What's new

Woman judge raped in India - UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
father-son duo incharge of UP (CM) have gone nuts after election results.
do they belong to BJP?

The kind of people that live in UP are the ones you dont wanna know . But still two kinds of people live here one who work day and night for a peice of bread and the second one who sit tight at home all day long like nawabs .
The language spoken is mainly hindi and urdu while you may find english speaking people in parts of Lucknow and Noida . The attitude which is the main cause of its backwardness is Chalta hai attitude . Here no one takes the responsibility , maybe this was a reason I left India to work outside .
However the best thing about UP is its food . Trust me I have travelled all over India with my friends and when you compare the food with Mumbai or Chennai you would know the difference .
Chennai is UP also?

do they belong to BJP?

Chennai is UP also?
No , they have their own party SP.
Father is mulayam singh
son is Akhilesh
and their vote bank is the yadav community
here is their poster.
maxresdefault.jpg

Their tag line - "mann se hai mulayam, aur irade hai loha"
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Open their site
SAMAJWADI PARTY :: OFFICIAL WEBSITE
enjoy the theme song

do they belong to BJP?

Chennai is UP also?

NOPE to SP party a goon party.They are more of a mafia party than any real one.

Even top ranked Policemen clear there shoes and tie their laces.

Recently the father gave a statement that guys will some times make mistakes by raping.
For him rape is a mistake than crime.

God save UP.

NOPE to SP party a goon party.They are more of a mafia party than any real one.

Even top ranked Policemen clear there shoes and tie their laces.

Recently the father gave a statement that guys will some times make mistakes by raping.
For him rape is a mistake than crime.

God save UP.
Wow, They sound something like our MQM(Altaf Hussain), not in regards to rape but, Other major crimes like Murder and kidnapping stuff.

Wow, They sound something like our MQM(Altaf Hussain), not in regards to rape but, Other major crimes like Murder and kidnapping stuff.

THis is public forum so Iam describing them in civilian manner .Imagine our frustration.normally to describe them I use some sanskrit words.

MQM is more of a gang than mafia.These guys have Police and all state assets with them.MQM is some child in front of them.

This SP and BSP party are the main reason of all this Shit. Amit Shah should be next CM of UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom