What's new

Woman held for assaulting girl at Narsingdi railway station

t doesn’t explicitly state in the Quran that women need to cover their face. But head cover is explicitly mentioned (Chapter 24, verse 30).

Face covering comes from Hadith where we learn that the Prophet’s wives covered their face. Quran reminds believers that if they want to learn how to practice Islam, they should look at the lifestyle of the Prophet and his household. Since the wives of the Prophets wore a face cover, many Muslim women choose to cover their faces. Qur’an recognizes that for some women a face cover would not be practical, e.g., those who work, hence a face cover is not mentioned in it but a head cover is an obligation regardless of your working condition.

Also, Islam accommodates a multitude of situations (e.g. sickness that gets worse by covering your head) and if you happen to fall under some of those then one doesn’t have to wear a head cover either

Quran reminds believers that if they want to learn how to practice Islam, they should look at the lifestyle of the Prophet and his household.
I beg to differ. Wives of Rasulullah ( pbuh) aren't like common women. They are exceptions. They are forbidden to marry any other man after the death of Rasulullah ( PBUH) , because they are mother to us all!

Now what does Islam teach us about remarriage of widows and divorced women? We all know the answer!

So surely we can't follow them in this sense!

Besides there are many Hadiths where Rasulullah ( PBUH) is talking to female Sahabas and calling their names.

So how he would knew that they are these women if they covered their faces?

t doesn’t explicitly state in the Quran that women need to cover their face. But head cover is explicitly mentioned (Chapter 24, verse 30).
Verse 31 I think. As 30 is for men , where men are ordered to lower their gaze!

Last edited:
I would not say Bangladesh is radicalised, the culture is pretty permissive, boys and girls mingle easily.
also the idea that anybody who wears burqa must be conservative is not true, lot of young girls do wear it(although they are a minority), usually from lower economic background. but they are pretty independent minded, not 'oppressed' as people might make you believe(by subcontinent standard).
Unfortunately vigilantism by older/middle aged people is not uncommon in subcontinent but this sort of thing is relatively rare.

My difficulty with the situation is that the school changed its dress code, after some people objected to the girls' burkhas. It is not with the right to wear burkhas; I am strongly opposed to the primitive practice of the burkha, although I feel that the hijab, an entirely different thing, is most unexceptionable.

Its not up to me how women dress or how they choose to follow Islam. Thats why i never comment on that.

If wearing Burka is primitive, do you cosider wearing Bikini also primitive? After all the most primitive tribes of the worlds seldom wear clothes. They may cover the private parts but not the chest.

If famous role models started wearing burka as fashion statement and their followers imitated that en masse, would you call it primitive?

I think nudity is primitive because most people walked naked before humans began hunting for fur and later developed tenchnology to create garments.

I don't think current state of Islam allows any discussion. If you think otherwise, you must take your rose colored glasses off and stop smoking that stuff.

Read and educate yourself about Islamic Jurisprudence.

Bangladeshis follow Hanafi law which is still being discussed today.

Islam_branches_and_schools..png

Madhhab_Map3.png

That's it. The Taliban and the Pathans carry on the extremist ancient Jewish cultural elements including imposing the burqa. From time to time the Pathans may have been civilized by Alexander's people, by emperor Ashoka, by Islam and by Communism much later but their culture remained Jewish. Jews changed elsewhere to extents but the sons of Malak Afghana remained the same. The oppressive burqa is essentially an ancient Jewish garment and @_Nabil_ has posted such photos before :
df38cb0089c95846fa6e7cb5c8637e1a.jpg

Jewish-Burka.jpg

CjEXlF_WEAE7CuR

Adding to that an Egyptian Muslim woman parliamentarian and academic, Amna Nosseir, has researched on this and has called for ban on the burqa :
Good observation but you are missing one point here.

Saying as a student of comparative religion: pure form of islam and judism should not be much different same goes for earlier form of christianity who followed the true teaching of Jesus(as), who knew jesus(as) as a prophet not a part of godhead trinity which is a creation of helenic pegan tradition.

Have a look at this pictures of russian orthadox christians in veil.
1280px-Te_Deum_Elizarovo_Guslitsa_8484.jpg

A_Coptic_woman_of_the_Poorer_Class._(1918)_-_TIMEA.jpg

Coptic Orthodox Christian woman wearing a head covering and harabah (1918)

images (8).jpeg

imagen.jpeg

Judaism: Some female followers choose to cover from head to toe

A photo of Jewish women and her daughters walking in the Mea She'arim neighborhood with black cloaks on exhibited at the Israel Museum, Jerusalem, May 3, 2019. EFE-EPA HANDOUT/Abir Sultan/Israel Museum

The covering of head is common in all abrahamic culture as it came from one god Allah/ Ela/ Elohim/ Elaha.

For an athist angle of view it would look like the jews started this veil and then spreaded to arabs, that undrtstandable given the fact the do not believe in the Almighty.
But for believers it gives us further evidence of the truth of our religion Islam. This confirs Allahs rule is consistent throughout time.

Giving example of secular jews or christians is a logical fallacy, there are secular muslim women who also do not want to wear cloths, for you it maybe becoming modern but do you not see where the world is going.

