What's new

With Ships and Missiles, China Is Ready to Challenge U.S. Navy in Pacific

Why do you need to tell somebody before ignoring him :sick:? Are you trying to elicit a response from him while at the sometime ignoring him? You are strange.

i told him i'm ignoring him, because i already explained to him and everyone else as much as i can and will, about the western response to the chest-thumping done by the Chinese posters on this forum and Chinese foreign policy as well.

One must be REALLY STUPID to think anyone here speaks for their government.
well that guy tried to make it look as if his opinions were shared by the whole world.

and no, i wasn't actually afraid of him or anyone here speaking for their government.

well that guy tried to make it look as if his opinions were shared by the whole world.

and no, i wasn't actually afraid of him or anyone here speaking for their government.
That's you. You only believe yourself, the global polls are not always accurate but still millions of times better than what you say so.

You sound so paranoid.
Why would you be afraid of anybody while sitting behind your keyboard?
Another case of AGENT ORANGE mental case.?

The stupidity you show is beyond boundary, they don't believe global polls but yourself, living forever under a rock, the world is fast changing, but not to someone who is blind.
No need to actually be serious with this guy. And I believe you must have already seen his posts.

and you people sound so eager for the demise of all things western.

i'm not paranoid, i'm honest enough to give you fair warning of how foolish your desires of conquest by means of military force are.

and quite frankly, you've had enough warnings,
and i feel like ignoring your stupid lies-based insults.

have a nice day.

NYTimes, just look at the keywords.
It shows an attempt to paint china as the aggressor
US is good at coming to others' doorway or even breaks into others homes sometimes and calling them aggressors near their doorstep.

This peacefan guy argues with everyone in this thread, it seems that he needs to ignore many people here.

i came to that conclusion based on what your media says, what your government says and does, and what your fellow Chinese say on this forum.
i'm not the one doing the provocations here, those were made earlier by your Chinese brothers.
i'm merely explaining to a bunch of Chinese, and anyone who thinks the Chinese are ideal to "stand up to the west", how fucking unwise it is to choose for conflict with the west (openly or secretly, doesn't matter).
Again, you gotta provide some examples to make sure we are on the same page here. I don't understand why you'd think China is actively seeking to have a conflict with the west. Perhaps in your mind anyone who doesn't lie down and let others take advantage of him is actively trying to start a war and kill everybody.

If you just go to thread and starts all guns blazing without providing any sensible logic or proof, all you are going to get is a response that is similar in nature to your baseless accusations.

Also, try not to use profanity here. You are capable of having a civilized conversation.

i told him i'm ignoring him, because i already explained to him and everyone else as much as i can and will, about the western response to the chest-thumping done by the Chinese posters on this forum and Chinese foreign policy as well.
And clearly you are not ignoring him judging by your response to his posts which you posted right after telling him that you are ignoring him. If you can't find any refuting points to someone's argument, don't be a cry baby and scream things like "i am ignoring you". Again, I believe you are perfectly capable of having a civilized conversation.

@UserUnknown2025 examples... well, there's the reality of China's military and especially naval build-up, the reality that the Chinese government keeps re-stating publicly that they want to rule over Taiwan, the ongoing provocations to maritime law (which China as one of the very few, or the only, nations, doesn't recognize) stemming from the new artificial islands in the South China Sea, reports about short-term and mid-term chinese investments abroad that come with resource exploitation clauses that last literally for centuries (not exactly fair trade), and of course the behavior of chinese posters like @haidan on forums like this (very provoking proud, short-tempered, and in the habit of lying to make people like me *seem* like a bad person representing a bad team of nations).

but if you're going to ask for more evidence, be prepared to wait for it.
because i'm not spending my entire night in company like this.

@UserUnknown2025 examples... well, there's the reality of China's military and especially naval build-up, the reality that the Chinese government keeps re-stating publicly that they want to rule over Taiwan, the ongoing provocations to maritime law (which China as one of the very few, or the only, nations, doesn't recognize) stemming from the new artificial islands in the South China Sea, reports about short-term and mid-term chinese investments abroad that come with resource exploitation clauses that last literally for centuries (not exactly fair trade), and of course the behavior of chinese posters like @haidan on forums like this (very provoking proud, short-tempered, and in the habit of lying to make people like me *seem* like a bad person representing a bad team of nations).

Not sure if you know your History and Geography.
Apparently not, or you must be indoctrinated with US biased version of History.
Evicting criminal secessionist squatters from China Taiwan is not aggression.

As for ownership of South China Sea islands, I agree with our former foreign Minister.
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...claims-in-south-china-sea-not-weak-george-yeo
Legality of China's claims in South China Sea 'not weak': George Yeo
Countries contesting China's claims in the disputed South China Sea should not underestimate the legality of Beijing's arguments, said Mr George Yeo, Singapore's former foreign minister

"China's claims are not weak… I can understand the force of feelings from South-east Asian countries but it would be a serious mistake to underestimate the legality of China's claims and therefore underestimate their will,"

Again, you are claiming your own unsubstantiated opinions as facts.

As for your claim that China is building up its military, I agree with it. However, I disagree with your claim that this proves China is the aggressor. China, for many decades, has had a really low budget comparative to its GDP. The US spends a lot more on defense (I'd argue the proper term would be offense) as a percentage of GDP than China. Therefore, I absolutely fail to see how a simple increase in China's military spending, which is below average in the world in terms of GDP percentage, would suggests a desire to attack the "west".
As for Taiwan, it has always been a part of China. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the Chinese government to ensure the integrity of China's land. I don't know why you refuse to acknowledge China's sovereignty.
As for resource exploitation, you can't be more wrong. Statistically, Europe and the US imports more resources than China does from Africa. Considering this fact and European's past dealings with Africa, you are being completely hypocritical by stating China is exploiting Africa.

Again, I don't know why you unreasonably hate China so much.

The entire US doctrine is based on remaining "unchallenged" while sending "Challengers" to the outer orbits....

Let China sleep, when she wakes up the world will cry - Napoleon Bonaparte

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom