What's new

Wish Sardar Patel had been first PM of India: Narendra Modi

Nehru is smart/handesome/confident, but he is stubborn and naive against China.

Just sign the damn border pact and return to be good neigbours as it used to be in the past thousand years. What you Indian guys say?

Just sign the damn border pact and return to be good neigbours as it used to be in the past thousand years. What you Indian guys say?

You blow hot and you blow cold.

Are you aware that china sold Nukes to pakistan and forever made them capable of sending terrorists into India ?

The relationships now goes beyond border pacts. But in any case, Narendra Modi will be good for Indo China relationship. For one thing, he does not carry the baggage of the congress wrt to China. Besides there is a good chance Dr. Subramaniyam Swamy will be the Foreign Affairs Minister and he has excellent relationship with China.

And Modi said it infront of Manmohan Singh..

Poor MMS, every one snubs him...

MMS should not be unhappy because he says that Sardar was from his party. But MMS is a Pawn of Naheru Gandhi family, he would not have liked it.

Congress and Sardar Patel; No Way!!!!

This is how that bloody Nehru treated Sardar Patel’s daughter Maniben:-

Maniben Patel,Sardar Patel’s daughter, was a woman of tremendous honesty and loyalty.She told me that when Sardar Patel passed way, she picked up a book and a bag that belonged to him and went to meet Jawaharlal Nehru in Delhi.She handed them to Nehru, telling him that her father had instructed her that when I'll die she should give these items to Nehru and no one else.The bag contained Rs 35 Lakh that belonged to the Congress Party and the book was the party’s book of accounts.Nehru took them and thanked her.Maniben waited expectantly, hoping he would say something more,but he did not, so she got up and left.

I asked her what she had expected Nehru to say to her. ‘I thought he might ask me how I would manage now, or atleast ask if there was anything he could do to help me.But he never asked.’ she explained.She was extremely disheartened and in a way the incident revealed the strain in the Nehru-Sardar Patel relationship.It was quite distressing to see that neither Nehru nor any of the other national leaders of the Congress ever bothered to find out what happened to Maniben after her father died.”

“After all the sacrifices that Sardar Patel made for the nation, it was very sad that the nation did nothing for his daughter.In her later years,when her eyesight weakened,she would walk unaided down the streets of Ahmedabad,often stumble and fall until some passerby helped her up.When she was dying, the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Chimanbhai Patel,came to her bedside with a photographer.He stood behind her bed and instructed him to take a picture.The photograph was published in all the newspapers the next day.With a little effort,they could so easily have made her last years comfortable”

-"I Too Had A Dream" by Verghese Kurien Page number 38

You blow hot and you blow cold.

Are you aware that china sold Nukes to pakistan and forever made them capable of sending terrorists into India ?

The relationships now goes beyond border pacts. But in any case, Narendra Modi will be good for Indo China relationship. For one thing, he does not carry the baggage of the congress wrt to China. Besides there is a good chance Dr. Subramaniyam Swamy will be the Foreign Affairs Minister and he has excellent relationship with China.
I think it will be neccessary for India and Pakistan to sign border pact as well. As long as China and India get closer, something subtle will change. Pakistan is at weaker end compared with India, why you so worry about. Someday in the future, if things turns better, i will consider open a Chinese restaurant branch in Dehli. Do you think Modi will hold harsh policy toward Pakistan? Do you really believe China trasfer the nuke tech to Pakistan?

Last edited:
I am not hating Indians, i just want to see an pro China India in the future. The passion we Chinese hold for India is damn different from Japanese.

Most India accuse China being ruled by Communist, i'm telling you that we now ruled by Capitalism. Any one believe?

Toward India, I've got dual character. I'm not a war-mongering. Maybe blabbering crap for ventilation is the pattern of manifestation when you know Peace can't be achieved in the near future.

In the current border conflicts between Pakistan and India, i stand with Pakistani to accsue IA. But when i saw Indian children die, i suffer lots. Have you guys have some twist feeling against China like i do? or you Indian just simply hate Chinese in guts.

Sardar Patel row: PM gives Modi a taste of his own medicine

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/politics/s...-medicine-1200575.html?utm_source=ref_article

Congresse Chamachas said that Sardar banned RSS. Yes as there was initial speculation that RSS hand may be there in assassination of Gandhi Ji but when inquiry conducted and found that there was No RSS hand Sardar himself declared that in Parliament and lifted the ban. Congressee Chamachas conveniently try to Ignore that. Not only that, Naheru was so impressed with with RSS that he invited RSS to take part in republican day parade in which 3000 RSS workers took part. Congressee chamchas history knowledge ends at Sardar banning RSS. They went into Ignorance mode there after.

In the current border conflicts between Pakistan and India, i stand with Pakistani to accsue IA. But when i saw Indian children die, i suffer lots. Have you guys have some twist feeling against China like i do? or you Indian just simply hate Chinese in guts.

Frankly speaking, Indians (99%) never bothers about china. But we people see the news of incursion of China in Indian border certainly they would not like that. When Chinese member post nonsense about India, certainly Indian members will hit back. There is no china hate in Guts.

MMS should not be unhappy because he says that Sardar was from his party. But MMS is a Pawn of Naheru Gandhi family, he would not have liked it.
How much chance you think Modi will be elected as PM for India in the next election? I will vote him a ballot if i got one.

Back
Top Bottom