What's new

Woman opens fire at husband after being slapped

Don't get frustrated because I exposed you .
Pakistani men are known for their cruelty on women in world . They beat women , stare your women on roads , harass them , stalk them , blackmail them , kill them ,
Attack them with acids , keep them indoors like an animal .
According to a study carried out in 2009 by Human Rights Watch, it is estimated that between 70 and 90 percent of women in Pakistan have suffered some form of abuse. An estimated 5000 women are killed per year from domestic violence, with thousands of others maimed or disabled.

Frustrated? I'm just citing the reality for you. Like men, a select few women also have horrible resume's when it comes to domestic violence. I've stated recent examples for you that can easily be found, cited and linked (Pakistani women chopping off hubby's legs/ cooking a husband after chopping him in pieces/ hiring hitmen to torture him etc).

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/25/world/asia/pakistan-husband-stew/
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1161853/domestic-violence-mans-legs-chopped-off-wife-sister-law/
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1294344/troubled-marriage-woman-hired-gang-arrested-thrashing-husband/

I've personally tried to find some reliable domestic violence statistics, but I have failed. Most of the statistics you will find (with reference to Pakistan) on the internet will be from Wikipedia (an easily editable document) or will be some research paper that has a very limited sample size with limitations in terms of the sample geography ( researchers will only tend to research a backward city or a specific part of a city or a specific industry and try to generalize the findings on a very diverse population)

This figure you cited was from wikipedia. The relevant resource used in wikipedia for this figure is a book "Heavy Hands: An Introduction to the Crime of Intimate and Family Violence". I actually took the time and found PPT slides to the entire book, with the relevant chapter being chapter 1 which talks about the condition of violence globally with special reference to some very important countries for the topic, yet somehow does not even include Pakistan. So unless you are able to produce that HRW report I cannot accept that 90% figure because it is infact too unrealistic.
https://jbushhcc.wikispaces.com/
Similarly, that other article from dawn you cited to support your claims, contradicts your previous cited statistics of 90%. "The overall prevalence of domestic violence in Pakistan ranges between 21pc and 50pc."
http://www.dawn.com/news/1294475
Add to that the fact that the other paper about violence against nurses has a sample size of 450 some nurses, and yet your trying to generalize the finding on a population of 200 odd million people.
Based on the government statistics, in 2012, 5391 cases of domestic violence had been reported. The population of Punjab is more than virtually half of the country, around 100 million or so. Even if we multiply the victim figure with 10 to account for unreported cases, it doesn't go out to be in the 90 percents as has been claimed by you citing a very iffy figure.

More reliable figures are available for western countries e.g. CDC collects good amounts of data and generates reports for the US. In fact in 2010, in the US more men were the victims of domestic violence compared to women. So are we going to say that American women are animals because in a specific year they abused their male counterparts with more frequency?
http://www.saveservices.org/2012/02/cdc-study-more-men-than-women-victims-of-partner-abuse/
Getting back to your argument, if Pakistani men are all the things you say we are, then Pakistani women, based on your own criterion are also downright psychotic. Plain and simple. Unlike you however, I believe that a selection of horrible people is not the representation of an entire nation or a gender or a race. It's called being logical. You should look it up :)

@SMC - Your opinion would also be appreciated.

Last edited:
But there are perfectly valid reasons why someone would ask another to slap them.
:o: is that a norwegian thing? asking permission to slap someone:p:
i think the joke gone far enough......its dead
yes you can do a bit of role play where spanking is ok

Mmhmm.

I dunno what you're going on about. I meant this.

i would post my reply but id end up being banned
webby is watching
webby.PNG

Hey now some people are into some weird sh*t. Not saying I'm one of them... not saying I'm not:whistle:. But there are perfectly valid reasons why someone would ask another to slap them.
confused_icon.jpg

I'm sure she shoot at her because he have been beating her for many times
We can only guess but we can't say for sure especially in this particular case.
I know such woman who tolerated her husband's beating for most of time and one day when he was beating her with iron , he hit him with knife.
That's unfortunate and I agree with you in that..It can happen and I would stand by that woman
Next time pakistani men should learn respecting their wives . Their wives are not animals .
Most of the Pakistani men I know respect women... perhaps it has to do that the overall level of education in my extended family and friends is high...Anyways men should respect women but women should also respect men and stay in their limits...I know a lot of men who have been abused by the wives since they are too docile and those women are really ugly beings and if it was me, I would have dispatched them to the hellfire.

Last edited:
Do men in Turkey beat their women as much as our men do ?

You think such men don't deserve this ?
are you a typical pakistani men who want women to be beaten as much as men can but women shouldn't evenspeak a word getting that beating ?
@Well.wisher layein gi ghulabi inqilaab :D

Appropriate response to animal attack, he and animals like him will think twice before lifting a hand on woman

Don't be an idiot. You do not shoot someone for slapping you. If this was a man doing this to a woman you wouldn't be justifying it, stop playing this unfair game and aknowledge this is an inappropriate response.

A very appropriate response by this brave women to the misogynist and patriarchal culture in our country. Only if more women can do this, these so called men will poo in their pants.

Don't be an idiot. You do not shoot someone for slapping you. If this was a man doing this to a woman you wouldn't be justifying it, stop playing this unfair game and acknowledge this is an inappropriate response.

Not sure how to respond to a person, who don't know the difference between man and women

He slapped her which is bad, yes, but she f*cking shot him. That's completely disproportionate.
Maybe this has been happening over time, if he has kept on slapping her weekly, then its appropriate

Maybe this has been happening over time, if he has kept on slapping her weekly, then its appropriate

No, even then shooting him is not right. In that instance she should call her family or friends to solve it. If that doesn't work, then she must go for a divorce.

Not sure how to respond to a person, who don't know the difference between man and women

Men and women are different when it comes to certain issues, but not this one. Neither side has more of a right to shoot each other. What you and others are suggesting is pure absurdity.

No, even then shooting him is not right. In that instance she should call her family or friends to solve it. If that doesn't work, then she must go for a divorce.

Men and women are different when it comes to certain issues, but not this one. Neither side has more of a right to shoot each other. What you and others are suggesting is pure absurdity.

WTF Issues between man and women have anything to do with differences between the two, man are stronger then women it's a fact, Islam forbids harming a woman and children even during wars and you are sitting here trying to justify the actions of wife beater.

Only an Idiot will argue against her actions, she shot him because he was abusing her physically and mentally, she obviously couldn't fight back because he is stronger than her, so she defended herself by any means possible

WTF Issues between man and women have anything to do with differences between the two, man are stronger then women it's a fact, Islam forbids harming a woman and children even during wars and you are sitting here trying to justify the actions of wife beater.

Only an Idiot will argue against her actions, she shot him because he was abusing her physically and mentally, she obviously couldn't fight back because he is stronger than her, so she defended herself by any means possible

Just when I thought Pakistani liberals couldn't get any more stupid.

I'm not justifying him beating her, but she has no right whatsoever to threaten his life over such a trivial matter. The fact that you support this shows your idiocy tenfold.

Sorry shooting is not the solution and now she will rot in jail for good so please being stupid and being right is not the same

Back
Top Bottom