What's new

Woman raped on Lahore Ring Road, infront of her two children.

Petrol tank got empty
Thats asking for trouble in the first place although the unfortunate and unforgivable incident shouldn't have happened no matter what her circumstances were, but it could have been avoided.

In Paksitan there is neither Islam, nor Jamhooriat.

Have you seen or heard about what sort of questions Pakistani Police asks from a rape victim? Those questions are insulting, disgusting and shameless. No wonder a normal civilian runs away from registering their case with the police.

Islami Jahmoriat Pakistan. So many rights and protection given to our woman.
We are not safe in our house, we are not safe in our cars, we arent safe anywhere.
While this act is condemnable, if we remove Islamic Republic from our name, will it be allowed? This act has nothing to do with Islam.
Or Pakistan main logon ko Islam usi waqt tak Acha lagta hai jab tak woh pinjray main band rahy, lion ki terha.

You are having comprehension issues. This isn't what he said. He said, "all potential rapists will get in line." Which means that they will be deterred after seeing the gruesome end of an actual culprit.

get in line
To conform, adhere to, or agree with that which is established or generally accepted, such as rules, beliefs, modes of behavior, etc.

He (fisher1) is on an agenda to lie and misrepresent the views of patriotic and religious Muslim Pakistanis.

I have informed Mods about it, so action will be taken yet again against him.

Thanks for defending me in my absence. May Allah swt reward you brother with what is best.

less lethal then gun..

Taser
View attachment 668475

View attachment 668476

Sorry sir but you can't repel a gang with a teaser.

Back
Top Bottom