... He just had to jump in like a beta white knight in shining armour. Later on, he reported me.. lmao

Thanks ... for clearing that it was general nd nothing to do with him .

get along well : )

You don't have to do anything.. Just leave it, nature will take its own course.. If you try to talk too much to your children, it will not be a natural act.. Baby will be more pissed off at you.. lolll..
I'll follow the sunnah of our Prophet (Peace be upon him)
A baby sees kindness in his/ her mother.. depends on her for his/ her basic needs... which you can't provide consistently.. Believe me, the movies which show that fathers taking care of babies like mothers are all fake.. unless a father is left alone.. due to any tragedy... he doesn't take part in providing for basic needs of the children.
Kids are kids...They are not psychologists..They respond with love to love.. But I won't have too much time since I'm working while my wife is a house-wife so, of course, she will spend more with them.
However, a child wants to see a real man in a father who he can depend on in his/ her difficult times.. like.. when you will train him how to ride a bicycle, or when you teach him how to create an airplane from Lego bricks (without talking too much.. as he only wants to follow you rather than listening to your rubbish lectures lolll) or when he falls down and gets hurt, you telling him that he is a brave guy (in case of a baby boy) or help her (in case of a baby girl)..

I agree since I'm a man of few words so I'll be more hands on father especially an activity partner and a mentor...more like my father who also spoke less to us but let me participate in bow making, horse-riding, and even taking care of the crops and how to dress like diplomats etc :-)

post-inspected-by-captain-obvious.jpg

lolzzzz Thank you for the tag. Now 1. I have to go for a medical check up :laugh: 2. The study did not elaborate if women talk to other women more or they are more talkative with men. 3. In my case I talk very very very less with women. And generally I speak to those with whom I am comfortable with both men and women. So basically I do not talk much but do talk a lot with FEW people. So I think many like me may be misfit viz a viz according to this study and this criteria.

Da sa waye ? o_O
Hagha da pukhto matal dy " Damano Cherta Masto Gutaly Di ", Nu taso khpal detailed medical checkup la war shai, Chara garbar dy. :lol::lol:

And most of the fathers just stare with utter disbelieve how can a grown up person talk to an infant who doesn't even responds. Lolll

Facing it daily :partay::P

And Number of women will be more in jahanam then men :rofl:

Rofl . . .

Talkative women are fine but b1tchy women are intolerable.

Most of my posts are laconic and one liners. :coffee:
U are prolly the only smartest woman i have seen here and many should learn from u. I feel bad how pakistani girls are so less interested in meaningful discussions. The reason why pakistani women dont get too ahead in STEM fields minus medicine and then the blame for it comes on men. And i am not saying this out of bias for any thing i have up and close observed these things.

Da sa waye ? o_O
Hagha da pukhto matal dy " Damano Cherta Masto Gutaly Di ", Nu taso khpal detailed medical checkup la war shai, Chara garbar dy. :lol::lol:

. .
:P hahaha no walaah hee chee da khazay sa gaday waday wai no. Waim chee medical chikk up wakama asay na chee charta saray na yuma ahahahahahaha. aoow ayee da gad wad matalona rata ma waya goray sa murrata na yama.

Actually I'm a bit concerned since my wife doesn't talk more than me..and I am also not a talkative person...I express myself through writing..verbally I stay quiet.. A lot of our friends complain about it.

Hmmm

I have seen lot of women's who stay quiet and they are serious/mature compare to others but I guess they need someone to talk to and if you stay quiet too than its kind of a problem. One should definitely be talkative in a couple. I am not married but the girls I met were very talkative.

Back
Top Bottom