What's new

Wish Sardar Patel had been first PM of India: Narendra Modi

Gandhi didnt win India freedom, the people did. And Gandhi whether you like it or not was the spearhead of that movement of people.

Bhagat Singh and Bose stood for everything Gandhi was against. Bose was trying to win away India like Mao with China. Say what you will about Bose, but god knows what India would've become if he won that fight.
Gandhi should have understood that his method is not the only method to fight for the country, if he had not been stubborn then India would not have lost two great legends.
And about Bose he escaped from Kolkatta, took to todays pakistan and through Afghan reached Russia. From there to Berlin to meet the world s most feared man. When he did not get what he wanted he spat right on his face and returned to Singapore in U boat which is one of the most marveled , risked and historical journey( transformed from German U boat to Japanese U boat in Indian ocean ) Finally reached Singapore . From then on we all know what he did.
The point is a man who cleared the Civil service exam instead of taking up that Job and who became a President of Congress Party resigned , for what? Why he took the risk? Well I believe he is true and good patriot. If he won then I would like to bet India would have been better .......

Nehru was nothing more than a selfish person, I don'T want to call him Chacha. He was a product of british and remained till his death.

India has got freedom due to WW2, other wise Britishers were not moving. We didn't win freedom we just got it as a begging. I never heard that some one frees you unless until you fight for it. This is all nonsense.

Sometimes I think that we are stamped as the most soft targets in the world and to hide our fear we use the word diplomacy. Thanks to Nehru and Gandhi.

India has got freedom due to WW2, other wise Britishers were not moving. We didn't win freedom we just got it as a begging. I never heard that some one frees you unless until you fight for it. This is all nonsense.

So who stopped anyone from fighting & winning India her freedom? The fact those who tried failed to do that cannot be put at Gandhi's door. The absurd logic that Gandhi somehow should have given them his support is silly. If Gandhi was the leader of Indians, well, they followed him for what he was. Someone else who wanted leadership should have walked their own path & got Indians to follow them. If they didn't, it is their failure, not Gandhi's.

So who stopped anyone from fighting & winning India her freedom? The fact those who tried failed to do that cannot be put at Gandhi's door. The absurd logic that Gandhi somehow should have given them his support is silly. If Gandhi was the leader of Indians, well, they followed him for what he was. Someone else who wanted leadership should have walked their own path & got Indians to follow them. If they didn't, it is their failure, not Gandhi's.
The point is that someone was deliberately kept low before independence and after independence...... For your information people did follow those someone.

so called Gandhi and Nehru stopped every other. They changed the mindset of the people. No one had failed, Subhash Chandra bose was assassinated. Many other fighters were trapped, due to internal leaks.

Many of your assessment might certainly be right here but S. Gurumurthy himself is a known RSS protagonist, although i have nothing against RSS, since i have always found them to be performing much better when not meddling in political affairs. i do agree that they guided our society to greater extent till late 1980's in a positive way

Regarding the thread "Modi needs some national icon to find himself a place in the national space that's why he has evoked this sardar patel issue and his statue". RSS certainly do not subscribe to all his theories but they have not choice at present. Has RSS ever given any political statement about sardar sahab till now ? no because they do not subscribe to his type of secular approach
Modi Did Not Need Any National Icon Too Place HimSelf In National Space this is All Political Propoganda Against him As You Know Abt Modi's Life he Always admirer of Great Icons and Knowing Modi's Life I Know He's Biggest icon is "Swami VivekaNanda" .a.k.a Narendra His
Real Name so Was Modi's. He want to follow the ways of Vivekananda.

so called Gandhi and Nehru stopped every other. They changed the mindset of the people. No one had failed, Subhash Chandra bose was assassinated. Many other fighters were trapped, due to internal leaks.

That's plain silly. You are now suggesting that Gandhi& Nehru changed the mindset of the people, an admission that they were the leaders who had that capacity. If people didn't support anyone else, then there is not much to argue. Gandhi did what he thought was right, the fact that people supported him means they agreed for the most part. Had Gandhi not bee popular, he certainly wouldn't have the power over people's minds & hearts. The fact that others didn't is not his fault, or Nehru's.

Modi Did Not Need Any National Icon Too Place HimSelf In National Space this is All Political Propoganda Against him As You Know Abt Modi's Life he Always admirer of Great Icons and Knowing Modi's Life I Know He's Biggest icon is "Swami VivekaNanda" .a.k.a Narendra His
Real Name so Was Modi's. He want to follow the ways of Vivekananda.

Lets see its the start of his national innings,

Have read a bit about Patel and been in discussion with some Indians on a site.Everyone in India respect him so looks like he was a great leader.

Though I don't know much about Indian Politics but I have a feeling that Modi will make this time.

Have read a bit about Patel and been in discussion with some Indians on a site.Everyone in India respect him so looks like he was a great leader.

Though I don't know much about Indian Politics but I have a feeling that Modi will make this time.

Congress is ruling for almost 10 years now and there is anti incumbency factor which is for BJP's advantage.

Congress is ruling for almost 10 years now and there is anti incumbency factor which is for BJP's advantage.

Is this the only major factor or Congress does not have any leader like Modi ? If BJP did not have Modi then Would anti incumbency factor could have led BJP to come into Power ?

Is this the only major factor or Congress does not have any leader like Modi ? If BJP did not have Modi then Would anti incumbency factor could have led BJP to come into Power ?

People will be fed up with any party which has ruled 10 years, Change is inevitable. When congress won in 2003 and 2009 there is no good leader for the PM candidate still congress won. So it all depends on How BJP exploits this anti incumbency factor and failures of congress govt. any party which rules for 10 years will have some deficiencies, "there is no perfect Govt, just like there is no perfect citizen".

That's plain silly. You are now suggesting that Gandhi& Nehru changed the mindset of the people, an admission that they were the leaders who had that capacity. If people didn't support anyone else, then there is not much to argue. Gandhi did what he thought was right, the fact that people supported him means they agreed for the most part. Had Gandhi not bee popular, he certainly wouldn't have the power over people's minds & hearts. The fact that others didn't is not his fault, or Nehru's.
i couldnt reply you in order because i was in hurry. The fact is no one says we got independence by fighting against britishers, we give credits to this satyagrah and call it a fight, but it's just a superficial drama of weakness. You do satyagrah, diplomacy, etc only then when you are weak. Anshan, falana falana, all these are the signs of weakness. If Indians had created havoc among the britishers along with this so called satyagrah, then It would have been a real freedom. This current freedom is a joke.

Nehru and Gandhi all studied in UK and were their moles in India and we are still following their families. Not good!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom