What's new

Woman held for assaulting girl at Narsingdi railway station

@Black Vigo, I will answer you tomorrow to your twisting of Islamic thought and your regular nonsense. My intellect is insulted by trying to reason with unyielding NATO proxy mullahs like you. Just read the below member who guessed the game plan that involves using the likes of you.
fk off murtad atheist commie bitch I don't want to speak to you, all you do is keep barking like a rabid wild dog about the same thing and I debunk it every time

In this VERY THREAD I asked you to show me just one verse which backs your bullshit claim but instead you linked murtads like yourself who have nothing about them that is Islamic

You're a self proclaimed intellectual but in reality you're the most retarded person on this forum alongside that faqirze you're the ones who are the agents who are hell bent on distorting Islam You are the ones who try twisting Islam but fail miserably because no verses back your bullshit claim but no worries Allah has special place in hell for the likes of you alongside Mirza Qadiani (who is probably another scholar for you LOL) and Co. keep going and see where it leads you.

With that being said try and interfere in our society and culture I promise you you'll join the rest of your murtad "comrades" in hell.

Last edited:
It actually is kind of mandatory, however, as others have pointed out to this idiot from la la land remaining in a state of doubt is not wise and is dangerous. Once you have a question, ask or research until you find an answer. Don't live with your questions fool

It actually is kind of mandatory, however, as others have pointed out to this idiot from la la land remaining in a state of doubt is not wise and is dangerous. Once you have a question, ask or research until you find an answer. Don't live with your questions fool

This is our intellectual progressive pal in real life

76BA7604-AB04-4EBE-85C3-145003CCB1E7.jpeg

This gay commie (and a self proclaimed Muslim) wants to "reform" Islam when Allah already told us it is a complete code of life

Where did I say I want to "reform" Islam ?

Dear code monkey who earns more in a day than Jamahir earns in a month ( yet can't design an OS :lol: ), you are insulting the memory of so many Pakistani Muslims who suicide every year including my oft quoting to you of those two young men who jumped off the higher floors in two shopping malls because they had been rendered unemployed and the Capitalist nature of Pakistan's socio-economic system and the callous nature of desi social culture pressured them to desperation and they jumped to their deaths. But yes, what do they matter to you ? They are statistics whose misery, desperation and the oppressive environment they were surrounded by you don't bother with and you ignore their suicides in your fake jihad. But read this :
Families cover up what happened to their loved one. And taboo prevents all discussion.
Atika Rehman | Jahanzaib Haque Updated 31 Dec, 2020

Between 15 to 35 people end their lives in Pakistan every day. That's as high as one person every hour.

The World Health Organisation (WHO) estimated that in 2012, the rate of suicide in Pakistan was 7.5 per 100,000 people. In other words, around 13,000 people killed themselves that year.

In 2016, the estimate was 2.9 per 100,000 i.e. over 5,500 ended their lives. Experts say the number of people dying is likely somewhere between the two figures, but the truth remains hidden.

Where did I say I want to "reform" Islam ?
Your post history is public :rolleyes:

Dear code monkey who earns more in a day than Jamahir earns in a month ( yet can't design an OS :lol: ), you are insulting the memory of so many Pakistani Muslims who suicide every year including my oft quoting to you of those two young men who jumped off the higher floors in two shopping malls because they had been rendered unemployed and the Capitalist nature of Pakistan's socio-economic system and the callous nature of desi social culture pressured them to desperation and they jumped to their deaths. But yes, what do they matter to you ? They are statistics whose misery, desperation and the oppressive environment they were surrounded by you don't bother with and you ignore their suicides in your fake jihad. But read this :
Every country has it's problems Pakistan is no different this is why we want an Islamic form of government here no capitalist or communist bullshit unlike you we are Muslims who don't seek anyone else's help apart from Allah but you're not a Muslim so you wouldn't know

By the way
Where is communist Soviet union today?
Why is Eastern Europe all capitalist?

You never answered these questions
If your communist paradise was so good where it is now you murtad commie pig?

Your post history is public :rolleyes:

Every country has it's problems Pakistan is no different this is why we want an Islamic form of government here no capitalist or communist bullshit unlike you we are Muslims who don't seek anyone else's help apart from Allah but you're not a Muslim so you wouldn't know

By the way
Where is communist Soviet union today?
Why is Eastern Europe all capitalist?

You never answered these questions
If your communist paradise was so good where it is now you murtad commie pig?

Don’t respond mate . People who like to argue often have issues of their own. No matter what you do they will be determined to win anyway. Let them win because it is the only way that they are going to overcome their issues when they realise that they aren’t always right and that always trying to be right will not work out their problems

It’s quite simple … we both walk away he’s more trouble than it’s worth

Don’t respond mate . People who like to argue often have issues of their own. No matter what you do they will be determined to win anyway. Let them win because it is the only way that they are going to overcome their issues when they realise that they aren’t always right and that always trying to be right will not work out their problems

It’s quite simple … we both walk away he’s more trouble than it’s worth
Agreed he is a low-life scum whose purpose is to spread communist propaganda everywhere from 12 pm to 12 am every day

The funny thing is he thinks he can do what Lenin, Stalin, Marx and Khrushchev failed to do LOL
He also thinks he can "reform" Islam but we all know what happened to those who believed in Islam being incomplete or not up to par with "modern" times such people belong right next to the likes of Mirza Qadiani and Co. (Hint: in hell)

@Black Vigo, I will answer you tomorrow to your twisting of Islamic thought and your regular nonsense. My intellect is insulted by trying to reason with unyielding NATO proxy mullahs like you. Just read the below member who guessed the game plan that involves using the likes of you.

You are right to a large extent but the plan actually targets the security forces, formations like RAB ( Rapid Action Battalion ) which is now under American government sanctions because the forces control the mullahs. This is the slow build up for NATO to enable the mullahs to come to power. I don't like China because it is not a Communist society nor has it helping Russia in Syria and Ukraine but NATO doesn't want Bangladesh to go into the China sphere of influence so it won't be a surprise if in a few years there is a staged protest in Bangladesh by Hefazat-e-"Islam" mullahs a la early 2011 Libya and Syria and security forces will come in and there will be armed resistance from Hefazat and that will be picked up by NATO and it will call for "democratic elections" in BD which will usher in the mullah-friendly BNP party who will take BD into NATO friendly dreams.
Thank you for commenting
Btw I myself in firm believer of Islam and keen on following it, just have to keep reminding myself what really is Islam and what cultural and political have been incooperated in it.
Yes islam nowadays is controlled by powers that need to use it for their advantage, just have to be true to oneself and keep the rest to Allah as he mentions in Quran that they planned and Allah planned and he is the best of planner.
Thank you
*btw last time Allah planned, while nations and empires were torn apart, many were killed, many were enslaved or made colonies. May Allah make it easier on us lazy lad emotional muslims

Could be a great game played by $&@
As they want India to be big brother in this region and hence cannot have a competitive power. They will use and clandestinely support religious parties to “Islamicise” the citizens, and with the support of MULLA+armed forces +opposition parties derail the present govt and its economic progress.
Greater plan would be to have nation eventually bankrupt and then split in smaller pieces and have India absorb the “failed” states into its union.

The surest way to pacify and control an underdeveloped society is through religion. It's cheap, keeps people satisfied with the bare minimum, and increases the tolerance of the population to utter deprivation - and can convince people to murder their own brothers.

BUT that's not what's happening in BD, we have the modern problem of an influential global Islamic salafi movement and it's media - which more people can access than ever.

Coupled with ex pats in Western and middle Eastern countries financing their beliefs into a vulnerable, fast changing society. Increasing religiousity is inevitable.

Much like Malaysia, Indonesia, the Maldives amongst others the cycle trends downward ultimately, keeping Muslims uneducated and undeveloped - and it benefits non Muslims more than anyone.

The surest way to pacify and control an underdeveloped society is through religion. It's cheap, keeps people satisfied with the bare minimum, and increases the tolerance of the population to utter deprivation - and can convince people to murder their own brothers.

BUT that's not what's happening in BD, we have the modern problem of an influential global Islamic salafi movement and it's media - which more people can access than ever.

Coupled with ex pats in Western and middle Eastern countries financing their beliefs into a vulnerable, fast changing society. Increasing religiousity is inevitable.

Much like Malaysia, Indonesia, the Maldives amongst others the cycle trends downward ultimately, keeping Muslims uneducated and undeveloped - and it benefits non Muslims more than anyone.

Religion is a very potent meachanism. In right hands it can do tremendous good, and through the mind of the sinister it can be used to inflict severe harm on a society. A adversary can create trouble by using religiousity in its opponents population in amischivious manner. Its a tool that is very cheap and often is used to create instability and weakening of the opponent.

