What's new

Women in Bahrain Breaks Hindu Idols

I think it is blasphemy.. we mustn't do such heinous acts..

And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides Allah, lest they insult Allah wrongfully without knowledge” [al-An‘aam 6:108]

So we cannot insult (verbal act), how can we physically harm their sacred symbols.

That's a shameful display by the woman. This is a kind of grotesque intolerance and disrespect we wouldn't tolerate if it were visited upon us by non-Muslims. Not to mention, it's also destruction of property.

The Bahrain Interior Ministry also issued a statement regarding the incident and said, "Concerning a circulated video on social media, the Director-General of Capital Governorate Police announced on Sunday that a woman, 54, was summoned for intentionally damaging a shop in Juffair and breaking religious idols. Legal proceedings are being taken to refer the case to the Public Prosecution".

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...in-supermarket-video-viral-1711866-2020-08-16

these govts should expel indians to avoid violence and civil unrest,when cow meat cannot be sold openly in indian market why these idols are allowed to be sold in Muslim shops

Shopping mall is not ideal place for religious artifacts should be monitored and only allowed to be ordered by religious authorities. Like you order your passport may be make a order with Government and then thru special order you get it delivered only for a center for religion
For example a formal Mandir can order it thru Government

Shopping mall is for things like Milk, Beef , Mutton, Eggs shopping mall also sells , toilet cleaning equipment and dish washers. You also buy stuff like plastic wrapper , or fish

For me , selling idol in shopping mall seem disrespectful in first place that shop was just being disrespectful to customers

Even in western society you go in Shopping mall you don't see Idols

You don't see a Jesus statue on Walmart door for example or in McDonalds

I am sorry but I am just surprised by the sale of such things in shopping mall

Last edited:
I think it is blasphemy.. we mustn't do such heinous acts..

And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides Allah, lest they insult Allah wrongfully without knowledge” [al-An‘aam 6:108]

So we cannot insult (verbal act), how can we physically harm their sacred symbols.

What does Sharia says about selling idols in Muslim markets?

Seems they have been supported by people all over the world.

facebook-comment-3.png

Islamists celebrating breaking of Hindu idols

facebook-comment-4.png

facebook-comment.png

Islamists celebrating on Facebook

Shopping mall is not ideal place for religious artifacts should be monitored and only allowed to be ordered by religious authorities. Like you order your passport may be make a order with Government and then thru special order you get it delivered only for a center for religion
'Sensitive' materials like religious symbols, adult materials, private clothing etc.. must be out of reach of 'children'... @Max
so they even accidentally/emotionally cannot 'make a scene'..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom