What's new

Women Business Leaders from India

Guys, pls stay on topic, the topic is successful indian business women.

SMC, no need to parade your stupidity on all threads. I'll show you videos where indian men are beating up wome in the most senseless way. will that change your opinion that indian men are pussies? Use your brain sometime, or borrow someone else's.

Thanks!! :tup::tup:

Vidya Chhabria

999241791cb2deeacd9af9fb0f4ad46f.jpg

Chairman - Dubai based Jumbo Group - Ranked in Forbes World's most powerful women in 2006 and 2007

Last edited:
Neelam Dhawan

MD Hewlett - Packard India, Ranked 37th in Fortune’s annual global list of '50 Most Powerful Women in Business’ for 2009.

Rajshree Pathy

085140d06e663c4d1bf1b4f3e1f59b3b.jpg

Chairman and MD, Rajshree Sugars and Chemicals, President - Indian Sugar Mills Association

Serial Killer:D

f1013b2380225a39cc76bee04499f7c8.jpg

Ekta Kapoor :Creative Director, Balaji Telefilms

Last edited:
URL]

Zia Mody, Senior Partner, AZB & Partners

I think Parmeshwar Godrej(Godrej&Boyce) ,Maureen Wadia(Gladrags magazine ), et al too can be added :)

Excellent thread fateh71

But are these all "Ameer **** ki betiyan" ? ( Daughters of rich fathers/families) Or they started from the lowest rung and went up to their positions?

A couple of them got investments from their families and set up.

May be Kiran Majoomdar is an exception, can someone help me here?

Bahi ,Aap Ne Bollywood Actress "Ameesha Patel" Ki Photo Laga Diya Mohtarma ki Jagah.
Here is the "Original" Shahnaz Hussain:tup: :

Shahanaz is descendent of Mughals?:
Shahnaz Husain's Beauty Book - Google Books

Do anyone know that Ameesha Patel had won gold medal for Economics at her university, Tufts University, Massachusetts, USA.

She obtained a Biogenetic Engineering degree in the United States.

Excellent thread fateh71

But are these all "Ameer **** ki betiyan" ? ( Daughters of rich fathers/families) Or they started from the lowest rung and went up to their positions?

A couple of them got investments from their families and set up.

May be Kiran Majoomdar is an exception, can someone help me here?

I've read somewhere (loking for source) that abt 70% of Indian female CEOs are professional managers.

Abt the same % would apply to the ones I've posted above - for professional managers AND self made ones.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom