What's new

Woman raped on Lahore Ring Road, infront of her two children.

This dramabaz keeps trying to misrepresent my posts.
Vah vah! Ke lughat heh jenab!
No way in hell I'm raising daughters in Pakistan.
Read a very intriguing tweet... 'Rape ka case hai tu koi masla nahi abhi blasphemy ka hota tu adha mulk bund hochuka hota'

Test case for new CCPO. Pretty sure Lohar High Court will try it's best to save the rapists.
You have a point about Lahore court albeit we all know such criminals are found in every corner of the world.

It’s a long debate which place in the world is ideal for raising daughters.

feeling sad for poor women .
The city introduced smart security features. The culprits will be identified. remains to be seen if elites can get away with this too
Good job Pakistani parents.
Aur Shaadi ke raaste mein rore atkao.
Haram ko asaan banao
Halal ko impossible banao
Aur apni auladon ko harami banao
At the same time unko Bollywood ki nachti hui auratein, Star Plus wale dramey dikhao
And don't forget to get them high speed internet connection

After all that make them wait until 30s/40s/50s to get married.

Wailakum....Woe to you for you think your children are made of plastic or metal and will not fall into any amorous situations/haram zina etc and will conform to your loug kya kahenge mindset.
Most cameras installed during safe city projects are fake and just to make up numbers in the cheque book

The city introduced smart security features. The culprits will be identified. remains to be seen if elites can get away with this too

Most cameras installed during safe city projects are fake and just to make up numbers in the cheque book
Well thats Pakistani ingenuity for you
All ingenuity for evil.

All those calling for public hanging,
Shireen Mazari & Fawad Chaudhry ain't gonna like this.

advice de rha hu yar.it's actually the most common way Karachiwalas get foreign citizenship. nai to shadi kr lu kisi cousing itne saare Karachiye phir rae hain yahan. You must have a cousin somewhere in Britain, Canada or US
I'm happily married... Did I ask for life advice from you?

Last edited:
advice de rha hu yar.it's actually the most common way Karachiwalas get foreign citizenship. nai to shadi kr lu kisi cousing itne saare Karachiye phir rae hain yahan. You must have a cousin somewhere in Britain, Canada or US
Seems mods won't take action against this poster. Now if the shoe was on the other foot and someone had said same thing to Punjabis then the might of the PDF mod team would have landed on him.
Tagging again for expediency @PDF

Pasha guy, I’m not digging your comments. They are coming off as quite gnarly! Before it gets hectic, I advise you to seize this numaish-i-badtamezi!

Where he said potential rapists should get in line to a public stoning.
You are having comprehension issues. This isn't what he said. He said, "all potential rapists will get in line." Which means that they will be deterred after seeing the gruesome end of an actual culprit.

get in line
To conform, adhere to, or agree with that which is established or generally accepted, such as rules, beliefs, modes of behavior, etc.

You are having comprehension issues. This isn't what he said. He said, "all potential rapists will get in line." Which means that they will be deterred after seeing the gruesome end of an actual culprit.

get in line
To conform, adhere to, or agree with that which is established or generally accepted, such as rules, beliefs, modes of behavior, etc.
Well, you can’t deny that there’s a double-meaning the way he used that metaphor. That being, it’s not an appropriate & responsible flex of vinaigrette-type of English.

I don’t understand Desi-English figurative lingo, & no one should be required to.

Pasha guy, I’m not digging your comments. They are coming off as quite gnarly! Before it gets hectic, I advise you to seize this numaish-i-badtamezi!
Devon p ao tumari numaish nikalta hu
Hehehehe
Photo to bari Shahrukh Khan wali lagai hai.

Back
Top Bottom