The United States used religion to fight the communist Soviets in Afghanistan and the muslim world. Who was the good and bad is upto each to decide. I have spoken with Russians who til this day sincerely think they were force for good in Afghanistan, against extremists. While Americans called the Mujahidin for Freedom Fighters.

I wouldnt say increased religiousity on itself is a problem, but rather focus on the effects. Is it contributing to the society i a positive manner, or is it destructive. There are so many ways to express and practice religion.

OTOH Irreligiousity has also its own set of challenges, that in my opinion is often overlooked in The West. But thats topic for another discussion.

In the end Islam is about moderation and finding the golden middle path. As long as BD follows this golden path things should be fine.

Last edited:
Religion is a very potent meachanism. In right hands it can do tremendous good, and through the mind of the sinister it can be used to inflict severe harm on a society. A adversary can create trouble by using religiousity in its opponents population in amischivious manner. Its a tool that is very cheap and often is used to create instability and weakening of the opponent.

The United States used religion to fight the communist Soviets in Afghanistan and the muslim world. Who was the good and bad is upto each to decide. I have spoken with Russians who til this day sincerely think they were force for good in Afghanistan, against extremists. While Americans called the Mujahidin for Freedom Fighters.

I wouldnt say increased religiousity on itself is a problem, but rather focus on the effects. Is it contributing to the society i a positive manner, or is it destructive. There are so many ways to express and practice religion.

OTOH Irreligiousity has also its own set of challenges, that in my opinion is often overlooked in The West. But thats topic for another discussion.

In the end Islam is about moderation and finding the golden middle path. As long as BD follows this golden path things should be fine.

Yes religiousity itself is not a problem - in fact it's hugely beneficial for the individual.

But with religiosity come religious exploiters. Theres millions of them and they're impossible to differentiate.

if there was a guarantee that religion would not be exploited politically or for power, id welcome it. But even in the UK, a strictly secular country, people have found ways to use it.

So that's why it has to be concluded that the ultimate trend is downward.

Yes, @jamahir is a born idiot. I do not want to hear what he says. But, can you explain what the video below wants to say? What the Muslim Mullahs are doing when a supermarket caught fire? Watch to know how blind Muslims have become, intelligent or stupid.

It is in your Karachi where Mullahs and firefighters are calling Allah (Azaan) to extinguish fire in a supermarket. Did Allah come down to do so? It is a big NO.

Religious fundamentalism must be got rid of. Otherwise, no future for the Muslims throughout the world. Muslims are unable to build their countries, cannot create an economy that can employ them and unable to survive they go to Christian countries to clean Christian toilets. Shame on all of you Murkh!!!
These types of people are the same as jamahir only on the opposite side of the spectrum. I assume you think I'm the same as jamahir but I assure you nobody can ever be that retarded

When I defend my religion this makes him feel a burn up his *** this is why he keeps calling everyone who won't let their women go naked or reject hadiths or be an obstacle in his quest for Islam's "reformation" a mullah

Now tell me one thing do you believe what he says about Prophet Muhammad to be the right thing? How he advocates Islam isn't up to par with modern times and we need to change it? He even advocates for that LGBT filth do you support that too? If so then there isn't a difference between you and him

These types of people are the same as jamahir only on the opposite side of the spectrum. I assume you think I'm the same as jamahir but I assure you nobody can ever be that retarded

:rofl: Those phoonk-maaring mullahs are as irrational as you.

When I defend my religion this makes him feel a burn up his *** this is why he keeps calling everyone who won't let their women go naked or reject hadiths or be an obstacle in his quest for Islam's "reformation" a mullah

But you are a ritualist, literalist mullah who doesn't know the context of the times the hadeeses were written and whether they stand to the test of reason and rationality. You follow the wrong ones and don't follow the right ones.

Now tell me one thing do you believe what he says about Prophet Muhammad to be the right thing?

And what do I say about Hazrat Muhammad ?

How he advocates Islam isn't up to par with modern times and we need to change it?

I have long said that out of all the theist religions Islam is the closest to modern Communism and must meld in the coming years for it is natural. But what do you mean by what I am supposed to have advocated ?

He even advocates for that LGBT filth do you support that too? If so then there isn't a difference between you and him

Then why don't you just raid all these madrassas and arrest those boy-raping mullahs and ban the madrassas ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom