What's new

Wish Sardar Patel had been first PM of India: Narendra Modi

Can i understand that the well educated Indian middle class people looking for change that support Modi at the most?

That means the mainstay of Indian society don't support anti-China policy?

You guys will help me lots of how Indian percieve China as a threat/chance/friend/enemy/nuisance/competitors?

The first time i know we had a conflict with India is when i search a foreign site, no one tell me so in the school. People in my generation watched lots of Indian movie from CCTV and other channels when we are teenage, i love the way how India present love by dance in the movie. Moreover, Indian girl in the movie looks damn hot. I used to dot a lagi on my daugter's forehead cause i think its cute.

That is good. Recently Jackey had been to India. He said that you guys make some good movies but do not market properly. He gave an example of Three Idiot. He also urged Indian director to consider for Indian movie even for non thriller movie.

Yes baby girls looks very cute if there is a bindi on forehead. We have a custom of doing a small black mark on forehead on on chick. Our elders believed that it may protect their beloved grandson and grand daughter from eveil eye. Not much people believe that but still some do that as a custom.

That means the mainstay of Indian society don't support anti-China policy?

Since your government is not representative of your people, we (1% since 99 % are not bothered) hate Chinese regime but not people.

The last thing i wanna see is confrontation between China and India, we have a soft spot for Indians all the time. I hope you could understand.

Since your government is not representative of your people, we (1% since 99 % are not bothered) hate Chinese regime but not people.

I suggest that you shall visit China when you are free, so the Contra Versa.

CCP is doing just fine with India nowadays. Congress is doing reasonable as well.

Neheru had had lots of contribution to nascent democracy, there's no denying he was most appropriate for the job. It's indeed true that he had his follies which specially reflected in his policies regarding China. However he must be lauded for upholding the democracy and not to seek power for himself, which some people assume as meekness.

His daughter was said to hate the so called "meekness" of her father and shown her mettle in 1971 war against Pakistan and in emergency.

Nehru is a disputable politician. He got a split personality toward China.

Congresse Chamachas said that Sardar banned RSS. Yes as there was initial speculation that RSS hand may be there in assassination of Gandhi Ji but when inquiry conducted and found that there was No RSS hand Sardar himself declared that in Parliament and lifted the ban. Congressee Chamachas conveniently try to Ignore that. Not only that, Naheru was so impressed with with RSS that he invited RSS to take part in republican day parade in which 3000 RSS workers took part. Congressee chamchas history knowledge ends at Sardar banning RSS. They went into Ignorance mode there after.

Throw some light on Feku fans too, you are so conveniently nonscoring facts of history too. Its now congress showing its on record documents of parliament that he lifted banned n RSS after it promised not to meddle in political affairs

Desperation in your reply is evident

Throw some light on Feku fans too, you are so conveniently nonscoring facts of history too. Its now congress showing its on record documents of parliament that he lifted banned n RSS after it promised not to meddle in political affairs

Desperation in your reply is evident

What a morn you are.

1) If RSS was involved in Gandhiji's Murder, Can Sardar lift the ban on simply promise of RSS not to involved in political affairs ignoring killing of Gandhi?
2) Each citizen and organization has a right to involve in political affairs. Constitution gives that right. Do you want to prove that Sardar was a dictator who wanted to black mail some organization not to take part in political activity for lifting the ban? We have given right to Muslim League and communists also to take part in political activity.

Congressee have no right to claim legacy of Sardar. Congress has always try to Undermine the importance of Sardar. They have never took any care of Sardar, Gandhi (Real Gandhi) or Shastri's family. Fake Gandhis have hijacked the congress. The fake gandhis even did not allow real gandhis grand son to fight an election from Porbandar by denying him the ticket from porbandar the place of Mahatma. Real Gandhi had an Idea what congresse goons are going to do to this country. That is why he recommended to dismantal this organization of thieves. We hope Modiji will fulfill the desire of Mahatma the real Gandhi.

Some references for Moron Congresses.

“Sardar, the suspects should be removed from the administrative system.”

“I have no problems with that. I shall immediately remove them but you will have to give me a list of such names. I shall work upon it. But please understand that we have to be ready to face the ill consequences of this action.”

Jawaharlal got the message. Sardar was referring to the people’s discontent and the legal hassles that could arise on account of dismissal of the government employees. He opined that the accused in Gandhi’s murder might be members of RSS or Hindu Mahasabha but one could not conclude from those associations that these organisations were involved in the conspiracy. Sardar believed that the accused were personally responsible for their nasty actions and just because they followed a particular ideology, it did not mean that these organisations were a part of the conspiracy.

Thereafter, Jawaharlal never sent any name lists to Sardar.

Most of the accused in Gandhi’s murder undergoing a trial belonged to Maharashtra. The RSS and Hindu Mahasabha volunteers in the Mumbai Province, Central India, Punjab, Delhi and other parts of India were arrested because many of them supported the accused. These volunteers were eventually released on the grounds of lack of evidence. Many of the senior leaders of these organisations met Sardar thereafter, and requested him to get the ban lifted on these organisations. Gandhi’s murder had left the nation reeling under a great shock. While the nation mourned over the loss of their beloved leader, the communal riots temporarily came to an end. Sardar patiently heard these leaders. He tried to appease them by saying to them that he did not ever doubt their love for the nation.

http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-sh...tel-disagreed-on-kashmir-china/20131031.htm#2

Congress not only did it to Sardar but so many stand in line man
Bhagat singh, Rajguru and Sukdev
Netaji Subash chandra Bose
Veer Sarvakar
etc......

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom