What's new

Wish Sardar Patel had been first PM of India: Narendra Modi

Frankly speaking, Indians (99%) never bothers about china. But we people see the news of incursion of China in Indian border certainly they would not like that. When Chinese member post nonsense about India, certainly Indian members will hit back. There is no china hate in Guts.

Buffer Zone must be set aside between China and India, defeinitely noy Tibet. any method in the middle?

Frankly speaking, Indians (99%) never bothers about china. But we people see the news of incursion of China in Indian border certainly they would not like that. When Chinese member post nonsense about India, certainly Indian members will hit back. There is no china hate in Guts.

Why i love Indians is whenever i talk sense with you , i can get back anwser make sense for feedback. When it talk sense with Japanese, they keep blabbering crap for response.

I think it will be neccessary for India and Pakistan to sign border pact as well. As long as China and India get closer, something subtle will change. Pakistan is at weaker end compared with India, why you so worry about. Someday in the future, if things turns better, i will consider open a Chinese restaurant branch in Dehli. Do you think Modi will hold harsh policy toward Pakistan? Do you really believe China trasfer the nuke tech to Pakistan?

Indians may not like the test of Chinese Food (As prepared by Chinese Restaurants). We have develop our own version of Chinese food. One of my friend who had been to china said that he dislike chinese test there in China though he like Chinese (Prepared by Indian) food a lot. He used to remain hungry some day.

Why i love Indians is whenever i talk sense with you , i can get back anwser make sense for feedback. When it talk sense with Japanese, they keep blabbering crap for response.

I replied you since you are a sensible member. If it would have been Fatty acid or CIIr or Hong wu, I probably would have reacted differently.

China although is a stricted information sensored country, at least PDF provide a chance to talk. We can get whatever useful info through internet as long as you understand english. The only purpose to learn english is to know what shit is happening in the world instead of hearing CCP's word only. As the most populated Democracy in the world, India had been led by a single party for too long period of time. You guys shall make some change to discharge the resentment against China. Most importantly, we nealy mention the unpleasant past with India in out text book.

I think it will be neccessary for India and Pakistan to sign border pact as well. As long as China and India get closer, something subtle will change. Pakistan is at weaker end compared with India, why you so worry about. Someday in the future, if things turns better, i will consider open a Chinese restaurant branch in Dehli. Do you think Modi will hold harsh policy toward Pakistan? Do you really believe China trasfer the nuke tech to Pakistan?

LOL. There are border pacts between India and Pakisan as there are with China.

Japan is weaker than China, Taiwan is weaker than China, so why do you worry about it so much ?

Modi will take a pragmatic approach with pakistan and china. He's a realist, not an idealist.

Of course China sold Nuke tech and actual Nukes to pakistan. Everybody in the WORLD knows that.

Opening an Real chinese restaurant in India is not a good Idea, but India has a hell lot of chinese restaurants which sell 'Indianized chinese' food to Indians.

Indians may not like the test of Chinese Food (As prepared by Chinese Restaurants). We have develop our own version of Chinese food. One of my friend who had been to china said that he dislike chinese test there in China though he like Chinese (Prepared by Indian) food a lot. He used to remain hungry some day.
I think Indian restairant is barely found in China, as there is not many Indians to serve in my hometown. I damn love the Indian food, maybe next time open a Indian restaurant with local Indian chief is a good business opportunity.

Pl elaborate this.
The first time i know we had a conflict with India is when i search a foreign site, no one tell me so in the school. People in my generation watched lots of Indian movie from CCTV and other channels when we are teenage, i love the way how India present love by dance in the movie. Moreover, Indian girl in the movie looks damn hot. I used to dot a lagi on my daugter's forehead cause i think its cute.

In political field, we are apart for thousand mile. but in culture field, we two are damn close.

LOL. There are border pacts between India and Pakisan as there are with China.

Japan is weaker than China, Taiwan is weaker than China, so why do you worry about it so much ?

Modi will take a pragmatic approach with pakistan and china. He's a realist, not an idealist.

Of course China sold Nuke tech and actual Nukes to pakistan. Everybody in the WORLD knows that.

Opening an Real chinese restaurant in India is not a good Idea, but India has a hell lot of chinese restaurants which sell 'Indianized chinese' food to Indians.
I don't think Japan is weaker than China, the problem is they live on a bare land. That's the motivation they want to expand. Taiwan is a part of CHina, even KMT admit the fact in their constitution. Japan shall have close relationship with China instead of USA, i always think so. Now Abe Shinzo makes his mind to kick China's *** to gain fully support from USA to break the pacifist constitution after world war two. What you supposed to do if you are in Chinese shoe?

Last edited:
I think Indian restairant is barely found in China, as there is not many Indians to serve in my hometown. I damn love the Indian food, maybe next time open a Indian restaurant with local Indian chief is a good business opportunity.

That is interesting. We have a lots of vegetarian items also. If my mother prepares different items every day, it will not be repeated through out the year. In Gujarat (Where I live) people are very fond of food. You will get all kind of food what you can have in any part of world in Gujarat.

Even India was located as the same geographical place China does, Japan will hate India as well. Japanese think CHinese is not a good enough race to take the mainland, meanwhile they have to face the reality that we are not easy to push around.

Back
Top Bottom