What's new

Women Business Leaders from India

Thankyou so much Fatheh_71, how can I ever thank you for showing me some successful rich Indian women. I must say I really enjoyed your slideshow and I am going to use some of these Indian women as my role models to be rich in the future :D

b82cf01299d41fe975fa89724df2863b.jpg

62e01f4592ddba9dcb347abb49118805.jpg

Beena Kannan , MD & Lead designer - Seematti Textiles.
She is a classical dancer too.
She holds a Guinness world record for designing worlds longest Saree. :P

Akhila Srinivasan

d076a21321a5f2611bfefa8e71d264c3.jpg

MD- Sriram Investments LTD

Akhila reminds me of some lady in our neighborhood... she used to make very nice doughnuts, we used to call her Doughnut wali Auntie :smitten::smitten:

Last edited:
I don't know why there are so many threads of:

Women Journalists
Women Politicians
Women Business Leaders
Women Soldiers
etc...

Who cares? Women make up over half of the worlds population. There are obviously going to be some successful ones out there...

Why do we as men put women so high up? I was watching an Indian reality show where a woman slapped a guy, and he slapped her back, and a mob of angry men attacked the man who hit her in self-defence.

If women want to act like men, they should expect to be treated like men.

Not put up on this high pedestal.

Here is a guy who shares his experience with the "modern" woman, and talks about the "evils" of feminism:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why there are so many threads of:

Women Journalists
Women Politicians
Women Business Leaders
Women Soldiers
etc...

Who cares? Women make up over half of the worlds population. There are obviously going to be some successful ones out there...

Why do we as men put women so high up? I was watching an Indian reality show where a woman slapped a guy, and he slapped her back, and a mob of angry men attacked the man who hit her in self-defence.

If women want to act like men, they should expect to be treated like men.

WHAT THE HELL!! I seriously don't know what to do with your kind!!

What kind of argument is that? Women are physically weaker than men... if a child tries to act like a man, he should expect to be treated like a man ?:undecided::undecided:

What kind of argument is that? Women are physically weaker than men... if a child tries to act like a man, he should expect to be treated like a man ?:undecided::undecided:

That's a flawed argument. Children are children - irrational and are generally not held accountable. Women are adults (though I see them being held to much lower standard in terms of accountability compared men) and being weaker does not mean they can hit anyone they want without expecting something back. I would completely support a guy who hits a woman back if she hits him.

That's a flawed argument. Children are children - irrational and are generally not held accountable. Women are adults (though I see them being held to much lower standard in terms of accountability compared men) and being weaker does not mean they can hit anyone they want without expecting something back. I would completely support a guy who hits a woman back if she hits him.

I know that's a flawed argument.. but I cant think of anything better right now.. :rofl::rofl: Seriously, my brain is not working today... I have cold, fever and sore throat.. I may have to skip work and college tomorrow :cry:

WHAT THE HELL!! I seriously don't know what to do with your kind!!

If a woman has the intellectual capability to be successful in fields of business, science, literature, etc, (obviously children do not have this level of maturity) then she should not be treated any better than a man. Physical strength has nothing to do with this.

Your arguement is fallacious and unrealistic.

Feminism has corrupted the minds of the "modern woman" as well as the "modern man" who believes that women should be treated better. But why?

The whole concept of being a gentleman to a woman may have worked if women remained in the kitchen and adhered to their traditional roles (cooking, cleaning, raising the kids, etc.). But since the "modern woman" wants nothing to do with her traditional roles, why does she expect men to adhere to his traditional roles of being chivalrous?

All in all, men should not put women in pedestals.

If women want part in male-dominated industries and fields, then they should be expected to be treated equally.

Another good video:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I always carry a pepper spray and stun gun for my protection (not joking)

so you mean, you hit the guy in the first place and then u spray him????

... and y do u think the guy would scare away from your pepper spary in the first place hahahahahahahahaha, lol!!!

Back
Top Bottom