What's new

Woman opens fire at husband after being slapped

Yeah I heard punjab men donot beat their wives but in other parts of country men would even cross limits of an animal . There was a news few days before a man in pakistan cut he eyebrows of his wife , cut her nose , lips , ears hair and kept her in inside home like a jail .

And another man fought with his wife , he plucked her both eyes , tortured her and killed her .
Pakistani men are very weird , thank God my husband won't be a pakistani. :p:
You like to enjoy talking about such hard realities... I couldn't even read your post as my heart and soul fails to accept such reality

You like to enjoy talking about such hard realities... I couldn't even read your post as my heart and soul fails to accept such reality

I don't enjoy at all .
My heart also tears apart when I hear such real stories .
But more such stories , the more pakistani men are exposed .

There was another news weeks ago where a girl was beaten so cruelly by her husband , husband's sister , husband's mother that they cut all her hair of head and revolved her around all muhalla. Our soceity and our men has a name in weirdness .

Wayne LaPierre has already hailed her as a HERO and promised her a vigorous legal representation and a US Visa upon her release

I don't enjoy at all .
My heart also tears apart when I hear such real stories .
But more such stories , the more pakistani men are exposed .

There was another news weeks ago where a girl was beaten so cruelly by her husband , husband's sister , husband's mother that they cut all her hair of head and revolved her around all muhalla. Our soceity and our men has a name in weirdness .
Not sure where such incidents happens but the Pakistan I have come to know is very different to your experience

Humain to biwi ke jootay se itna darr lagta hai ke jitna school main teacher se nahi lagta tha :cry:

Not sure where such incidents happens but the Pakistan I have come to know is very different to your experience

Humain to biwi ke jootay se itna darr lagta hai ke jitna school main teacher se nahi lagta tha :cry:

Is liye k aap punjabi ho or most of punjabi men are scared of their wives .

I know a minister who has a wife 20 years old and he also beat her like hell. The one who told me about minister was also beaten by her husband once that she can't move her arm for whole week .

World should know our pakistani men are one weird of their kind .
I would rather chose an indian over such creeps .

it was his wife so i guess that do count but winking to a stranger people would just think your plain creepy.

i have an idea, the next time you go out, and see a woman who's not your wife or a member of your family, just wink at them and i tell me what happens.

Now let's suppose I do that .. That deserve a billet? You mad feminazi kid.

Yeah I heard punjab men donot beat their wives but in other parts of country men would even cross limits of an animal . There was a news few days before a man in pakistan cut he eyebrows of his wife , cut her nose , lips , ears hair and kept her in inside home like a jail .

And another man fought with his wife , he plucked her both eyes , tortured her and killed her .
Pakistani men are very weird , thank God my husband won't be a pakistani. :p:

What a BS racist and sexist statement.

The fact that some men have done horrible things does not mean an entire nation is composed of men that want to beat and berate their wives. Your judging an entire nation from the worst actions that a select few have done.So I guess, you wouldn't have a problem being called names based on the worst actions of your nation/religion/gender/cast/creed ?

If that were the principle then maybe we should also take a look at the other side of things . E.g.We have had a case of woman actually cutting up her husband ... and literally cooking him like an animal. Previously we've also got cases where a woman cut off her husband's legs. We've also got a recent case of a woman hiring hitmen to abuse her husband cuz she thought her husband was cheating on her. So if 'Pakistani men' are "weird" based on what a select few horrible ones have done ... Based on that principle ... Pakistani women are downright psychotic

Is liye k aap punjabi ho or most of punjabi men are scared of their wives .
"Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself."- Jane Wagner :P

What a BS racist and sexist statement.

The fact that some men have done horrible things does not mean an entire nation is composed of men that want to beat and berate their wives. Your judging an entire nation from the worst actions that a select few have done.So I guess, you wouldn't have a problem being called names based on the worst actions of your nation/religion/gender/cast/creed ?

If that were the principle then maybe we should also take a look at the other side of things . E.g.We have had a case of woman actually cutting up her husband ... and literally cooking him like an animal. Previously we've also got cases where a woman cut off her husband's legs. We've also got a recent case of a woman hiring hitmen to abuse her husband cuz she thought her husband was cheating on her. So if 'Pakistani men' are "weird" based on what a select few horrible ones have done ... Based on that principle ... Pakistani women are downright psychotic

"Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself."- Jane Wagner :P

Don't get frustrated because I exposed you .
Pakistani men are known for their cruelty on women in world . They beat women , stare your women on roads , harass them , stalk them , blackmail them , kill them ,
Attack them with acids , keep them indoors like an animal .
According to a study carried out in 2009 by Human Rights Watch, it is estimated that between 70 and 90 percent of women in Pakistan have suffered some form of abuse. An estimated 5000 women are killed per year from domestic violence, with thousands of others maimed or disabled.

Back
Top Bottom