What's new

Woman raped on Lahore Ring Road, infront of her two children.

Which phrase frightened you?
Where he said potential rapists should get in line to a public stoning.
Stone him to death in public. All potential rapists will get in line.
I was frightened because it is a mis-representation of Islami Şeriyat. It is not a Riwayat-i-Islam to punish those who have not committed any Jürm.

What he said makes Şeriyet look/have Ghair-Jümüriyeti & Be-Insaf Saxti!

Pakistan is not the kind of government like India which ignores such acts. Concrete action will be taken.

I just want to add that such crimes are common-place in Western countries but get under-reported internationally due to agenda.

in Pakistan, rape cases get alot of publicity, which is good, and will bring genuine consciousness to citizens of the need for change.

Safeguards and strict punishments is the way to go.

Stone them to death. There will no rapist left.

Cut off hands, thieves will think 100x before even trying.

Shariah has exemplary punishments for a reason. If common sense does not dissuade potential criminals, then fear will.
Jaag Punjabi Jaag
Teri Pagg nu Lagiya Kasuri daag

Good Men (who are left) must take responsibility here. You must educate the men and boys in your family, friends and co workers about sexual violence , boundries and basic decency.

we are tired, we just want to get home safely. I drive alone to work, now I am scared to even go alone to the grocery shop near by.
Ideally we all hope that human decency is the norm and everyone should feel and be safe at all times...however that day hasn't come yet.

If u find urself to be walking/driving alone somewhere...I would recommend that u do it during the day(it's much less safer at night). Additionally u should carry around a pepper spray or a taser. There are many small sized tasers/pepper sprays available that can fit in a purse...and there are even phone cases with those built in. U could go a step further and take some martial arts classes for self defense.

This is pathetic. I dont know what to say. Pakistan is becoming sexually sick country. Children being raped. Women being raped. This cant go on like this.

We need to change society but at same time we need to hand out exemplary punishment. Rapists should be handed in public. This rule should be made an exception.

Can anyone confirm that taser gun and pepper sprey, both, are legally allowed by a common man to possess in Pakistan?
Stun gun may be illegal , but pepper spray has effective for may be an hour ..I doubt pepper spray is illegal. But, who care , women should carry to protect themselves .

Which phrase frightened you?

This dramabaz keeps trying to misrepresent my posts.

This is pathetic. I dont know what to say. Pakistan is becoming sexually sick country. Children being raped. Women being raped. This cant go on like this.

We need to change society but at same time we need to hand out exemplary punishment. Rapists should be handed in public. This rule should be made an exception.

We have to control the negative media content which our population is exposed to. We are becoming a second US, where such things are day to day occurrences.

Strict control of content and censoring of all movies/tv series coming into Pakistan is a necessity. Furthermore our own dramas are contributing to the moral decade by focusing on rape, abduction, affairs, and other crimes.

Good job Pakistani parents.
Aur Shaadi ke raaste mein rore atkao.
Haram ko asaan banao
Halal ko impossible banao
Aur apni auladon ko harami banao
At the same time unko Bollywood ki nachti hui auratein, Star Plus wale dramey dikhao
And don't forget to get them high speed internet connection

After all that make them wait until 30s/40s/50s to get married.

Wailakum....Woe to you for you think your children are made of plastic or metal and will not fall into any amorous situations/haram zina etc and will conform to your loug kya kahenge mindset.

Last edited:
No way in hell I'm raising daughters in Pakistan.
Read a very intriguing tweet... 'Rape ka case hai tu koi masla nahi abhi blasphemy ka hota tu adha mulk bund hochuka hota'

Test case for new CCPO. Pretty sure Lohar High Court will try it's best to save the rapists.

Back
Top Bottom