What's new

Woman opens fire at husband after being slapped

Perhaps he deserved because he married such a mentally sick bi*** ...
I would shoot her from a distance if I see stepping her foot on my property or let loose my dogs on her and play the music "who let the dog out..wuff woofff woofff"

I'm sure she shoot at her because he have been beating her for many times , she have been tolerating it .
I know such woman who tolerated her husband's beating for most of time and one day when he was beating her with iron , he hit him with knife.

Next time pakistani men should learn respecting their wives . Their wives are not animals .

This thread was really fun in the begining but now it has been hijacked by feminists sigh... @Mentee @Hell hound
@Hell hound chill man --------- is there any need to justify men to begin with?. All ordinary humans could be saints and tyrants, depends on the circumstances and the level of ego the carry :)

If it had to do something with my tribal background then the violence in punjab would've been less but such violence is most rampant in punjab . That's what reports says .

Yeah the tribal system balochistan sucks as many of my own female relatives have been killed in this ignorant soceity .
SO now you are contradicting yourself..what a shame..

I hope and wish the same happen to you .... really honestly :lol: ..and then I would to hear your comments..
I dont slap a woman and i dont treat them as objects of pleasure or inferior beings. I respect them as i would respect any other human being regardless of gender.So chances of anything like that happening to me will be the Woman's fault :lol:

I dont slap a woman and i dont treat them as objects of pleasure or inferior beings. I respect them as i would respect any other human being regardless of gender.So chances of anything like that happening to me will be the Woman's fault :lol:
Wow...isn't that hypocrisy

Women are weaker and thus end up being easy targets for male husbands and fathers. Often they are treated as second class citizens without the freedom to choose things. It is unfortunate and should change. We have to admit that we do not treat our women as optimally as they are in the west. Only by accepting can we hope to fix the issue.

Back
Top Bottom