What's new

Woman opens fire at husband after being slapped

Any real man will find hitting a woman unacceptable, but people who find wife beating acceptable will justify his actions and do everything in their power to blame the victim.

If you honestly think she had the right to shoot him, then please do us all a favour and stay the hell away from humanity.

I only read the title. I did not read the article.
But she went to an extreme by using a gun. she should
Wrong. She did it in self-defence within the confines of the law.

She is the victim here. God bless this brave women. She riddled misogyny and patriarchy with bullets. Hell Yeah
I hope you are just being sarcastic. :rolleyes::)

Really!!!!
Yes, really.

Woman don't start slapping man for unknown reason, they usually slap retards and creeps. Question is why are you getting slapped so much?

Why do you think women don't start slapping for unknown reason but men do? Where's your survey to prove this?

... words, etc.

Tay.
What are you trying to say and what is your point that is relevant to my post?

I hope you are just being sarcastic. :rolleyes::)
No I am serious. To hell with this Eastern oppressive culture which uses religion and family traditions to subjugate women. Both Indian and Pakistani women should have the right to defend themselves against violence.

No I am serious. To hell with this Eastern oppressive culture which uses religion and family traditions to subjugate women. Both Indian and Pakistani women should have the right to defend themselves against violence.

Women are treated very well in Eastern cultures.

Look at Chinese and Japanese women. They are very well educated.

Now if you are talking about Hindu women, well I don't know about them.

What about western women being sexualized on clothes shops on the west and women wearing bikinis to look prostitutes from Thailand.

So if a woman was swearing (read: verbal domestic abuse) all sorts at the man and his mother father etc etc, and in anger he slaps her (the only way to shut her up), do you still think she'd be right to shoot him?

In the western culture that you prefer, he'd get a conviction but no jail sentence for a slap at the most whereas she'd be in for attempted murder and possibly life imprisonment for shooting.

And by the way, there's a lot of domestic abuse by women in western culture that you prefer. In Verbal domestic abuse, western women are taking the lead. Most children taken by social services are from abusive single mothers, and very rarely from abusive single fathers. Care to enlighten us why such marvelous things occur in your preferred western culture?

So if a woman was swearing (read: verbal domestic abuse) all sorts at the man and his mother father etc etc, and in anger he slaps her (the only way to shut her up), do you still think she'd be right to shoot him?

In the western culture that you prefer, he'd get a conviction but no jail sentence for a slap at the most whereas she'd be in for attempted murder and possibly life imprisonment for shooting.

And by the way, there's a lot of domestic abuse by women in western culture that you prefer. In Verbal domestic abuse, western women are taking the lead. Most children taken by social services are from abusive single mothers, and very rarely from abusive single fathers. Care to enlighten us why such marvelous things occur in your preferred western culture?

Completely concur with you. You said it.:rolleyes:

If you can justify that a wife should be slapped for swearing at the husband, then it is justified that the woman can use firearms to protect herself from physical assault. Slapping is physical assault period.

If one is swearing, you swear back. You can't become physical, otherwise the opponent will automatically have the right to use any physical means including firearms in self-defence.

No matter what was the context of this fight, he went physical first and he got what he deserved.

What are you trying to say and what is your point that is relevant to my post?

My point was that you mentioned only objects.

And judging by your answer, I'll keep what I
meant for myself ( and those that got it ) TYVM.

Have a good day then, Tay.

If you can justify that a wife should be slapped for swearing at the husband, then it is justified that the woman can use firearms to protect herself from physical assault. Slapping is physical assault period.

If one is swearing, you swear back. You can't become physical, otherwise the opponent will automatically have the right to use any physical means including firearms in self-defence.

No matter what was the context of this fight, he went physical first and he got what he deserved.

You should study Law! Especially Laws of Western nation that you prefer.

Let me try again by giving you another example. Two men fighting, one is using his fist and starts the fight however the defendant picks up a baseball bat and smashes the attacker's head. Guess who the court will give a bigger punishment to?

And if a man stepped up to physical abuse in reply to verbal abuse, then he is wrong but the retaliation for his physical abuse should only be to appropriate level, and pistol versus slap is completely wrong in any civilised nation.

Even a policeman shooting an unarmed criminal is illegal.

Maybe you want special laws for women!

And women can't be beat in verbal abuse game. That's a universal fact!

Shooting back with a gun was wrong! why should she use a firearm. If she slapped back I could understand. That would be justice. But she used a ballistic weapons which can kill a person!

My point was that you mentioned only objects.

And judging by your answer, I'll keep what I
meant for myself ( and those that got it ) TYVM.

Have a good day then, Tay.

I got what you were saying, I just wasn't sure how it was relevant to what I was saying. So women can also respond with words, how does that have any remote relevance to what I was saying?

These vague and unspecific remarks are usually always by people that don't have a real point to make, or just want some brownie points but have no interest in a discussion. If that's the case, you should just not participate in the discussion.

If that's the case, you should just not participate in the discussion.

It was not & I'll do as I darn well please, TYVM!

Tay.

P.S. For Pete's sake don't swallow your saliva ...
you're so full of yourself, you would burst at the seams!

Physical violence against females at home being quite common even in the western countries; had the husband shot his wife, it would not have made big ‘News’ because people expect it. Love and hate are two sides of the same coin and can cause one to temporarily go berserk. 'Crime of passion’ in which the lover or spouse commits the act because of sudden strong impulse such as sudden rage is nothing new.

Admittedly such crimes are mostly committed by men rather than women. However female of the species can also be deadly. I had come across the following article a few years back.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2012/nov/19/improbable-research-thai-women-cut-off-penis

In my humble opinion, there is no point in getting riled up over rights & wrongs of either party. I may be old but still remember the age old proverb.

“All is fair in love and war”

Back
Top Bottom