What's new

Woman held for assaulting girl at Narsingdi railway station

I think the best way for Bangladesh is the middle road like that practiced in Malaysia and more conservatively, in Indonesia. Those are ideal ways in which a Muslim state can tackle these questions.

In Malaysia - I have personally seen Musallis going to Salah in a mosque in the middle of a park, attended by women of other ethnicities in shorts (it is a warm, humid country). Not one Burqah in sight.

I am not advocating such practices as Bangladesh and Pakistan are more conservative countries - however respect should be there for whomever that wants to cover themselves unless it is a security issue (which Burqah is). Hijab and Burqah are not the same thing.

Ultimately this is not for MALES to DECIDE. That day of Patriarchy is long gone.

IT IS A GROWN-UP WOMAN'S PREROGATIVE TO CHOOSE WHATEVER INSTRUMENT OF MODESTY SHE FEELS IS APPROPRIATE FOR HERSELF TO FEEL COMFORTABLE IN PUBLIC WITH. HIJAB IS ONE SUCH INSTRUMENT and the most common one.

Since this is nothing for Hindu males to decide (as it is not their religion), they should not voice opposition against it either. In Bangladesh there has been recent opposition by some RSS-follower Hindus against Hijab.

It’s not really about Burqah or hijab or uncovered.

It’s about tolerance.

All three choices must be left to individuals.

Wearing the Burqah is not a sign of backwardness or intolerance.

It’s when a dress code is mandated outside of work space - that’s the sign of intolerance and bigotry and backwardness.

I have no problem with the Burqah or the bikini. So long as no one forces either choices on me.

I loath both secularists and the mullah brigade - because both are intolerant and willing to kill people for it.

Given the history of atrocities - I fear secularists much more.

Ps, given the dirty and sunny heat of BD - my wife wears the Burqah to shield her skin. In Europe she just uses the sun cream. My wife says the Burqah is a must to protect herself from the dirt of BD. However in Europe she has no such use for the Burqah.

You know, these Pakistanis on here you have been debating and arguing with the past few days are (unfortunately) a good representation of the average mentality of Pakistanis in Pakistan. Most of the time on this forum you spent talking to the less jaahil and more educated lot who either live abroad or the very rare ones who live in Pakistan (top 5%), these days you have more and more actual, true blooded Pakistanis who actually live in Pakistan signing up for and joining this forum. Backwards idiots like @Raja420, @Black Vigo, and @Areesh are only the tip of the iceberg, you are in for a ride here. This is only the beginning, I personally cant wait for more to join up the clown squad.

Yeah whatever clown. Nobody cares about your opinion about other Pakistanis

That's it. The Taliban and the Pathans carry on the extremist ancient Jewish cultural elements including imposing the burqa. From time to time the Pathans may have been civilized by Alexander's people, by emperor Ashoka, by Islam and by Communism much later but their culture remained Jewish. Jews changed elsewhere to extents but the sons of Malak Afghana remained the same. The oppressive burqa is essentially an ancient Jewish garment and @_Nabil_ has posted such photos before :
df38cb0089c95846fa6e7cb5c8637e1a.jpg

Jewish-Burka.jpg

CjEXlF_WEAE7CuR

Adding to that an Egyptian Muslim woman parliamentarian and academic, Amna Nosseir, has researched on this and has called for ban on the burqa :

These Afghan females recently kicked and burnt a burqa despite being under the fear kingdom of the Taliban, to protest against the crimes increasing against females that are done under supervision of the Taliban. The females in the protest call the burqa as a Pakistani and Arab tradition but they should watch the above vid and read the above text and see the above photos and see that the Taliban just continue an ancient Jewish tradition, something abandoned by many Jews now :

So the burqa is pre-Islamic non-Islamic and anti-Islamic.

@Sainthood 101 @Indos @Mentee @fitpOsitive @Joe Shearer @Bilal9 @KedarT @bluesky, good bit of history here.

@Areesh @xeuss @kingQamaR @Black Vigo @Mujahid Memon @Qmjd, your South Indian dilruba Angry Indian Burqa Girl Muskan bibi should be told all this and told to reform her misinformed and misguided ways and reform her dunderhead family and local community and her fanatic burqa friends who hate themselves for being female and want to wear burqa to school and college.

Xeuss, do you consider the Taliban a "depraved society" or not ?

Ah the commie pervert still whining about a teenage muslim girl

What a creep!!!

Last edited:
Yeah whatever clown. Nobody cares about your opinion about other Pakistanis

Ah the commie pervert still whining about a teenage muslim girl

What a creep!!!
Just ignore both of those retarded pigs
I already blocked that delusional proggie pig jamahir you should do the same

He will die just like his gay partner Mirza Qadiani and burn in hell if he doesn't change his ways
Inshallah

Back
Top Bottom