The european colonist were putting dresses on the naked uncivilized latin American tribes to make them civilised, now they are throwing away their cloths saying its modern. In the name of freedom they are promoting homosexuality, gender Dysphoria, tomorrow they will allow incest where father will marry his son and mother will have his sons baby. Everything goes. It has only been around 400 to 500 years Eupore got out of dark ages, now you can see them going back again. They have all the signs of it.

As I am no Sheikh so will not comment of face covering, as there are different scholls of though and may allah guide us to truth

These Afghan females recently kicked and burnt a burqa despite being under the fear kingdom of the Taliban, to protest against the crimes increasing against females that are done under supervision of the Taliban. The females in the protest call the burqa as a Pakistani and Arab tradition but they should watch the above vid and read the above text and see the above photos and see that the Taliban just continue an ancient Jewish tradition, something abandoned by many Jews now
So the burqa is pre-Islamic non-Islamic and anti-Islamic.
Burqa definitely can be pre islamic but on what ground you can say it is non islamic. Burqa is just a type of abaya which serves the purpose, its design makes it appealing to its users. Islam doesnt say wear burqa but burqa fits the demand.
South Indian dilruba Angry Indian Burqa Girl Muskan bibi should be told all this and told to reform her misinformed and misguided ways and reform her dunderhead family and local community and her fanatic burqa friends who hate themselves for being female and want to wear burqa to school and college.
See, this is what happens when you do not have full understanding of a subject. Having veil is Allahs commandment, be it jew christian or muslim. How can you object if she decides to cover herself and do not want to show you? If girls can be naked they should have right to cover as well right?

Xeuss, do you consider the Taliban a "depraved society" or not ?
As per the the documentary I shared the specific taleban community practices of old jewish tradition and on their rulings like in the case of adulty the punishment is given where even on alligation, where islamic sharia requiers testimony of 3 or 4 ( unsure please someone correct me) witnesses. The journalist has made parallels with certain jewish traditions with what taliban practices.

This is very common picture in muslims in different cultures, as i said islam doent ask you to become an arab. There are fundamentals beliefs and as long as they do not contradict the sharia.

Premitive arabs had their pagan gods and cultures and with islam they gave up the traditions that contradict islam same goes for stone/ clay idol worshipping pakistani/indian/ bangladeshi who gave up pats of their culture that contradits the rule of Allah and keeps the rest.

Last edited:
@jamahir

Look at the post by @Atlas; one has to appreciate it, even as an outsider.
If wearing Burka is primitive, do you cosider wearing Bikini also primitive?
Whatever I might consider, and that is my private opinion, I do not prevent either.

If famous role models started wearing burka as fashion statement and their followers imitated that en masse, would you call it primitive?
If pigs could fly, would you abandon aircraft building? When we get into the realm of this kind of speculation to make our point, the bilge water can flow a lot in many directions.

@jamahir

Post# 93 ? Yes it is good, logical.

If pigs could fly, would you abandon aircraft building? When we get into the realm of this kind of speculation to make our point, the bilge water can flow a lot in many directions.

Ha ha.

@jamahir

Whatever I might consider, and that is my private opinion, I do not prevent either.

as i thought …you couldnt really answer sincere manner

well …that is also an answer
revealing your true colors

as i thought …you couldnt really answer sincere manner

well …that is also an answer
revealing your true colors
And THAT is your private opinion. Everyone has one, along with another body part not mentioned in polite company.

Indians are truly a primitive bunch.

In Norway we have what we call Tabloid people. They are people who are socially awkawrd and therefore little or no social contact. They get their entire socializing through the tabloid news media. So they go around and THINK they have understood the social clues but unfortunately discover that most people are not hatefull Bigots.

When we encounter those types in real life or on the internet we immidiately recognize them. Indian, sad to say most of them online, are exact those characters. Haveing neither lived or socialized in The West they roam around on the internet spewing their tabloid view of what they BELIEVE is western progressive lifestyle and try to immitate and appropriate it.

But the problem is that Indians always are atleast 10 years behind the West, in everything.

Forexample where i live, it has become progressive to accept and live together with many different ethnic and religous groups and various identities. Bigots are disliked. Schools deliver halal food to the kids, kindergarten nannnies are Hijab wearing women, non hijab wwaring women, lesbians, gays etc all living n working together and respecting eachothers choice.

The indian bigot cannot imagine such a reality because he lives in the tabloid world and dark corners of the internet. This a wildly amusing phenomenon for me to observe, especially here on PDF, but i also admit its a tragedy on behalf of those Tabloid people.

Last edited:
Read and educate yourself about Islamic Jurisprudence.

Bangladeshis follow Hanafi law which is still being discussed today.

Islam_branches_and_schools..png

Madhhab_Map3.png

he is not here to learn, but to spred his anti-muslim agenda

i tried to educate him but discovered that he really is just another hindutva turd desguised.
they are inferior ridden people and feels uncomfortable when you are kind to them. Ridiculing them makes them feel home… thats psychology 101

Last edited:
And THAT is your private opinion. Everyone has one, along with another body part not mentioned in polite company.

Indians are unattractive and looks grotesque and hideous. Not trying to offend anyone, just telling my private opinion.

But again, may be i am spoiled by growing up with nordic girls.

Back
Top Bottom