What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

The discussion was among TV anchor, Air Marshal (Rtd) Shahid Lateef, Maj Gen (Rtd) Ijaz Awan, and a Journalist Fakhar Zaman. These are veterans of their respective fields. I doubt they would engage in a discourse over unverified information.
Can I have a link to that video please?

Any source?

I should have added the “:partay:” to my post.

But there was a post indicating that deceased poilet was a SU30 poilet and according to Indians he meet death in the crash of the Mi17

It had also pics with the flowers indians put on the pic of the deceased.

I will try to find it if I have courage. :tup:

Now this is coming from a sitting Federal Minister, who has much more information than online videos and speculation. So we can now definitely say our very own JF17 shot down a far superior Su30.

You can have all the advance weaponry of the world at your service, but you need determination and Imaan to fight. Weapons and Resources always comes second.

i hope this promotion can give us more order of jf-17
i hope india don't mind

BattlespaceX-Post-R1_3.jpg

Last edited:
SU-30 is a big plane it will never hide man
Indians never confirmed which Aircraft went down in IOK. The one they claim, had a technical fault.
You can find videos of it burning and surrounded by Kashmiri's chanting Pakistan Zindabad.

can anyone tell what is the squadron patch he is wearing?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom