What's new

Women in Bahrain Breaks Hindu Idols

The Shop selling the artifact was at fault unfortunate they should be asked to improve their offering for customers

Lmao. The excuses you people make is hilarious, it seems like a joke. Anything that goes basically.
How can someone put this as a fault of others, I don't know. She literally threw the idols on to the ground out of spite.

These idols couldn't save themselves
How do cow worshipers expect any help from idols?
That is for giving reasoning and logic, so they don;t worship them. Remember, Hz Ibrahim (AS) was awarded worldly punishment for that.
@khail007
post #9 and #11 @Alternatiiv
For sure, if society is intolerant/polarised then they must have shelved it at back behind glass. Displaying openly can be offensive to some people.

Hindu idols should not be sold in an open market. The woman did the right thing.

Yes, yes. The woman did it for Hinduism, she couldn't bear seeing Hinduism so disrespected, so she picked it up and threw it on the ground.

Now let's imagine it was paintings of Allah's names there instead, and this was in India.

Interesting. But from where do they get their idols then? Free handouts at the temple?

Yup, I think in the case in Indonesia, their idols are sold in a specialized shop or their own temple. I also never see any shop selling it in our malls. But it maybe because Hindus in Indonesia use statue which is made from stone, so it will be not easy to sell it in a place like malls and supermarket.

Hindus in Indonesia use larger statue made by stone.

Yes, yes. The woman did it for Hinduism, she couldn't bear seeing Hinduism so disrespected, so she picked it up and threw it on the ground.

Now let's imagine it was paintings of Allah's names there instead, and this was in India.

Maybe she was harassed online by Indians and that's the best she could do in retaliation.

Stress is very harmful to the epidermis

I'm betting wearing a burqa and bullying minorities are the height of her 'muslim'-ness.

Seen these khaleeji types too many times, burqa only in the streets to hoodwink the hubby, on Instagram and tiktok everything (yes everything) is broadcasted to the masses.

When they visit turkey and elsewhere, all the piety flies out the window.

Also the first to run around looking for expensive wines to taste and eating pork sausages.

Nobody with real knowledge of the religion would do such a callous thing, that only serves to antagonise non Muslims and provide them with further justification for being Islamophobes.

@Michael Corleone take a look at this.

Last edited:
I never shed a tear when some hate crime against Islamic buildings take place in West or some non Muslim country, and probably never will because our people do the same to other religions.
Right and wrong is not determined by what people do.
*someone does blasphemy* - "Our feelings are hurt!"
*disrespect other religions and do what is blasphemy to them* - "Our religion commands us to do this"
Muslims are no angels that’s unfortunately true. But you don’t care about the sentiments of Muslims, why are the sentiments of Hindus special for you? Because they communist liberals of Pakistan have sympathy for them?
Then people call themself peaceful, and whatever, I cannot, and never will understand the logic behind it.
Because people who claim „Islam is peace yo!“ are mostly submissive people who want to appease westerners by this. Like Hindus tell the white men that their religion is all about yoga and bathing in the Ganges river for enlightenment.

I pity People who bow to inanimate idols and say that no human being bestowed by his creator with an incredible mind should to that. It’s not only an insult to the one true god, it’s also an insult for the human being itself.

BUT
The state decides how to handle religious minorities and what extent the practice of the religion should be tolerated. Smashing idols in a Muslim
Majority country doesn’t make you an Islamic hero, the states ensure religious freedom. And one of the last words of our prophet (PBUH) were that we should not overburden the jizya payers!

Kafirs deserves such treatment
She didn't lynched anybody at least. If hindus cannot see cow meat or dont let it eat Muslims in India then why hindus are selling idols openly in muslim country where they are even not native.hindus lynched muslim for cows and she only broke some idols.didnoy touch the any hindu.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom