What's new

Woman raped on Lahore Ring Road, infront of her two children.

These kind of RAPING Lowlifers behaviors towards innocent women, and
( Economic backwardness & Rampant Corruption & Injustice ) will forever INFECT & POISON ... Pakistani society, if
... ... PAKISTAN is NOT able to quickly change and transform Pakistani government present system into a 100% MERITOCRATIC government based system similar to CHN / PRC.

All those FAKE and Pretentious religious PRAYING on the Mosques are deeply embarrassing, and permanently USELESS and INEFFECTIVE.

These kind of societal Injustice are also occurring daily in the Erdogan Turkey ( who is trying very hard to revive the Khilafah system ).

Deep down, we all know that the Erdogan Turkey is FLOUNDERING and WOBBLING from within.

The grassroot MERITOCRATIC government system similar to CHN / PRC system is ABSOLUTELY the only way out of all these societal despairs and miseries.

The situation in Pakistan is turning very grim, specially for children and women.
Till government is asleep, mothers should pay attention and keep an eye to the whereabout of their young irrespective of their genders.
All male family members should accompany their loved ones while travelling long distances in unpopulated areas.
Women should be trained and armed at least with some pocket size/mobile taser gun to use in such emergencies.
ALLAH SWT save all from such bads.

Absolutely shocked at such a blatantly evil act!

Pakistan is not the kind of government like India which ignores such acts. Concrete action will be taken.

I just want to add that such crimes are common-place in Western countries but get under-reported internationally due to agenda.

in Pakistan, rape cases get alot of publicity, which is good, and will bring genuine consciousness to citizens of the need for change.

Safeguards and strict punishments is the way to go.

Stone them to death. There will no rapist left.

Cut off hands, thieves will think 100x before even trying.

Shariah has exemplary punishments for a reason. If common sense does not dissuade potential criminals, then fear will.

And later on judicary will totally believe her , not ask her for proofs and not put her in jail.
less lethal then gun..

Taser
1599689509394.png

1599689573311.png

less lethal then gun..

Taser
View attachment 668475

View attachment 668476

some pocket size/mobile taser gun to use in such emergencies.
Can anyone confirm that taser gun and pepper sprey, both, are legally allowed by a common man to possess in Pakistan?

Good Men (who are left) must take responsibility here. You must educate the men and boys in your family, friends and co workers about sexual violence , boundries and basic decency.

we are tired, we just want to get home safely. I drive alone to work, now I am scared to even go alone to the grocery shop near by.
You need to learn sharp shooting skills, and keep a pistol with you always. I can only advise you to do this while you live in the sub continent.

If you continue to stand by the original post, I will just assume that you made a mistake or typing error, and I will not ask for any clarification.

My intention isn’t to twist your arm over every word, because I know sometimes you make mistakes. But the particular phrase was seemingly frightening.
Which phrase frightened you?

Back
Top Bottom